It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Had A Time Machine...What event would you want to see in the past?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
Why not just go back and tell the FBI the day before that 'These 4 aircraft will be hijacked by these people, and flown to these targets - these are the full lists of the passengers and crew on each aircraft' and you also save the people on the aircraft?

1. They'd never believe you enough to surveil those flights. You'd be just another crackpot. By the time they realized you were right, it'd be too late.

2. Evidence is coming out that they DID have prior warning, from their own agents nonetheless, and ignored it for some unfathomable reason.

3. The disaster would have been prevented and another one would have happened at a later date. Whether by government design or Osama's design, well, that depends on your own particular theory on the matter.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
2. Evidence is coming out that they DID have prior warning, from their own agents nonetheless, and ignored it for some unfathomable reason.

Different story, but there are reasons - mostly incompetance, mistakes, and random quirks.

I'm a big fan of NOT messing around in the past, I wouldn't stop any tragedy from happening for example. Things happened and shouldn't be messed with, you'll alter the future, and never for the better (except for that glass of milk).

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well yeah, Bush got reports telling him OBL was going to attack us with airplanes. But then he told the FBI to shut up about terrorism.....

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OMG LOOK! A distraction!

So... speaking of going into the past and seeing things, I'd check out Marilyn Monroe.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Different story, but there are reasons - mostly incompetance, mistakes, and random quirks.

Actually, the scary thing is that it was deliberate suppression and hindrance of investigations, and even direct orders for agents to stop reporting the evidence that attacks on American cities using airplane's were inevitable and imminent. And all this is coming from the Whitehouse down through the top levels of the FBI.

edit: Oops. Saw the distraction after posting. Ok, well here's some prehistoric monkeys for Lysergic to spank.

[edit on 2005/5/11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'd go back to when time began. I'd meet Adam and Eve and keep that huzzie away from those apples. I'd take with me an ax and a tv and video. I'd kill that snake and show Eve what things will turn out like if she does not learn very quickly to listen to the Lord.
Then maybe we would all be better off today.
Then i'd skip on over to the birth of Jesus. Hold him in my arms and kiss his face and tell him that I love him.
After that i'd come back home, because noone should ask for too much in this lifetime.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
I'd take with me an ax and a tv and video. I'd kill that snake and show Eve what things will turn out like if she does not learn very quickly to listen to the Lord.

That's ironic.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join