It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Symbology on Hospital Vending Machine (Pic Included)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
A Shadow Out Of Red Golem's Past?

Originally posted by Red Golem
As to what I think the meaning of the bird standing oh the persons head is. I dont really think it has any meaning at all. I think it is an artists idea whos job it was to make an immage to go onto a vending machine to get peoples atenchen.

C'mon, we know it's you in the picture. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Just say, "I was young and needed the money."

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This has really got me worried now. I think it's not just a secret society that's using vending machines to influence our youth... I was shocked to find this obviously alien symbology being advertised on a local machine.

What kind of message are they trying to send us? Subliminal mind control to associate Martians with chocolatey goodness? Are we undergoing operant conditioning so that like pavlov's dog, we'll all drool helplessly when finally confronted by invaders from Mars?

Is this just the first step in their plan for the domination of Earth?

PROOF!!!
High speed infrared camera captures Sinister Shapeshifting Mars Bar in action!

Stop the Mars exploration missions now! Bring the Mars Rovers home before it's too late!

Oh My God... what have we done....?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It would seem from your shock-horror reaction to the Mars campaign that in your particular earth region the invasion of Venus, Jupiter, Mercury and Neptune bars has progressed more slowly. And there is no mention of the Milky Way terrestrial incursion.

But Earth has taken a stake on Mars with the Earth bars featured in Martian TV ads, by Jove.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The pic seems like a printout from an ordinary printer taped to the vending machine.

Fred, what were the characterstics (material etc) of the sign?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
PROOF!!!
High speed infrared camera captures Sinister Shapeshifting Mars Bar in action!

Stop the Mars exploration missions now! Bring the Mars Rovers home before it's too late!

Oh My God... what have we done....?

Oh my God....
I'm still laughing.

Let me vote you for WATS.

thanks

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's a good one! I personally think the sign was a bored artist's attempt to make something different. But who knows, the Low Men might be using different means of communication now.

xu

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
the things we see are all recorded and processed in our subconscious, this poster looks like it is a subliminal suggestion of some sort. lots of people see it in public places but only the ones with a very questioning mind activley and consciously notice it, (like the ones that post in conspiracy forums). but what does this poster suggest? I have no idea but the "far right" most possibly could be the stance of political ideology, basically it says there are candies at the "far right" for you to take and enjoy. most interesting.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
A Shadow Out Of Red Golem's Past?

Originally posted by Red Golem
As to what I think the meaning of the bird standing oh the persons head is. I dont really think it has any meaning at all. I think it is an artists idea whos job it was to make an immage to go onto a vending machine to get peoples atenchen.

C'mon, we know it's you in the picture. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Just say, "I was young and needed the money."

hmmmm so you think it was me that posed for a pic, and I have a "V" shaped body with really built sholders and eyes that grab a persons atenchen. C'mon on now, if I had a body like that I would have a girl friend and thus not be spending time hear!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join