It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Symbology on Hospital Vending Machine (Pic Included)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's really very simple. It says exactly what the sign says, "look to the right birdbrain".

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
That is definitely and absolutely weird. Too weird to mean much of anything, I think. I would guess a foreign company's bad attempt at American marketing...which leaves you with a nonsense picture and odd wording.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I strongly doubt the vendor put that sign on the machine, but you never know.

It is on the inside of the glass.

Nice call on the avatar

[edit on 5/8/05 by FredT]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Unusual Suspects

Originally posted by FredT
It is on the inside of the glass.

Then it must be an inside job! Or more precisely, that means whoever planted this sign must be able to reach through the dispensing doors and plant the sign, just so.

This limits us to only two possible suspects:

1) Aliens (long, skinny arms, penchant for Reese's Pieces)

2) Carnies (small hands, smell like cabbage)

It's anyone's guess as to which of these it was.

Was there, perchance, an aroma of cabbage in the vicinity, that you can recall?

It's Just So Me

Originally posted by FredT
Nice call on the avatar

I am rather fond of it.

Aside from its intrinsic weirdness, I love the backstory.

I call the cyclops “Snaxxor”, and his evil mission is to further the obesity epidemic using his sweet and salty weapons of carbohydratic evile!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The "Far Right" reference invites all crazed fundamentalist Christians and Nazis to partake in whatever is offered in the garden of earthly snack delights.

I was thinking more of the 'far right' meaning Conservatives....Red being the color of the republican party and all. Now, the 'All Seeing Eye' a lot of people here give credit to the Masons putting it on the dollar. Now the raven quoeth "Nevemore" and is blue....Democrat. Therefore, be unheathly, vote Republican Conservative, and tell the Democrats "Nevermore!". Am I close?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Republicans/Conservatives = center right

Fundamentalist Christians, Nazis = far right

Vending Machines = heart disease, more patients.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Republicans/Conservatives = center right
Vending Machines = heart disease, more patients.

California Republicans: Middle Left

In regards to the heart disease, I shall endevour to catalog the "Far Right" contents in the machine on my next trip.

What if it is say 'Granola" Bars?
or some other type of hippy food???

[edit on 5/10/05 by FredT]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Oh c'mon, you can't possibly throw me beyond the Republican Conservative agenda and Fascism, can you?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
interesting... if it is an 'ad' or something..remember..all advertising has/is symbolic. the ancient beast of the maze (underworld..alien hybrd?) with a raven (harbinger of death and doom) the bird faces the right ( although still looking at you) along with the raised right hand but, the sign asks you to look the oppisite way that the hand and bird face................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...says volumes...maybe

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
for SIIFR, as in the capital letters...
I found amongst others this site: NASA

With information of Soho files.

Very conspicious... Veeery conspicious...

Interesting read in this file:
Soho Filenaming Convention For SOHO Synoptic and Summary Data

Note, the other files are accessible through the subfolders, just remove the "/aaaareadme.html" in the URL.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Ulvetann]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Intresting find FredT !

1. The bird is a representation of Moloch. For example at Bohemian Grove in California, there's a giant bird statue. All past, current, and future chosen presidents, do secret ceremonies at Bohemian Grove. Involving spirtism, black magic, and esoteric things.

2. The one eye is obvious. It's related to the All Seeing Eye cult. Aka the illumanatti, and illumanatized clandestine societies (like 33rd degree Freemasons, Skull n Bones society, and many more.). "We see everything." "We're watching". It's synonym is on back of the 1 dollar bill.

3. The raised hand is also black magic esoteric stuff. Related to an ancient god based on ancient higher being. (Evil being?) In the 1800's it had a goat-humanoid form.

All of this is steeped in paganism, black magic, the occult, satanism, negative energy, going back hundreds, thousands, and possibly hundreds of thousands of years. There's a famous (infamous) statue of Geroge Washington with him naked, with his arm raised in simular position as that picture you posted.

That pic also enters the the realm of sublimital messaging. David Icke goes into graphic detail about the various forms of sublimital messaging, and how it works, in one of his books "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Including sublimital messaging aimed at kids.

Something else - the fact that you said this was at a hospital. Recently there's been a massive assult on the public, especially at kids - with bombardment of the occult, paganism, and black magic subjects. The most obvious example is the Harry Potter series. It's all made to seem harmless, for kids, kid friendly, and fun !

You're a very rare person to have caught this! You're ahead of 99% of the mass public! Congrats to you!!!!!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There have been some very good and informative posts exsplaining all the symbolisem of that pic. But in the end I really dont think it is any more then some artists idea to get people to notice the vending machine, be it real symbolisem or not.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

steeped in paganism, black magic, the occult, satanism, negative energy, going back hundreds, thousands, and possibly hundreds of thousands of years. There's a famous (infamous) statue of Geroge Washington with him naked, with his arm raised in simular position as that picture you posted.

By any chance could you provide a link to where a pic might be of that statue of George Washington?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The pic cuts off at the knees not the ad. And the wording sounds incomplete. More like "See New & Special Items In Far Right Corner, Top, Bottom, row or coloum"

Was there anything below the cutoff point on the picture you posted?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The graphic in the lower left says "team Haibane."

After googling, Haibane seem to be a Japanese type of angelic being.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Thats on his avitar not the origional.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out. . . .

Hey, wait a sec, maybe he's in on it too . . . .

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Attack Of The Killer Haibane

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Yeah, that's my addition -- along with a few other things -- to FredT's intriguing photograph, which now forms the basis for my delightfully bizarre avatar.

Team Haibane is my "ATS Team".

Haibane are mysterious beings with wings and halos who are hatched from cocoons in a forbidden walled city.

No one knows who the haibane are, or what the meaning of their existence is, and that's why they present a perfect allegory for this life.

It seems silly on its surface, but this is my favorite show of all time -- even winning out over Star Trek and Babylon 5, for what that may be worth.

Like surprises? Check out Haibane Renmei.

If you dare.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem

steeped in paganism, black magic, the occult, satanism, negative energy, going back hundreds, thousands, and possibly hundreds of thousands of years. There's a famous (infamous) statue of Geroge Washington with him naked, with his arm raised in simular position as that picture you posted.

By any chance could you provide a link to where a pic might be of that statue of George Washington?

Articles giving a litteral description of the statue when one views it up close in person:
www.lewleadbeater.com...

www.enquirer.com...

www.senate.gov...

few on Capitol Hill seemed ready for a half-naked father-of-the-country with well-developed and fully exposed shoulder muscles. His upraised right arm, draped with what appeared to be a towel across his biceps, gave the impression that he was preparing for a bath.

Photo of actual statue of Geroge Washington wearing no cloths. With arm raised -
ccwf.cc.utexas.edu...

It's related to Baphomet. Which is suppose to be an occult, satanic, black magic, god. Or spirit, entity, other being or alien that ancient man worshipped. Baphomet feeds on negative energy, and creates it. Supposivly this other being founded one of the oldest secret societies which is still around but under a new name. And perhaps with many offshoots of lower ranked secret societies. The statue of Washington was supposivly ( unofficially) to be an announcement by this secret society of their success in forming America, and running it. Same way a secret society has their symbols on back of the American 1 dollar bill.

www....-------------------------/library/religion/satanism/

www.hermetic.com...

www.philhine.org.uk...

One book, by David Icke called "The Biggest Secret" touches on this subject more. David Icke lists his sources, which go into even more detail about this subject. Symbolism, how none of it is random. And how many of it originated in the occult, black magic, and is about negative energy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by Red Golem
There have been some very good and informative posts exsplaining all the symbolisem of that pic. But in the end I really dont think it is any more then some artists idea to get people to notice the vending machine, be it real symbolisem or not.

Nothing in advertising is random. Nothing.
All adverstising is made, created, for a reason. With incredible amount of thought put into it before its presented to the public. What colors will generate what type of feelings and emotions. What lines, curves, will generate what types of feelings and emotions.

And what in your opinion is the reason for having a bird standing on the head in that image? Heheh LOL!

[edit on 16-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OpenSecret2012
Thanks for the like to the George statue that I asked you about.
As to what I think the meaning of the bird standing oh the persons head is. I dont really think it has any meaning at all. I think it is an artists idea whos job it was to make an immage to go onto a vending machine to get peoples atenchen.
Also as you said colors and lines do creat emotions in people, and I also think this is exactly what the artist intended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join