It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter in Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ann Should Be In Jail

According to Ann Coulter she committed voter fraud, drove underage, smoked underage/bought cigarettes underage, has bought/drank underage, and many more. You see, she was born in 1961, according to her home state, parents, birth certificate, driver’s license in Connecticut, you know, little things like that. But according to Ann she was born in 1963, and proves it with her Washington D.C. driver’s license. Lying on a Federal Document is AGAINST THE LAW! She should be sitting in jail even as we speak.

Also, since her D.C. license is the “correct” one she drove when 14, she registered to vote when 16/voted under age, been smoking since 16, and been drinking like a Bush kid since 19.

Let’s see, how many years for voter fraud? Also, under Patriot Act, lying on a Federal Document is a really big no, so how many years is she going to sit in Guatanomo Bay without a lawyer?

“She was born in 1961. Or 1963. Depending on whether you believe her old Connecticut driver's license (1961) or her newer D.C. driver's license (1963). (The Washington Post looked into this.) Ann claims the D.C. license is correct, which means that when she registered to vote she was sixteen. (The Post checked with the New Canaan, Connecticut, registrar's office.) That, of course, would be voter fraud. Either way, she lied on at least one of her driver's licenses, a government I.D., which is a violation of federal law under the Patriot Act.” Al Franken, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them

So, how many times does she have to pray in Guatanomo Bay with all the others? What? She isn’t in jail for voter fraud/Lying on a Federal Document? She admits it in her books, she admitted it on tv, why is she not rotting away like everyone else?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

smoked underage/bought cigarettes underage, has bought/drank underage, and many more. You see, she was born in 1961,

Remember at one time, there was no age limit for smoking, also remember when she was of age either time the drinking age was 18. So I don't think those would have bben problems, as for the others I don't know, but would like to see some kind of link to backup what you say.

[edit on 5/5/05 by Skibum]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, also it isn't a crime as far as I know to smoke underage, just to sell it to minors/buy it as a minor, but to actually smoke I don't think that is a crime.

Anyways, she says she was born in 63, LIED on a FEDERAL DOCUMENT saying so. Her BC, he parents, her real Driver's license, all say 61. SO right now, according to Patriot Act, she should be in jail. Also, voter fraud, but that would be the less of the two charges, like how in a trial they have someone who murdered a person while Breaking and Entering, they do't even charge for the B&E because the Murder charge is so bad.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Instead of sending Ann to jail, let's sentence her to drive over a bridge with Ted "Swimmer" Kennedy.

And what office was Ann Coulter elected to anyway?

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What? You don't need to be elected to break the law.......

She should be in jail!!! Joe Schmo lies on a government document he will be in Guntanomo Bay the next day, she admits to it, nothing!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
What? You don't need to be elected to break the law.......

She should be in jail!!! Joe Schmo lies on a government document he will be in Guntanomo Bay the next day, she admits to it, nothing!

Reading Stuart Smalley has made you delirious. US citizens do not go to Gitmo, no matter how much they hate the United States.

Should Ted Kennedy be in the Senate, considering his involvment in a girls death?

Should Barney Frank be in Congress, considering he was running a male whorehouse out of his apartment?

Should Robert Byrd be in the Senate, considering he was in the KKK?

Republican bashing is old, but I'm not telling you to stop. Because it is actually helping the Republicans! When you have no new ideas, and all you can do is resort to name-calling, your side is DONE!

You really need to lay off the Stuart Smalley, and maybe crack Ann's book, "How to Talk to a Liberal...If you must" it's a good read!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

According to Ann Coulter she committed voter fraud, drove underage, smoked underage/bought cigarettes underage, has bought/drank underage, and many more.

First off, other than the first, you won't get jail time for any of that. It still isn't illegal to smoke underage, just buy. If they jailed people for that stuff, half the country would be locked up.

She lied about this stuff when? 1963+18=1981. You don't get jail time for stuff 25 years ago that you wouldn't have gotten jail time for already.

As for lying, well, you can't get tried for laws that weren't in place when you comitted them. The patriot act wasn't in place in 1979.

Should Ted Kennedy be in the Senate, considering his involvment in a girls death?
Should Barney Frank be in Congress, considering he was running a male whorehouse out of his apartment?
Should Robert Byrd be in the Senate, considering he was in the KKK?

Exactly. Churchill did opium, should the U.K. have denied him ANYTHING? (the correct answer, btw, is no)

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
She wasn't in Washington in 1961 or 1963. She didn't lie until she moved to Washington DC. Also, lieing on a Federal Document was a crime before the PA, just now with the Patriot Act you are suppose to be shipped to Gitmo for looking at the flag wrong let alone lieing on a Federal Document. I guess it only applies to minorities.

And who did Ted kill? Did he admit to it?

Did whoever admit to running a male whore house?

Ann has admitted her crimes, when the W Post was looking into it, she admitted it! Now when Ted and whoever admit to it, then you have a case.

Also, if drinking like a fish is wrong, Bush is in even more trouble, he got a DUI in a time less DUI's were given out then there were lightning stirkes.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And who did Ted kill? Did he admit to it?

Did whoever admit to running a male whore house?

Man you got your Republican bashing history down pat. You can't read one book by Stuart Smalley and think you know about politics.

Ted was involved in the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.

www.ytedk.com...

Barney Frank and his male prostitute...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dont think Ann Coulter needs to go jail her statement that Canada send troops to Vietnam destoryed any creditability she had left.
I have to wonder why CNN writes her paycheck I guess having someone making an idiot of themselvs on TV brings in the ratings.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by xpert11]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ann has admitted her crimes, when the W Post was looking into it, she admitted it! Now when Ted and whoever admit to it, then you have a case.

Also, if drinking like a fish is wrong, Bush is in even more trouble, he got a DUI in a time less DUI's were given out then there were lightning stirkes.

CLICK on those links. That's why Ted will NEVER try and be president, he can't win.

Bush already dealt with those. Double Jeopardy is NOT allowed.

Also, statute of limitations? People admit to crimes all the time because they can't be tried for them after a certain period.

Also, she's failed to admit to them in court. They need evidence to get her.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What I didn't like was when she suggested that we should force Muslims to convert to Christianity--or kill them. The word "inquisition" immediately came to mind.

Someone should remind her that true Christians do not kill those who won't convert.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I just noticed that James the Lesser was banned and put on global ignore.
What prompted that?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I just noticed that James the Lesser was banned and put on global ignore.
What prompted that?

Three guesses. Rhymes with "James the Lesser."

Guess, I'll close this now.

top topics

join