i just learned something new

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am now able to make people move out of my way automatically. I can make them beleive that i am very agitated and step out of my way wherever i walk. even if they can't see me, they step out of the way as if by instinct. It is fun to walk down the hall with the people all moving out of my way clearing my path. It must be even more fun to watch!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wouldnt do that too often if I was you ! One day you'll meet a bigger person who is agitated!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That could become lonley after awhile...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Getting people to simply "get out of your way" is a great ability that would be incredibly useful simply traversing the streets of Manhattan at noon time. I would hazard a guess that the same ability would be useful on many streets of the worlds major cities; Hong Kong, London, Bejing, etc. I'd like the ability myself but I just don't come by it naturally so I simply carry a shotgun -- you should see the people get out of my way!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am naturally a great people dodger, so i don't need to use my new ability. I am just very proud of the fact that i can.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It must be pretty lonely in the bar without any one to talk to?
How about letting us know how you do this? Could be interesting.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ok, i will try to explain how i do this. First, i would like to say i am an empath and am also very good at making other people feel emotion. I simply project agitation and impatiance into the people around me. kinda like someone gets antsy when they really have something to say, well, the people around me think i am antsy (even though i am not) and feel urgency to move out of my way.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
I wouldnt do that too often if I was you ! One day you'll meet a bigger person who is agitated!

well said instar

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I, unlike yourself, have no special talent but have found that i too can make people step aside without saying word.....
It all started 2 months ago when i went for a walk with a large AXE in my hand and and agravated expression on my face..

How the people would move rapidly from my path while walking in the street....im begining to think that my axe has magical powers as when i leave the house with it in my hand nobody wants to stay in my path!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am very fed up with this sarchasm, i would greatly appreciate some respect for the hours of training i put myself through. Now, i really am agitated.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Heheh.

I remember when I first figured this out... I would walk through the mall for hours forcing every person from all walks of life to step aside. I have to tell you though, don't let this go to your head. There are so many techniques that people use to manipulate others, and this example is like learning your ABC's in kindergarten to those that have truly mastered it.

I'm not saying don't have fun with it, because it's obviously fun, especially when you're not used to not being pushed around by others. But don't get arrogant. If you're not careful, you'll eventually run into the wrong person... Someone who actually knows what you're trying to do. And I guarantee they won't think you better for it.

I am an empath, and it pisses me off when someone sends those signals at me.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good job, man! It can be fun to play with your personal power like that.

Don't let it go to your head, though! You may be pretty strong, but there's always gonna be someone stronger out there. Also, try not to hurt anyone with it...even on accident.

This does come in very handy at general admission type concerts and packed night clubs, though. Don't forget, this will have NO EFFECT in the mosh pit!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I like to use the tequnique of screaming madly and shouting random obscenities. I am truly quite calm on the inside, but for some reason people believe I am agitated. Those who do not sucumb to my powers are simply pushed aside.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm not an empath, but I'm 6'6", 300 lbs, and I find most men get out of my way, but the ladies still expect courtesy, and will walk right into my path. I am more than happy to let them have the right of way.

When I have to get through grand central terminal at rush hour, I just walk in a straight line, and if a gent doesn't move out of the way, I give him the stiff shoulder. If he whines, I tell him he was "skating with his head down" they usually laugh and move on....

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Does anybody else know some good threads about harnessing empath powers or any notable links for information?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Instead of people avoiding me, I seem to attract people. I can be anywhere and strangers will come and start telling me the most intimate details of their lives or start boreing me with their innane views on their politics, sport team preferances , kids illnesses, anything. It's like I have this sign stuck to my forehead that says TALK TO ME. Actually I do like people, and most of the time it's OK if they want to talk, but it would be nice if they would say "can we talk" instead of just jumping into my space.
My GF is constantly asking me "who was that" Is it just me or does anybody else have this happen to them?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
I am now able to make people move out of my way automatically. I can make them beleive that i am very agitated and step out of my way wherever i walk. even if they can\'t see me, they step out of the way as if by instinct. It is fun to walk down the hall with the people all moving out of my way clearing my path. It must be even more fun to watch!

A very useful Talent, Tom. The fact that they respond as intended even without seeing you indicates a strong projective capability. I do something similar while driving, especially on the freeway. I think is has something to do with the other people being consciously pre-occupied with driving, so a "suggestion to move out of my way" made on an below-conscious level is sufficiently effective.

You might try an alternate experiment, just to see if the influence you are exerting is beyond some physical cue you may be exhibiting which is causing people to avoid you: try drawing people in closer to you instead of repelling them.

Consider, in crowed urban areas it is generally against human nature to draw together; we tend to try to maintain a certain personal space around ourselves (A tendency your talent plays nicely upon). If you could learn to countermand this tendency at will, then you'd really have a neat trick! Imagine having the ability to summon up your own personal "Human Shield" at will!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
I am now able to make people move out of my way automatically. I can make them beleive that i am very agitated and step out of my way wherever i walk. even if they can\'t see me, they step out of the way as if by instinct. It is fun to walk down the hall with the people all moving out of my way clearing my path. It must be even more fun to watch!

A very useful Talent, Tom. The fact that they respond as intended even without seeing you indicates a strong projective capability. I do something ....................yada yada yada

oh please.

Magic powers?

Guys, what are you doing with your lives that you feel the need to come on these forums and tell everyone about your imaginary super-powers???

And stop. Before you cry sarcasm, are people just getting out of your way because they would rather not interact with you? Or they want to avoid some egotistical teenager with dreams of wizard-powers? Or maybe just you haven't bathed in a while?

All logical explanations, yet you err on the side of incredible psychic powers?? And others chime in citing their own...eh...abilities?

Guys, come on. Seriously. Come on.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
LOL SERIOUSLY?! you have majic powers??

I DO IT ALL THE TIME, please dont cry that "I have spent hours trying to perfect this majic skill" I have done it every day at school and walkin around the south side of chicago, all it takes is you put a mean "im gonna kill you" look on ur face, and if ppl arent looking at you, they can feel someone walking up behind them or proably just hear ur footsteps, and the polite thing to do is move out of the way. THIS IS NOT a "skill or power" this is as much a skill as playing video games and talking on the phone at once. please NEVER confuse the 2.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Folk get out of my way too, i just say "excuse me please"!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join