It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Mothers Day - What are you doing for mom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My mom prefers to celebrate the day before mothers day to avoid the crowds. It's funny because it's still quite busy the day before. LOL.

We always take her to one of the finest restaurants for dinner. Of course mom beats all of them in terms of cooking. But we don't want mom cooking on her special day. That's a no no.

Additionally, mom is always showered with the most exquisite bouquets of floral arrangements. Her home looks like a floral shop on Mothers Day. LOL.

Happy Mothers Day!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
probably visiting her gravesite... but wait.. I didn't post that looking for sympathy... it's all good... she was very ill and I didn't want to see her suffer anymore...

I'll be visiting my G/F's Mom with her.. she's like a Mom to me

Happy Mothers Day to all the ATS moms around here...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
my mom is in NY, so I have mailed my card already and will call her on Sunday. She's coming to visit either at the end of this month or early June, so I'll take her to dinner and shopping, pick up the tab for something she likes.

JAK

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm in the UK and for a second, just for a second, I thought I was in so much trouble...

Thanks giving the heart a little workout sen5e.

Jack

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well my Mom is long gone but I certainly treat my lovely wife to the special day she deserves for putting up with me and for raising such wonderful kids. I'll probably treat her to a day at the cottage. I'll bring along a nice bottle of wine, some steaks and I'll make her a nice salad. It's not enough for her but I could NEVER adequately express how much I care.

top topics

join