It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Switch for Your Computer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This seems to be a pretty amazing product.

www.stealthswitch.com...

I don't think I want to buy it, but many people here might so I thought I would share. Trying to hide from prying eyes? This looks pretty easy for $39.95

What is the StealthSwitch? Instant Computer Privacy!
StealthSwitch is a microprocessor based computer privacy device. StealthSwitch uses patent pending technology to instantly and completely hide applications with a press of the footswitch. The applications are not just minimized…they are made completely invisible. No more minimizing applications, turning off the monitor, or re-booting when someone enters your office or cubicle. With a simple click of the foot switch, you can instantly hide the current window, hide all open windows, or hide all open windows except certain windows. And the best part – because the StealthSwitch™ is under your desk, no one will notice. When they leave your office, simply click the foot switch again and your programs are back just the way they were. StealthSwitch can also mute the sound, hide the taskbar, hide all desktop icons, and password protect the restore function all at the same time.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Nice find. The Flash demo movie is priceless. Just proves that we are all just a bunch of kids.

www.stealthswitch.com...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
lol, hey bro what were you doing ? uhhh studying!!!!!!!!!

join