It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Jefferson Clinton Quotes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
These are worth cross-referencing, but I'm too lazy to do that, however here's a few of them

Nothing says the character of a man, than the words he leaves behind.

"[the United States] can't be so fixed on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
-- President William Clinton, March 1, 1993 during a press conference in Piscataway, NJ source: Boston Globe, 3/2/93, page 3

"The other thing we have to do is to take seriously the role in this problem of...older men who prey on underage women...There are consequences to decisions and...one way or the other, people always wind up being held accountable."
-- Bill Clinton, June 13, 1996, in a speech endorsing a national effort against teen pregnancy.

Gosh to the above, how old was Clinton with Monika? I mean he was like 40 something? And she was 20 or younger even correct?

"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people, he should resign."
- Bill Clinton July, 1974

He should have heeded his own advice!

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, May 29, 1993, The White House

Ouch...that hurts Bill...that really hurts.

haleonline.com...

I'm sure he's said some "good freedom oriented quotes" too...but we don't need to pay attention to those at the moment...Let's all say hello to the Dirt Bag Clinton is!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You've just dug yourself another hole.

Bush has MANY more verbal screwups than clinton

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
You've just dug yourself another hole.

Bush has MANY more verbal screwups than clinton

Bush may have more verbal screwups, but I think the above quotes are more ironic and/or seemingly anti-American.

I stay out of political discussion as a rule, but I'm still chuckling about the second one listed above.

-B.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Doesn't like my Clinton quote.He thinks its anti-American.
I'm hoping WIlliam responds to this. Yeah, Freebie did walk into this. Clinton NEVER said the things Bush has said. Freebie is OBSESSED with Clinton.Its called blind rage.He doesn't think when he's in his rage mood.Obviously! Lets see how this plays out!

Check this out on your boy King!

www.commondreams.org...

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I must say, I did finally find this quote "There is nothing wrong with America that can not be cured by what is right with America."

It was in Bill's Inaugral speech 1993.

www.bartleby.com...

Sentence 19.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry Romantico, but this thread is just chalk full of sources, no weasling out on "all been debunked this time".

I really love how Clinton was so kind to say to us that our opinions suck...oh and his bashing the rights of ordinary Americans was genious.

The source is king of evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
you admit you Fu#* up? Shame on you!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous, this Bush vs. Clinton crap!

Can't we keep it all in one thread? There's already plenty of these topics, now FM starts a Clinton quote thread and it's followed-up by a romantico Bush quote thread.

Remember this?? --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

You two can debate this til your hearts content but there's no need to do it in more than one thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And romantico, posting "Anti-Bush" crud isn't going to help either.

Since Clinton can't speak for his obviously anti-American quotations, you'll just have to back them up for him...which I doubt you can do, or you wouldn't be scrounging around for "Bush sucks" articles.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh romantico, you can't seem to refute Clinton's Anti-Americanism can you?

These quotes mixed with his EO 13083, is just disgusting...you brainwashed fanatic.

Go on, keep wearing those rose colored glasses.

And PA, there's good reason this is a seperate post, it's filled with information, while the other threads, is filled with crap.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I only posted the Bush topic because you posted the Clinton one.If you'd like to debate this in private via email, perhaps we should This is just getting childish too bad you can't see how obsessed you are! Like I said, I'll keep this going for as long you want to keep it going!Its your call sport! You haven't proven anything!What exactly do you think you've proven?(besides your NUTS!)You seem to think you have a smoking gun, well what is it? As Jon Stewart would say,"This is all BatS*#t insane!"

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We don't need to debate this privately, I've given you a MYRIAD of Bill Clinton Quotes, which show him to be more Unpatriotic and "Dictatoral" than Bush ever has in his bumblings.

Yet you sit here and are befuddled.

It's your move romantico, yet there you are, still and silent!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
Doesn't like my Clinton quote.He thinks its anti-American.
I'm hoping WIlliam responds to this. Yeah, Freebie did walk into this. Clinton NEVER said the things Bush has said. Freebie is OBSESSED with Clinton.Its called blind rage.He doesn't think when he's in his rage mood.Obviously! Lets see how this plays out!

Check this out on your boy King!

www.commondreams.org...

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by romantico]

Berkley, again. The bastion of West coast Liberalism at it's finest and most radical. A haven for those who find fault with America's core beliefs. Everything is wrong to Berkley. Ironically I find myself agreeing with FM on this and saying to you romantico, wake the heck up.

If you can not read those and the number of misdeeds Mr. Bill has had this country endure, you need special attention to detail classes.

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I thought you went away FM. How disappointed I am...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm leaving for now. I'll let you rant on somemore. You were banned from ATS once before because you lost it & hopefully the moderators take note than history is repeating itself.Its no longer a politval/My Preisdent is better than yours crap. Oh no. You have made it into a "I'm right your wrong, don't you DARE challenge me argument"

If someone disagrees w/you, there mis-informed or dumb. There are 2 sides to every story.....unless Freemason says there isn't. I think your sad & I think you'ver completly lost it! Your posts make no sense!

Hopefully when I come back, the moderators will have steppped in & taken care of this for once & for all. Hopefully,they will se it was YOU who started the 1st thread & instigated this whole argument that has blown up.Frankly FM, I feel embarassed for you!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
was not unpatriotic. Uh, FM, I read that speech word for word.You seem to be gloateng,but I am not sure why. Youn can't even reinforce your arguments! Re-read some of my other posts.You ignore questions I have asked you & bring up more claims. Tyriffic, judging by some of your posts, your more conservative so its only natural you'll side w/FM.Your entitled tp your opinion of course, but Clinton did alot of great things.How can you even compare Bush to Clinton.Look how bad America is now!Oh yeah right.Blame Clinton.FUnny how last week Clinton came to Bush';s rescue on Larry King yet we still slam him whenever. CLinton has more class & smarts than Bush ever will .AND THOSE ARE THE FACST!

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually I have read the Inagural speech word for word, and it's pretty disgusting.

Clinton shows obviously that he wants Americans to work harder so he can fight "Foriegn problems" rather than solve problems at home.

But you of course are too fanatical to see that...thankfully the other viewers can make up their own minds.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Also I'm not comparing Clinton to Bush here...though I show that Clinton obviously was more DANGEROUS than Bush, because Bush is mainly slow-minded.

Clinton, clearly wanted the Executive to be the law of the land, not the legislature.

This you just will never get, because you were raised on DCCC rather than your mother's milk.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's like some alternate reality. Clinton is the dangerous one and Bush is the fluffy, gullible, caring type?

Do you even live on this planet?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes Thorfin, and while I'm arrogant in many things, two things I am not, Freemasonry, and Government.

And you and romantico and Colonel and even MA, have no real clue about what's going on in the Government. Or with Bush.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join