It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2005

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
how could a farmer or anyone near the farm do all this btw?? so yea, if its a hoax, then the photo is fake, not the real crop, well obviously the crop is normal if the photo is enhanced

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I can't believe you can't see the "shading" effect.

TheShroudOfMemphis showed it quit well I thought.

Many crop circles have shown to be 3D designs in a 2D medium.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

ascension2000.com...

It's not something we're just making up...LOL

What you fail to see is the 3D image is created by sections of crops being bent in different directions.

What do you mean by shading anyway?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No I don't fail to see that, I thought you did...LOL

So why do you keep repeating the shading question?

I guess you are trying to say it would be easy to do with wood and string, again?

Well, wood and string is cheap and farmers apparently are heavy sleepers. As I already said, I'd love to see your results.

[edit on 16/9/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
has anyone seen the video's on this page?

ufobras.com...

any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa
has anyone seen the video's on this page?

ufobras.com...

any thoughts?

Yes, fingapointa, I have seen those and they were found to be a hoax. The perpetrator (John Wabe) was caught and is being prosecuted (if he hasn't been already).

www.lovely.clara.net...

Peace,

~Jammer

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
don't think we have a crop circles 2006 thread, not sure how many were reported this year or anything, but I came across this one and found it be quite interesting...they claim it's 3d image of skyscrapers??? honestly when I look at it first I just saw sunburst...but after a few minutes of looking, I could see the 3d effect....very cool image regardless.

World's first 3-D crop circle found in English field

for a bigger image...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think whoever is doing these circles is trying to be obviouse about the 3d effect, which is in ALL real crop circles, cause most ppl have missed it up till now.
It's only significance is its 3d effect. Is it teaching us to better understand the circles message? (If there is one)...
I'm obviously no expert on this but just something I've been thinking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Am I the only one that looks at the July * crop circle and think it looks like a bomb exploding in the middle of a bunck of skyscrapers?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't think we have a crop circles 2006 thread, not sure how many were reported this year or anything, but I came across this one and found it be quite interesting...they claim it's 3d image of skyscrapers??? honestly when I look at it first I just saw sunburst...but after a few minutes of looking, I could see the 3d effect....very cool image regardless.

for a bigger image...

Somone posted the quote below on a newsgroup regarding the formation...

"This is very interesting... We have 12 points on the star in the middle and 12 square rays pointing
out from the center. 12 x 12 = 144, the number for light. We can take that 144 and divide it by 4 sizes or 3 sections. If we divide it by 4 sizes then we get 36, which is a harmonic number along with 144. If we divide it by 3 sections, we get 48 which is another harmonic number. If we multiply 12 times 90 which represents the 90 degree angles in a square we get 1080, which is another harmonic number. If we multiply 90 x 144 we get 12,960 which is exactly half of the 25,920 year Precession of the Equinoxes."

As for it being the "First 3D crop circle", whoever wrote that hasn't looked at very many.

There's hundreds of 3D crop circles!

Peace,
~Jammer+

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
don't think we have a crop circles 2006 thread,

for a bigger image...

I just found this as well, from the Following, which is a duplication of the account you noted.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

And since you noted, I guess we can just "Tag" 2006 on the Topic. To keep it flowing and all.

As for the Photo, I saw the 3D effect immeadiately. Very unique, from the Photo's Prespective, but I do wonder, if the Notation by the Poster who followed your notice, maybe correct in suggesting there may have been others that we overlooked in the Past.

Directing the Visual to the Design, rather than looking at the effect specifically.

Anyways, this is the First time it has been "NOTED" as a 3D form.

Isn't it also strange, that it was noted, "This is a Slow Year".

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Shane]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is not the first time the 3d effect has been noted...

I've mentioned it before myself right here on ATS, I'll look for the thread later.

Also there was someone, a few yrs ago, who theorised that the circles were 3 dimentional plans for an Ark
not sure I believe that but not the point...

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes, I see there are some other photos of this. I just Googled Crop Circles, and was reviewing the Photos.

Without considering the 3D aspect, this would seem like just a nice Crop "Square" of boxes, but looking for the 3rd Dimension, this seems to resemble a Pyramid.

www.bibleetnombres.online.fr...

I wonder if this was "Measured" and if Directional bearings where taken on this?Just to see if it was in reference to any known pyramid.

So yes, it is clear, that this may not have been reported accurately, as being the first. Bad, Bad Reporters!!!!

Ciao Shane

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join