It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2005

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im not a clone, Im very open minded I never said that you guys are tottally wrong, I just said that aleins trying to communicate with us thru crop circles isn't that far fetched. I mean if you wanted to get a message to someone but that someone would kill you and study your body parts wouldn't you want to be evvassive about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Im not a clone, Im very open minded I never said that you guys are tottally wrong, I just said that aleins trying to communicate with us thru crop circles isn't that far fetched. I mean if you wanted to get a message to someone but that someone would kill you and study your body parts wouldn't you want to be evvassive about it.

So what make syou think any of this other than your lack of faith in human ingenuity?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We got the idia of crop circles from ufo' s, and we started making them, now we think we have an explanation, and yet they randomly appear in extreamly complex patterns.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
The point of creating art is not to take credit for it. The point of creating art is just that. Creating something you like. I'd have to disagree that the artist would be the first to come forward.[edit on 31-8-2005 by jra]

Is it? Tell that to the music DL haters.

But still forget about the "art" part, taggers have other motives for their art, and most of them are known by other taggers and their "art" is unique to them.

There are crop circles all over the World that have the same physical similarities, are these "artists" all connected?

There are anomalies with crop circles that cannot be from mans hand.

See this essay:
www.fortunecity.com...

Even scientists know crop circles are not all man made, they tried to explain them away with wind vortexes in the 70's. Why would they do that if they could just say they're man made? Because they can't!

"Lundberg says that the "sheer scale and complexity" of this opus has many people baffled. He estimates that for it to have been done in hours of darkness, the makers had to create circles at a rate of one every 30 seconds" with no time for preliminary survey work. "I know from previous experience," he says, "that after a certain length (about 60 meters) it's very difficult to hold a tape measure above the crop without it sagging."

Not quite the same as your faces in the sand, eh?

www.rense.com...

Why don't you hook up with Frosty and help him prove his theory?

[edit on 31/8/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It not that I don't think we can make the crop circles Its just that I think we couldn't pull of them like we do if we do as you cntinue to insist we do. I don't think that its impossible for a huan to make a wonderful crop circle I just think its imposibblle to make one with out getting caught.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I agree, it would be very hard to make one without getting caught.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Ooooo got more.

The following one was created by 3 people for the National Geographic. It took them 5 hours (including breaks). It's 200ft in size

This couldn't be... no... wait, yes... it is a blue print *gasp*

Now i'd say that one is definately pretty complex.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by jra]

This is all fine and good, but was it done at night and was it done in such a way that anyone with some research background on the subject could be fooled on the ground with respect to lay of the crop, lack of footprints, lack of surveying equipment and general human involvement in general? I HIGHLY doubt that!

Make no mistake... humans can do incredible things when they put their mind to it. I don't discount that. Open your TV and look inside.

But there are TOO MANY variables that cannot be accounted for with respect to ALL crop circle/formations. If you don't know what those are, do some research. I've posted many links to get people started, but like StickyG has pointed out many times, Google works very well.

Anyone who REALLY wants to know the truth, can find out. I believe that many people "debunk" CC's because they are afraid it will change their worldview too radically and that makes people uncomfortable. Or they simply like to challenge people no matter what the argument or discussion. These type of people quickly become a bore to those around them and waste a LOT of time for everyone.

The bottom line: believe whatever you want, I could care less.

Now, as to the actual discussion about WHY ET's or Extra-dimensional beings would create such masterpieces I believe that this has many purposes with the primary one being to raise human consciousness. CC's widen our worldview and remind us that we are NOT alone, that times are changing and about to shift radically with respect to consciousness as well as physically. Raising human consciousness may be taking place both consciously as in the example above, but may also involve DIRECT interaction with humans at the subconscious level by stimulating and firing neurons in brain patterns that alter it directly based upon the actual pattern of the formation.

Crop circles also incorporate a lot of sacred geometry and will lead anyone serious about trying to understand them down a road into the past all the way back to the very nature of creation itself. I've found this to be one of the more eye-opening aspects of the information contained within crop circles. I simply don't see the world the way I used to. Kind of like having children. It changes your perspective permanently.

The placement of various circles throughout the sacred lands of England draw our attention back to the sacred sites which are ALL over the place in that area with around 80% of all found crop circles appearing within about 45 miles of StoneHenge. With more than 10,000 formations cataloged in the past 15 years or so that puts the estimated number of 8000 within a 45 mile radius of a well known historical landmark.
With hundreds of investigators and farmers out looking for the creators of said circles near these famous landmarks such as StoneHenge, Silbury Hill, Avebury Henge etc. it is truly amazing that very few humans have been caught in the act (assuming humans are the circlemakers). Perhaps the creators are drawing our attention this area or they require the energetic patterns/substrate to use their technology to create the sophisticated complex designs. The substrate likely plays a role in the placement of CC's as most of them are found over chalk and greenstone aquifers.

It is also possible that there is technological information being encoded into some of the designs. Tom Sutter has some interesting analysis of many of the designs from the 90's.

More later...

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For those interested, here's a few of the latest formations in the past two weeks...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Exactly.! I love that 3rd picture I would really like to meet the guy who did that one last night. ROFL

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, meh. If they're alien, human, super intelligent cows who have nothing to do at night, It doesn't matter. They're still beautiful.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The subtle shading effect to make the hexagons appear as cubes and then all of them lining up to make a larger cube....wow...just wow.

Thanks for sharing Jammer. Frosty is on ignore

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I didn't notice that, cool. How could one shade it like that though?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci

I thought it was already explained, ropes and boards...

The 3D aspect of crop circles is the most compelling thing that shows crop circles are not made by "artist" haoxers IMHO.

How they are made I have no idea, but it sure aint ropes and boards.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The shading in the hexagonal picture is likely just the angle that the light is reflecting off of the downed plants making them all look three dimensional to the camera. Ground shots simply show that the plants have been downed in a swirling pattern and that the effect is not from the way the plants are laid down.
Geometry or complexity alone cannot determine the "genuine nature" of a formation although it certainly doesn't push toward the hoax theory. But when several features all show up in the same formation (e.g. expulsion cavities, bent nodes after early discovery of the formation, crop "nests", complext lay patterns, zero human tracks in required locations, etc.) it is often more clear that there is a different circle maker than humans with boards. From a aerial picture, it's mostly faith.

Still, it is quite beautiful... man-made or not.

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

The 3D aspect of crop circles is the most compelling thing that shows crop circles are not made by "artist" haoxers IMHO.

If you look at the pictures closer towards the face design you will see that the crops are bent in different directions (patterns) which when viewed from above accounts for any 'shading' effect.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If you find the hexagonal one impressive, take a look at this baby...

Now with respect to shading by ground lay, this formation...

gets it's polarized shading by the way the plants are layed down. And interestingly enough, the magnetic signature of this area exactly matched the formation but was rotated 4 degrees in all areas.

Peace,

~Jammer+

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
If you look at the pictures closer towards the face design you will see that the crops are bent in different directions (patterns) which when viewed from above accounts for any 'shading' effect.

Well that's the point isn't it?

How do explain that being done with ropes and boards AT NIGHT?

As you can see it's not just crops flatened down with boards.

Look at any man-made circle, and you can see they are not 3 dimentional in any way.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

This one I believe to be a clever hoaxed design.As the author of this web page describes. The circle at the bottom right is believed to be a binary encoded message spiraling out from the center that says "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word - possibly "Believe"). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As ive said I would really like to meet someone can make a crop circle even halfway worthy to compare to some of the ones I belive are real. And I dono't mean someone say o well I did this one document it take pictures make a video, televise it or have an audience, not a group of friends.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty

Well that's the point isn't it?

How do explain that being done with ropes and boards AT NIGHT?

As you can see it's not just crops flatened down with boards.

Look at any man-made circle, and you can see they are not 3 dimentional in any way.

Uh, the rope attached to a stake could act as a very good reference point to know when to stop stomping down on crops in one direction and start at a different point in a different direction.
What exactly are you refering to as 3 dimensional?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join