It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2005

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The first crop circles of the year have appeared a few weeks ago, in oil seed rape fields. It is too early to say if they are genuine or fake. But in my opinion i think the Golden Ball Hill one is authentic. The two others seem suspect but i may be wrong.

Golden Ball Hill, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 1st May

Notice that on the side of the crop, you can still see the figure of the old Dolphin formation.

St Catherine's Well, Loversall nr Doncaster. Reported 19th April

Ripley, nr Bournemouth, Dorset. Reported 17th April

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nice pics Musclor. So in that first formation, the dolphin image is still there from the year before? I didn't have time to look into it further, but would like to know if the soil was tilled and plants were re-seeded this year. That would be amazing, but I'm guessing it wasn't. Is this oil seed rape crop a perenial or annual crop? Never heard of it before. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Nice pics Musclor. So in that first formation, the dolphin image is still there from the year before? I didn't have time to look into it further, but would like to know if the soil was tilled and plants were re-seeded this year. That would be amazing, but I'm guessing it wasn't. Is this oil seed rape crop a perenial or annual crop? Never heard of it before. Thanks.

I would also like to know about rapeseed as in whether its perenial or not??

I did a little looking and found this on wikipedia but it doesn't say whether it will come back year after year?

"The rapeseed is the valuable, harvested component of the crop. The crop is also grown as a winter-cover crop. It provides good coverage of the soil in winter, and limits nitrogen run-off. The plant is ploughed back in the soil or used as bedding."

Source

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
the "genuine" ones change the composition of earth underneath, at least thats what the research said. Supposedly, tiny spheres appear in the earth below the crops.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here are more pictures of some beautiful crop circles from this year. Beautiful by their appearance but especially by the messages they bring to us. All these pics some from the CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR WEBSITE. Check it to see more beautiful crop circles.

Clatford Bottom, nr Marlborough, Wilshire. Reported 12th June 2005

Lurkley Hill. nr Lockeridge, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd June 2005

Hundred Acres (East Field), Alton Priors, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd July 2005

Silbury Hill (2), nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 9th July 2005

Lane End Down, nr Winchester, Hampshire. Reported 10th July 2005

Waden Hill, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 16th july 2005

Boxley, near Maidstone, Kent. Reported 17th July 2005

Watlington Road, near Chalgrove, Oxfordshire. Reported 22nd July 2005

Aldbourne (1), nr Swindon, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July 2005

Aldbourne (2), nr Swindon, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July 2005

East Kennett, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July 2005

Avebury Henge, Nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July 2005

Avebury Manor, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July 2005

[edit on 5/8/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
WOW beautifull

I am totally amazed by the ingenuity of these works...

PS:

could these portray some sort of a field with interference waves....you know like when circular waves cross each other?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
They are indeed beatifull... If people do this I cant see why someone wont take credit for it. Some of those things are huge! And so bloody perfect!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
it doesnt matter if these figures are alien or human made, they are sublime, masterpieces of geometry.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
it doesnt matter if these figures are alien or human made, they are sublime, masterpieces of geometry.

Amen bro, they are truly beautiful.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Definitly to complitcated to shrug it off as hoaxes. But we all agree that their beautiful.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
either way, I feel sorry for the poor farmer who's crop has been ruined by some countryside graffiti artist.

Making a crop circle
We've pieced together the techniques used by the world's leading crop circle makers.

The makers select a field. They often use dowsing rods to check earth energies. Ideally they should ask the owner for permission. Often they don't and they trespass on property.
The makers draw a crop circle on paper or design it on a computer.
The circle makers get together vital equipment and a team of three people. They usually wait until dusk or darkness.
The circle makers identify the centre of the circle. They take a length of tape and create the main circle. One person holds the end of the tape. The second person holds the other end and walks around, creating a human compass. The third person follows behind, stomping on the ground.
Having completed the main circle, they make an inner circle using slightly less tape.
On the inner circle, they make a series of marks.
Once complete, they mark out two equal points along the diameter of the inner circle. Then they stomp straight lines from these to each of the marker points.

linky

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Even if they are man-made, they are beautiful! Maybe the ufo's take them for welcome signs.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So can anyone tell us what the messages are then?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

They are also works of vandalism, akin to spray painting your name on the side of a building, only worse since they are costing the farmers revenue from lost crops.

And yes, AFAIAC, they are all fake.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
think about it why doesnt the presidents pay attention to these crop circles?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So Howard have you investigated this phenomenon in person & collected detailed scientific evidence. Which you then analysed & found them all to be fake? Yes.
Or are you just merely stating in your own opinion that they are fake?
We wouldn't want to Deny Ignorance would we.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, those are some very nice picutures. It would be interesting to know if there is a message or pattern in them and what it means. I am not sure if they are alien or not but still nice to look at.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
So Howard have you investigated this phenomenon in person & collected detailed scientific evidence. Which you then analysed & found them all to be fake? Yes.
Or are you just merely stating in your own opinion that they are fake?
We wouldn't want to Deny Ignorance would we.

Well since there are a number of people that have admitted making them, yes, they are hoax's

www.2think.org...

and you have it backward, it in not up to me to prove that they are fake, it is up to the "beleiver" to prove that they are in fact created by aliens.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If they did it, admit to it, and sign for it, why would it then be a hoax?

Wouldn't a hoax be a photoshopped manipulation of a feild to make it look like there's a crop sircle?
If they truly did it, it surely can't be a hoax...no matter who/what did it.

/ just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
My question about crop graphics is; Surely hoaxers would sometimes be discovered and prosecuted for vandalism. has this happened?

It seems hoaxers would get cold feet and abandon partialy made crop graphics. Are there partial/abandoned graphics?

I think some crop graphics are computer graphics executed from satelittes with microwave beams. Others actual hoaxes with boards and ropes.

I don't rule out paranormal origins either.

Personally if I had of created such beauty and effort; I would have signed my name or at least taken some kind of credit.

Could it be that hoaxers are just disinfo agents trying to steer investigators away from the real reason.

I don't think US crop circles ar hoaxed because it would be folly to challenge the well armed farmers for pure vandelism.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join