It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Pyramid found near Area 51 - Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

egyptian pyrimids are five sided, not four sided.

Hmmmmm.... Well I guess if you count the bottom it has five sides......
Do you know something we don't?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What does ANY of this have to do with secret societies?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
some of these blast craters have an d*mn eerie blue glow...

D*mn Eerie Blue Glow...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Many circular or square-shaped mounds near Area 51 are actually nuke missile silos. There are hundreds in these desertic regions of the US. And this is no pyramid, but a triangular prism. I know it's very close, but this geometric figure, as opposed to the pyramid, does'nt really have any occult or esoteric meaning.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What's even wierder is that when you click search for the coordinates that are automatically loaded for the Google one it shows you this:

maps.google.com...,+-116.848060&spn=0.031543,0.042658&t=k&hl=en

It's a bit southwest of the main Area 51 compound.

That's really freaky.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think the above image is most likely a google logo of sorts, looks too perfect...or maybe a bomb target?
by applying a little embossment this is what we see....

as for the main images of the pyramids I'm sure their just mounds of placed dirt, probably covering something, a building, a bunkers....craters?

That area is reknowned for nuclear tests and nuclear waste containment is it not?

I recall reading somewhere about nuclear waste being burned in trenches around area 51, so if thats credible than bunkers and covers buildings or just plain old bomb craters (bombs tested above/below ground) then the so called mystery shapes we see from above are all possibly explained.....so many theories.....

But it's always cool to see weirdness from above right?

yesterday I found this of google maps...

[edit on 5-5-2005 by quadricle]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
What's even wierder is that when you click search for the coordinates that are automatically loaded for the Google one it shows you this:

maps.google.com...,+-116.848060&spn=0.031543,0.042658&t=k&hl=en

It's a bit southwest of the main Area 51 compound.

That's really freaky.

I think this one is a target. Microsofts TerraServer has it marked out and named as such.
terraserver.microsoft.com...

Interesting thou is it's size and the fact it hasn't been used yet. There's quiet a few of these targets around this area which have small craters scattered around them but this is the only one i've seen with a Pyramid around it which adds that twist to it.

Could it be a target for a BIG bomb they have yet to test?

Edit: If the triangle has any significance other than military, maybe it's a NWO/Society sign that it's for testing THE bomb? The one that changes things. I don't know. Seems strange that it's the only triangled target and it's almost reserved in an area for future use, plus it's very very big. TerraSever call it 'TARGET 5216T' - maybe that can be traced to something??

[edit on 5-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShroudOfMemphis

The triangle thing could be the landing site for the aurora thing?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if that is a target for space based weaponry?

I wonder if thats the pyramid that Chris Angel learnt to levitate on.

Nah ok seriously, maybe the pyramid is some sort of back engineered ancient technology, maybe a form of radar or communications like a satallite dish of sorts.
It could also be a weapon or maybe part of project blue beam, only the people who work on it would know and they proberly dont know much either.

What does this have to do with secret societies?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
you dorks ever think that, being on a bombing range and all, it might have something to do with ... I dunno ... targeting for tests?

Aliens are probably more likely. They probably took out a UFO and had to make a crude cover up. Level the whole area, call it a bombing range, carve out a massive triangle to focus the attention ... good cover up.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi everyone, good morning.

Guys...you're freaking out in this case.

This is an aerial bombing target, plain as day. The circular pattern is for measuring the blast radius of the weapons that will be or have been tested there.
Remember that this area is part of Nellis and that's were they test a lot.

Trying to put a secret society twist is just plain reaching....big time.

It was a cool find though.

SeeYa!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

They are talking about the ops one, not these.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail
counting the base. it's a 3d object yo'

Yes without looking at the base an egyptian pyrimid has 4 sides and this one has three, but i was assuming we all knew what 3d was. Oh well

Actually having been all over the Egyptian Pyramids, and Egypt for that matter, these pyramids do NOT sit flush square on the ground and have subterranean tunnels leading under them to tombs (since this is what they are -tombs) - great for the tourists - in which case the are clearly NOT 4 sided - although if there were no sub-structures then you would be right - in fact some are actually inverse pyramids - hmmmm.

but since it was so important for you to big note and nit pick I though i would point out the obvious.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShroudOfMemphis

Its obvious that this is not a sign for human use.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VaporTrail

I thought maybe it was just a joke as well - but then was also wondering that it may have something to do with a pictorial of our orbit system? Also what it the hole in the center? Maybe an entrance to one of those "famous" under-ground facilities, but I didn’t happen to see any lil grey people coming out of it – o no wait under-ground hey – then I guess we should be looking for those lizard beings

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
check it out guys!

37° 5'45.66"N 116° 5'35.77"W

s829.photobucket.com...

37°37'40.07"N 116°50'54.57"W

triangular pyramid!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Mystery solved, its an aircraft stand

What we might be seeing in the new satellite photos is an aircraft stand used for measuring stealth effectiveness. According a few military personnel, these kinds of pyramids aren’t uncommon to see on government bases that test secret equipment. See that hole in the top of the structure?

Apparently, a long pole rises out of it, to which different models of aircraft are attached and their radar cross sections tested.

The military needs a way to test changes to airframes to see how the changes affects radar signatures.
Every time they add a radar dome or an antenna or some other whatnot to an airframe it changes the radar signature.
The effect of the change needs to be measured and tweaked to produce the minimum radar reflection.

Story
edit on 7/26/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join