It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Pyramid found near Area 51 - Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well this is wierd.
It reminds me of the All Seeing Eye Pyramid which has no Apex.
It's located in that dry lake region which also houses Area 51 and many military bomb testing sites.

There's two images, first one from GoogleMap which is in colour and clear but hides one side of the 'Pyramid' in shadow. Second photo is the same location from TerraServer that shows the 'Pyramid' without shadow and confirms it is a solid shape and has no apex as per reserved for 'the All Seeing Eye'.

Not sure why it's there? Why make it? What's it used for? WHY!!???

Google photo of Pyramid

TerraServer Photo of Pyramid

What do you think?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
woow well spotted, google comes up with nothing

My guess would be that its a monument to the Egyption gods since they do worship many of them and sacrifice people to them.

Or it could be on a earth's vortex point so they can perform certain rituals inside with extra power.

I'm totally guessing so untill someone can find any information on it, who knows?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
My guess would be that its a monument to the Egyption gods since they do worship many of them and sacrifice people to them.

Who is they? And how do you know this, have you seen them do this?

I mean your just jumping a bit too far imo

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
egyptian pyrimids are five sided, not four sided.

Really neat find though. IMO it's the govt. messing with us. Probablly had some new construction machines to test out. I hear underground construction is big at the old Area 51 site.

But what the heck do i know.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Not sure what that is exactly but it's not swamp gas for sure!!!

However.. What is amazing is if you scroll around you can see loads of meteor impact craters and what can only be described as research sites around them.... Seems very strange.... and very interesting.

It would be normal to expect that there be impact craters found in that area of the world and it would be normal to expect research to be done on them... however where are the results of that survey???

Very suspicious indeed.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
not space rocks buddy. sorry to break the illusion.

These are craters from underground nuclear tests.

www.globalsecurity.org...
nuclearweaponarchive.org...

[edit on 5/5/2005 by VaporTrail]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaporTrail
egyptian pyrimids are five sided, not four sided.

huh?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

They I refer to are all the secret societies today that all worship what most of us call Lucifer or Satan but really, it is the worship of the ancient Sumerian gods who were not human but reptillian aliens prominantly the Draconian race.

If that is a pyramid then there is no doubt it is has a practical use for the many differant alien races that live in Area51 such as the Draco's.

Pyramids are their mark you see (amoung other things). Many are on Mars too.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
counting the base. it's a 3d object yo'

Yes without looking at the base an egyptian pyrimid has 4 sides and this one has three, but i was assuming we all knew what 3d was. Oh well

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If that is a pyramid then there is no doubt it is has a practical use for the many differant alien races that live in Area51 such as the Draco's.

no doubt? practical use? do tell Driver.

Their mark? other things? you need to let us know what your talkig about here, any links?

[edit on 5/5/2005 by VaporTrail]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
it looks more like a silo complex that has been decomissioned

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yes without looking at the base an egyptian pyrimid has 4 sides and this one has three, but i was assuming we all knew what 3d was. Oh well

When did we start counting the base of a building as a side??? How many sides does Big Ben have???
With this logic in mind, did the WTC twin towers each have 6 sides?

[edit on 5-5-2005 by AllseeingEYE]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

They I refer to are all the secret societies today that all worship what most of us call Lucifer or Satan but really, it is the worship of the ancient Sumerian gods who were not human but reptillian aliens prominantly the Draconian race.

HAHA yea you better watch out their coming to get ya

I think I would be more concerned about the new drivers license they are attempting to push through. It's already passed the House and is on it's way to the Senate. Here's a link.....

www.infowars.com...

I realize this probably the wrong forum but could it be that while everyone is pointing fingers at the "secret societies that worship Lucifer" the government is taking a back door and bringing you the precursor to the "mark of the beast". I think you have been hoodwinked. The very ultra-conservatives and ministers that have you scared of "Satanists" are placing Satan himself right into your very own pocket. It will be but a small, innocent and insignifant leap for the information contained on those cards to be placed in a chip imbedded into your hand or forehead. All this is happening right under your nose while you wasting time here blabbering about something you know little about HAHA. Isn't it ironic the very conservative base of the Republican Party has voted in the beginnings of their very own "end times".

Back to the topic, it's hard-telling what exactly the pyramid is or what it is used for but you are correct the similarities are striking!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Looking at the Google map gives me the feeling that the 'pyramid' is dug into the ground, not above it. compare with the shadows of the other structures. if the 'pyramid' was above ground the shadows should be at the bottom-left - am i right?

[edit on 5-5-2005 by duskboy]

jra

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy
Looking at the Google map gives me the feeling that the 'pyramid' is dug into the ground, not above it. compare with the shadows of the other structures. if the 'pyramid' was above ground the shadows should be at the bottom-left - am i right?

Nope I believe it's sticking out. Look at the two craters above that area. The shadows are on the bottom, And on the pyramid thingy, it's on the top side of it. So i'd say it's sticking out from the ground.

As to what this thing is, I do believe it's a bunker or something of that sort. Seeing as how it's right next to where they did all the nuke testing (mostly underground I think), i'd say it's related to that. I really don't think it's anything that important. If it was, it wouldn't be sitting on the surface of the ground for all to see. Not in this day and age with satillites and all.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy

[edit on 5-5-2005 by duskboy]

Good point but i think it's raised.
The big craters nth/wst of it are obvious sunken and their shadows are on their south side, making the sun light come from a south/east direction.

This makes the 'pyramid' raised because it's shadow is on the opposite side of the light.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can anyone determine the pyramid's orientation?
It would be very interesting to see if it is aligned with true north or magnetic lines, etc.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I thought it had pretty much been established that Area 51 and the reason for all the government secerecy surrounding it, besides testing aircraft, is that it is being used for illegal dumping/containment of hazardous materials. Civilian employees filed a law suit a few years ago because they were being made sick from the matierials they were being exposed to on the base.

Perhaps those are pictures of some type of hazardous waste disposal containers? They usually put radioactive materials and chemical agents underground.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Looks like a pyramid to me - but on the second photo from Terra Server it looks to me, like its has the top cut off.

You see the line going straight on the bottom side of the Pyramid?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE

When did we start counting the base of a building as a side???

[edit on 5-5-2005 by AllseeingEYE]

Good point- and to get more at the root of that little barb, if it has no apex it isn't 4 sided- it's 5 sided.
-puts on the "smartest person here" crown-

Let's think about practical uses for a second. A pyramid is a very stable shape- that's why the egyptian pyramids are that shape- because its solid- it doesn't take a lot of engineering to keep a pyramid from falling over. I wonder if the shape has good impact-resistance characteristics- it seems like a structure which expands towards the base would distribute the force of an impact of an increasingly broad area as the force moved through the structure, presumably making it stronger than most normal configurations.

So here is what I'm getting at. If they didn't have solid rock to use for a bunker, might an earthen pyramid have simply been a good shape for a bunker? I'm really just asking because I'm not certain, but maybe it's a matter of practicality- not anything mystical.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by The Vagabond]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join