It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: The Bilderbergs have been found!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Finally! 3 websites, including the AFP,as disclosed the information that the Bilderberger is presently under a Top Secret meeting in a recluded hotel in Germany.

www.americanfreepress.net
ROTTACH-EGERN, Germany—European Bilderberg hunters have found the hiding place of this secretive cabal at a posh resort in this charming little city 40 miles from Munich. Their annual meeting is May 5-8.

Bilderberg is gathering at the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel Ueberfahrt, a five-star conference and business hotel with 188 luxury rooms. It is on a lake and near a golf course—typical Bilderberg requirements. High officials of the U.S. government and possibly a few congressional leaders will participate in three days of secret meetings to plan global policy. Heads of state and other high officials from Europe and Britain will participate, along with world financiers.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This seems to be the first time, since the Bilderberg has become publicly known, that we get to know the dates and location of the meeting that late, jsut at the time it was beginning. There must be a specific reason why the security and control of information has been so tight this year. In the past years, mainstream medias in Europe and North America were able to get these basic informations weeks, if not months, before the meeting takes place.

This meeting is the 51th since it started, and it always preceded G7 (or G8) meetings of a few days. This year there has been also a short meeting, at the end of January, strangely right after the Bush inauguration, that everyone has heard of after it had taken place, nowhere else than at the Bilderberg itself... the hotel of the former meeting, where the meetings took their unofficial name from. And this is strange, since there's always been only one Bilderberg per year. Perhaps they wanted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the meetings, and get prepared for the meeting in May. This meeting was made during the period between the 50th and the 51th meeting... something that could serve as closing an "era" and starting all over on "year one" (2005)... Is this the year one of the New World Order??? We'll see...

With the elections going haywire in Britain, the ongoing UN summit on nuclear non-proliferation treaty, Paul Wolfowitz (a long time Bilderberger) to sit at the World Bank, I don't think this year's meeting will be about cookies recipes.

Related News Links:
news.ft.com
fpiarticle.blogspot.com

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is not the first time that the conference was known before hand no? Besides, those sites aren't reputable enough to necessarily be taken as correct no>?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well I don't see how both the Financial Times and the AFP are nto reputable news sources. What would it take for them to be reputable... to show no bias!?
Sorry, I can't find any on the web... even when it comes to get infos on the weather. As far as I'm concerned, the FT has a huge right-wing bias, while the AFP is known to show left-wing positions in the news they present and the way they present it... so I think that we have a good margin here.

What I wrote is that that's the first time, since the meetings are publicly known, that we get to have details on the dates and location THAT LATE. This time they've made a good job to hide the infos as long as they could.

Also, I regret that I could'nt make corrections into this submission, but the ATSNN submission system is awfully designed. To moderators: Please guys, could you at least allow members to edit their post after it's submitted?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like the prez is going to traveling.
www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join