It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Apparently research has been conducted by the Russians and possibly the Chinese have been working on viruses that attack specific races. This is supposedly done by locating the DNA gene which controls the melanin in our skin and tuning the virus to that melenin.
Anyone else got anything ?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Israel is supposed to have this weapon.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:00 PM
link   

---------------------
May god have mercy on us...

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99

---------------------
May god have mercy on us...

Hu ? And not with the Russians & the Chicom ?

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ultre_phoenix is right I'd be more worried about the Chicoms. They are just as despotic as Saddam. And they don't like the west too much.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
And they don't like the west too much.

You have to know it. Necro99 HATE Israel, the USA, and all Western nations. He think that Cuba, Red China, former USSR and North-Korea are all democratics nation, who have to suffer from the sooooooooooooo bad Western Nations.

[Edited on 6-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dear Lord.......... someone needs a reality check!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe someone would actually think this way!!! Well.......... I suppose I can..... obviously history is filled with them at one time or another. Hitler, Khan, Saddam etc

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

And they don't like the west too much.

You have to know it. Necro99 HATE Israel, the USA, and all Western nations. He think that Cuba, Red China, former USSR and North-Korea are all democratics nation, who have to suffer from the sooooooooooooo bad Western Nations.

[Edited on 6-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

one more time and im gonna snap... one more time and im gonna snap...

i heard that SO much times im starting to beleive it,

N. Korea: Bad
Cuba: Cool
USSR: Uber Cool, but bad
China: Meh...

Isreal: If someone showed up at you house and sayed :"GET OUTTA MY HOUSE! THIS HOUSE BELOGNED TO MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANFATHER AND I WANT IT BACK!" Would you leave him do so? excactly...
USA: Capitalist assholes

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Where do u come from necro99, u sound like a communist with no home. What does 'Meh...' mean ?

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You're special Necro. Your posts are specials, your avatars are it too...

Necro is a mix between Mao Ding Dang Dong-Stalin the Butcher and Ho S.h.i.t Minh.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Where do u come from necro99, u sound like a communist with no home. What does 'Meh...' mean ?

I think Necro99 is german. Probably an former East-German.

"Uber " is german, and " meh..." is probably " mehr ". It means " plus ".

Of course, it's just my feeling, just a suposition.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 07:00 PM
link   
german? GERMAN?? GERMAN???!!!
DEKESSE?????!!!!!
IM FROM QUEBEC!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Necro, if you love these ****hole coutries so much, why dont you go and fight for the cause there.

Spend some time in Russia and tell me if its Uber Cool when you get back.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:32 AM
link   
A disease that already fits this bill is AIDS. It was created to eliminate blacks and gays.

www.geocities.com...

Look at the statistics, it isn't theory it's fact. And the government will never give us a cure, they will make it so that one can live with it so that those who are wealthy enough to pay (Magic Johnson?) can get treatment that will keep them alive.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 12:55 AM
link   
AIDS (I think you meant HIV anyway - two different things) - was not created, it came from a natural source (to the best of my and anthropologists knowledge).

And second, it does not "target" any race, it simply worked out that certain races were more at risk due to lack of knowledge and prevention.

How about we inject you with some contaminated blood to see if your theory is true (im assuming your caucasian).

P.S Stats can be made to say whatever you want them to say, so never state something is fact unless you have independently proven it yourself. A geocities site is probably not the worlds most "reputable".

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 03:17 AM
link   
necro99 :

Tu es aussi Qu�becois que moi je suis Su�dois.

suomynonA : HIV is not a weapon against the Blacks or the gays. Your statement was propaganda.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 03:21 AM
link   
deMorder u get straight down to business, very nice. However u should go easy, don't want to scare peole away.
On the other hand I agree with everything u said.

[Edited on 10-9-2002 by mad scientist]

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Call it propaganda, judging from what SetiPsychic said in another thread, half of you SOB's are either homophobes or racists anyway. If you've got 12 spare bucks lying around click the link and learn something.

r1.us.rmi.yahoo.com...://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp/rmivars%3ftarget=_top?WRD=Don% 27t+Believe+the+Hype&userid=54XHBLDCNG&sourceid=00338683506092171380&bfdate=09%2D10%2D2002+15%3A35%3A40

posted on Sep, 11 2002 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A yahoo link. I'm not surprise.

And yeah, c'mon, you can use your argument ( homophoba, racists and so on... It's an old well known song now.

Only whites are racists and homophobes.
I've read and heard this argument everywhere. Do an effort, try to find a new 1, this 1 is not working anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
necro99 :

Tu es aussi Qu�becois que moi je suis Su�dois.

Tu dois etre suedois en tabarnak!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join