It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support of NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If someone wanted to support globalization and the NWO, where would one look for organizations to shared these goals?

What lobbying groups and professional organizations publicly or behind the scenes support globalization?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Are you planning to support the NWO?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why would you want to do that?

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Eternal]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
To support the NWO all you have to do is:

1.) Live your life in fear.
2.) Try not to think about who you vote for, just vote now and worry about picking up the pieces later.
3.) Allow the government (NWO movement) to restrict your civil liberties, because it's patriotic.
4.) Go with the flow, become so much of a lazy couch potato that you aren't motivated to change or question the government.

Look at UN, tri-lat comission, the carlyle group, bilderbergs, and every company on the global market.

It's that easy.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
well you wouldnt have to look too far. if anyone has any knowledge what so ever about the NWO, they would know that there are the freemasons, the illuminiti, the knights templar, im not saying that any one of those groups are directly connected to the NWO, but each group has their own little part and certain tasks that they have to fulfill. now your question about joining them, you cant just walk up to someone that is connected to the groups and ask them to be apart of them, but if you wanted to, you could just start your own. but if i were you, i would try to learn a lot more about the NWO and an earth governed by 1 government before you make you decision on which side you want to take.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Something that provides a description of the new agenda for the way we live in cities and in towns.

Look for U.N. Agenda 21, and local agenda 21. Look up maurice strong. That will gove you a lot to consider there, but it is merely an introdution to the new world order.

www.un.org/esa/sustdev/agenda21.htm
habitat.igc.org/agenda21/

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
why would someone want to support something like this?
we have already had threads like this before in the past, some very good ones i must say. Interesting points were raised in them.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well you never know the real NWO might be a "good" version not the NWO we are thinking. But I DONT support it based on the theories given by people here in ATS. I really hope there's a good version of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

join