It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove God, Win One Million Dollars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There is a group offering One Million Dollars to anyone who can prove god exists. Simple as that! For rules/the challenge/whatever go here.

www.thinkandreason.com...

These people are offering 1,000,000 if you can prove that god exists. Not "I said so now give me money." and not "Because the bible says so." but proof! 100% no shadow of a doubt that god exists, 1,000,000 dollars is yours.

Go to the link if you want to try/learn some things.
And no, this isn't the Randi Foundation, his is to prove psychic powers of any type.

Edit: Link work.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I issue them a challenge and the winner receives a free Big Mac at McDonalds. Prove GOD doesn't exist. However, to prove such a thing one would have to close eyes, ears, nose, time, etc., and of course deny their own existence.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hmmm...

science (aka a REAL proof) couldn't prove it for over 2000 years...

now, "they" think there is proof somewhere???

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I would think being able to prove the existance of the supreme being would be worth a little more than $1M... I mean, if you could prove God exists you'd make more than that in book and movie rights alone, let alone anything else that might stem from it (ie any powers to perform miracles, maybe having a direct line to the Big Guy, etc.)

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The scientists who are going to attempt to pull out the "God Particle" of the molecule may solve the question. However, none of us will be around for if they pull it out this whole dad burned place falls apart!!!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
TSA, they don't, why they will always have a million dollars in the bank. Heck, keep it there, the intrest is pretty good. Like the Randi Foundation, they offer 1,000,000 dollars to the first person who can prove they have psychic abiliteis. No one has won it yet.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
TSA, they don't, why they will always have a million dollars in the bank. Heck, keep it there, the intrest is pretty good. Like the Randi Foundation, they offer 1,000,000 dollars to the first person who can prove they have psychic abiliteis. No one has won it yet.

hmmm...

good point...

but having a contest for something you cannot do is stupid...

unless, the contestants are all idiots...

then it would be fun to watch...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I can do it mathmatically, so it looks like I'm going to get that million dollars! Sweet!

Due to the lack of mathmatical symbols, I'll just spell em out

1 = 1

1^56 = 1

2(1^56 + 2) = 2(1 + 2)

4i * 2(pi) 4i * 2(pi)
------------ = -----------------
2(1^56 +2 ) 2(1 + 2)

4i(pi) 4i(pi)
-------------- = ----------- = GOD
1^56 + 2 (1 + 2)

See how easy that was? Way to go me!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
I issue them a challenge and the winner receives a free Big Mac at McDonalds. Prove GOD doesn't exist. However, to prove such a thing one would have to close eyes, ears, nose, time, etc., and of course deny their own existence.

Why would everything need to be proven to exist or work in a certain way, except for something whats impact is as great as the existence of an almighty being that supposedly created everything?

Your reply just shows how backward and narrowminded organized religion really is.

Life outside earth => religion says prove it
ET's visiting eart => religion says prove it
Not all muslims are evil => certain religions say prove it
Paranormal abilities and PSY abilities exist => certain religions say prove it

God exists => certain religions say "disprove that he exists"

Backward backward backward

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You people are all Wasting your time = Science can neither Prove Nor Dis-Prove the Existence of "GOD" (for the sake of Argument = an ever Present Universal Force)! This Territory has already been Explored - it is a Problem of "Subjective vs. Objective" Reality!

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That proves god how? It says in the rules you can't use faith. You need reality/proof. Sorry Croat, you not a millionaire.

Need this make it on the major headlines, see how many religous nut jobs try to prove it. Jerry Falwell? That would be funny.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think we were left without proof for a reason.

Faith.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh my, if only the late Douglas Adams was still around...

The babel fish is a dead giveaway.....

Wait.. you said 'prove' that the creation matrix (god) exists..

nvrmnd..

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
thematrix

Life outside earth => religion says prove it
ET's visiting eart => religion says prove it
Not all muslims are evil => certain religions say prove it
Paranormal abilities and PSY abilities exist => certain religions say prove it

God exists => certain religions say "disprove that he exists"

Certain people say these things as interpretations of religion(s), science says prove E.T. first exists, second mastered interstellar/intergalactic travel. So by your example science is also backward?

No reasonable person believes all Muslims are evil, and as a christian myself i'm sure many muslims will be in heaven.

posted by: Seraphim_Serpente

You people are all Wasting your time = Science can neither Prove Nor Dis-Prove the Existence of "GOD" (for the sake of Argument = an ever Present Universal Force)! This Territory has already been Explored - it is a Problem of "Subjective vs. Objective" Reality!

I agree with that, belief in GOD requires faith(I believe that is true of all monotheistic religions?)....even if Intelligent Design could be proven(remains to be seen) that still doesn't prove GOD exists I don't believe its possible.

So IOW who ever put up the million dollars well be seeing his/her interest grow for a long time to come.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
That proves god how? It says in the rules you can't use faith. You need reality/proof. Sorry Croat, you not a millionaire.

Need this make it on the major headlines, see how many religous nut jobs try to prove it. Jerry Falwell? That would be funny.

If you took the time to read you would see that the Virgin Mary is appearing to 6 young ppl

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If you proved that God exists, then you would be enlightened and wouldn't really give a damn for material richs so the million dollars wouldn't interest you.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Crys sorta beat me to it, but, having read it, yeah, it does a good job proving God doesn't.

"I refuse to prove I exist," says God, "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

They're just trying to get rid of God.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Bleh! Faith is more worthy than one million! (yawn)

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
To prove that GOD exists you first need to define GOD...

With so many religions breathing down each others neck, each with a different concept of god, I am sure the group would not need to part with its million dollars..that is even if GOD exists..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join