It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norio Hayakawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Does anyone on this site think that Norio Hayakawa sold out?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How about a little about who this guy is?

As members here are from all over the world and some may have not heard of him..

Also please add your thoughts about if he sold out or not and why,

Thanks.... Just makes a better thread intern getting a better response.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How could you sell out if you are a mate of John Lear, Bill Cooper and William Moore.... ha ha.

As the Sex Pistols once said "We`re only in it for the money".

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Norio Hayakawa believed in things based on information he had. After getting more information, he changed his mind and now believes that what he first believed was wrong.

Do I have this right?

Let me change the statements slightly and ask your opinion.

Suppose I didn't believe in Spaceship Guys, based on what information I had collected, evaluated, and accepted/rejected over the years. Then, let's suppose I came across some other piece of or pieces of information, which made me change my mind, to believe in Spaceship Guys.

What would you say about me, bump?

(1) I had finally seen the light and was courageous enough to realize that my views were incorrect, based on incomplete evidence; and now say publicly that I was wrong; or

(2) I sold out to the UFO believers.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Mr. Hayakawa, for those who didn't know, is best known for his views and documentaries on secret government, and installations such as Area 51, etc. I actually own at least one of his documentaries, (it's rather amateurish actually, at least production-wise) but I'm failing to see the 'alien' connection here, other than the implied alien-related activity in the area. Moving to Government Facilities.

You may want to link to an article or something explaining the "sell out". Personally, I never put much faith in the Cooper crowd anyhow...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bump
Does anyone on this site think that Norio Hayakawa sold out?

First off, for anyone who doesn't know about this guy, here is a decent link with his bio:

Norio Hayakawa: Senior Area 51 Researcher, Sponsor and Mentor of the DLR

To answer your question, no. He would have sold out if he had found no evidence of alien activity at Area 51, and yet continued to claim that there was alien activity. The man spent years conducting research and came up with nothing on his own. Perhaps he didn't look in the right places, or speak with the right people, but he at least did his own research and made his own conclusions.

top topics

join