It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Consent to Hypnosis if You Trusted the Hypnotist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Having had years of experience in this field, I wonder how many people would like to re-visit past lives or have you been an abductee, and wish to get to the truth?
Hypnosis is state of being that not even science understands.
It is fascinating to a subject for them to hear their past lives been told in a foreign language or with an English accent.I tape all I do, as this subject had been given 'bad press'.It is just tapping into one's subconscious.
One will NOT go into trance unless they trust the one doing it.

PS--I do all this work gratis, so do not think this is an ad, please......

[edit on 4-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have--and I would, if I trusted the hypnotyst. It was great.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by kazi]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The last bastion of privacy I have left in the world is my mind.(member adjusts foil beenie and looks over shoulder) Why whould I open that vault to anyone else?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazi
I have--and I would, if I trusted the hypnotyst. It was great.

Great, that is good to hear..I have only had one bad experience, but I brought her out immediately.
Did you by chance get it on tape?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've never been hypnotized, but yeah, I would have to reeeeealy trust the person doing it, and even if I trusted that person, I'd like at least one other person in the room who wasn't hypnotized

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'd have to trust them an awful lot. I'd probably want a tape/video recorder and a witness I also trusted, just in case. The witness would ensure the recording wasn't tampered with (i.e. stopped or edited) and the recording would show what the hypnotist did, indicating both if anything I didn't approve of occurred, and also letting me learn what happened, since I wouldn't remember.

Do you have any credible websites/books about hypnosis that you could refer me and the other ATSers to, siriuslyone? I've always wanted to learn more about it, but I'm not really sure where to look when it comes to this topic.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yes, I've been hypnotized.

No, I don't believe in past life regression.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One on tape, but it was of the serious nature, but I knew what was going on in real time, even though it didn't look like I did. A few other times were of a non serious setting and were, all I can say is, great. And I've found, I'm very suceptable.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I'd have to trust them an awful lot. I'd probably want a tape/video recorder and a witness I also trusted, just in case. The witness would ensure the recording wasn't tampered with (i.e. stopped or edited) and the recording would show what the hypnotist did, indicating both if anything I didn't approve of occurred, and also letting me learn what happened, since I wouldn't remember.

Do you have any credible websites/books about hypnosis that you could refer me and the other ATSers to, siriuslyone? I've always wanted to learn more about it, but I'm not really sure where to look when it comes to this topic.

www.dhyansanjivani.org...

Try this link.. and on hypnosis books, I recommend any of the immense volumes of work on this done by Manly P Hall.

I am a tiny person, if you needed a guard in the room, that could be arranged..LOL

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
yes, I've been hypnotized.

No, I don't believe in past life regression.

So, please share with us if you ascribe to the 'one life' theory, please.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

One on tape, but it was of the serious nature, but I knew what was going on in real time, even though it didn't look like I did. A few other times were of a non serious setting and were, all I can say is, great. And I've found, I'm very suceptable.

GOOD point, one will NEVER do anything that is against their moral or belief structure while in trance..NEVER
Bet you go into deep trance, huh?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would under two conditions: I didn't get a negative vibe from the hypnotist, and there was at least one other person in the room that I know very well.

I'm not all that interested in past life regression, though. I would like to find out if I was abducted by ET. Although I know I have had a few short encounters with aliens, I have no recollection of ever being abducted. However, I have a very strong feeling that I was. I would like to know for sure, so, one day, I probably will see a hypnotist...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
I would under two conditions: I didn't get a negative vibe from the hypnotist, and there was at least one other person in the room that I know very well.

I'm not all that interested in past life regression, though. I would like to find out if I was abducted by ET. Although I know I have had a few short encounters with aliens, I have no recollection of ever being abducted. However, I have a very strong feeling that I was. I would like to know for sure, so, one day, I probably will see a hypnotist...

Be sure you do not use a 'charlatan' hypnotist.A LOT are in it for the $$.
And yes, when I do a person for abduction, there has to be another person there as it can become very traumatic on the one in trance.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hypnotism has always held a fascination for me. I'm convinced that I have lived before but, alas, I've never met a hypnotist that was available to put me "under" and do the regression. If I ever get the chance, consider it a done deal.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would give anything to have the chance to go under and have it on tape/recording; unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to tell a "real" hypnotist from a money-scammer, and i'm not willing to toss money to someone who is full of it.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've gone what I've been told, very deep and barely under surface. And I've said and done things I only wish I could be credited with while awake. Have you ever done more than one person at a time?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelticMist
Hypnotism has always held a fascination for me. I'm convinced that I have lived before but, alas, I've never met a hypnotist that was available to put me "under" and do the regression. If I ever get the chance, consider it a done deal.

Well, I am going to stay on this board unless I get kicked off..LOL
If you are ever close to the South, let me know in advance.
We would have a great times exploring you..

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrigue
I would give anything to have the chance to go under and have it on tape/recording; unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to tell a "real" hypnotist from a money-scammer, and i'm not willing to toss money to someone who is full of it.

Well, let me give you some hints..
I am NOT rich monetarily, but I would NEVER charge to help someone, and never will.
Ask any 'potential' hypnotist,,"do you do the first one free?"
IF they say no, then say..BYE...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Man I would give my left marble to be Hypnotised!!!!

I actually tried to have it done before, but I was in another country
and I forgot about the language barrier thing so I walked in the front
office ready as ever and then I got "umm, umm bla bla bla"
which translates to "I can't speak english". I was so bummed out.

Can someone please explain it to me, is really like on that movie
K-PAX, or other movies were people are like vulnerable to answer
questions they never answer in an "awake" state?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I've gone what I've been told, very deep and barely under surface. And I've said and done things I only wish I could be credited with while awake. Have you ever done more than one person at a time?

My used to be best friend who gave birth to a hybrid..REALLY
I did her and her husband together, as he is a Native American, and she has real RED hair, and their last child was born with a really big head and colorless pale blues eyes..I told he what had happened as the child did NOT resemble either of them..She was a skeptic, he was not..so we did this so that she COULD possibly understand..
She never came around, but I would babysit both their children, and the hybrid toddler told me I was the only one who knew what she was..
I told her I knew, but just do not talk to "anyone'
I did not know at the time that these children CANNOT bear smoke, and they had moved way out in the country so we had lost touch.
My friend called me from jail, and asked if I woudl put my house up for bail, as the child had turned her parents into the law for growing reefer..
I refused, as she had not KNOWN nor cared about what the child thought..
My friend lost her job and lots of problems..
I finally told her.."told you not to mess with this kid"
Sorry,I got wound up here, but I do not do 2 people unless it is a case like this..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join