It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of nations coming together in harmony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I had this dream when I was younger.I saw our leaders of every nation in a circle and they were babies all gathered around working together with no prejudice.There was such a love vibration being put out it was amazing.I think this could be a possible future.They saw no difference in each other.They were working as a unit.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Odd, though that would indeed be a great miracle. All leaders working together....i think were stil a ways offf from that however. Perhaps after the ascension. :-)
You have some great posts menagaurd. Keep it up!

-Vesuvius

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Awesome dream! Truly prophetic, too--while perhaps more of a representation than an actual picture, the representation is the truth that will certainly come to be.

Our future in this world is bright--although most don't understand it or believe it to be realistic or possible. But with God, all things are possible.

But the truth is also that there will be some very hard times coming up--I don't speak of the christian ideas of 'tribulation' and all that--what I'm speaking of is the inevitable reconstruction of the world as far as land masses and societies--the earth will be cleansed but no souls will be lost. They will return--and when they do, no more misery and sorrow! No more of the sufferings that currently serve as our severe taskmasters in this phase of our mutual spiritual development/evolution.

From the strife presently taking place overseas, in the middle east, it also seems that the tendencies to make war and inflict pain upon one another are serving in an ironic fashion to rid themselves (the tendencies, not the people) of this earth. I wish it weren't so--it breaks my heart to know the troubling things happening to so many because of this--but I also know that God's ways are not our ways--and God's only motivation is on behalf of the good of every human soul--and the survival of same.

And in the next age (around the corner, closer than most would expect) our priorities will be harmony with nature, the bringing up and welfare of our children, and the promotion of peace and brotherhood manifesting as the truest form of liberty--and such liberty has not been experienced by the human race in this age, in any degree whatsoever!

The bible says this:
Evil shall slay the wicked.

It also says:
God's will will be done and God wills not to lose even one soul.

As well as:

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I believe in the good and trust in the truth and in God's promises! He has never let me down, and so I know He won't let the world down in regard to these things!

Thanks for sharing your blessed dream!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
From what I got from your dream, I cant help but wonder.....were the babies golden? Like they, as well as the room they were in , were glowing with a pure, warm, beautiful golden light?

new topics

top topics

join