It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do aliens pick their abductee's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lol lol lol

yes you are right but what i mean is is is..... thinking
aliens look for people who are alone and defenceless and grrrr confusion
are just a standerd working citezen and are not special

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
so if your a rat and you feel you are vunerable to abductions you should get 1 of these

www.stopabductions.com...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
They choose people who won't be taken very seriously.

Agreed, no one believes I was abducted!

Originally posted by Faeryland
Hi,

I've once asked this question to friends, "Have you ever heard of a Christian being abducted?" I never have. I don't know if it is just because people don't disclose this information, or that they aren't Christians (the ones being abducted).

Like I said, I haven't heard of any Christians being abducted.....so, do they (the aliens) avoid Christians?, and also, would they leave you alone if you tell them to leave by the power of Christ?

I've often wondered this (and would be curious to know of any Christians that have been abducted.....so please do tell).

Faeryland

What are you talking about? I'm Catholic and they abducted me!

[edit on 9-5-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why do they predominately use Americans?

There have been many sightings reported in India and Iran recently...but no reports of abductions. What is their facination with Americans? In light of this information, I lean toward it being more of a government "assisted" project of some sort.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
it might be true that the goverment is selling off some of its people to an alien race but it is just best guess

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The fact that it is state-specific (USA) makes me think it is a cultural phenomenon, rather than a cosmic one.

Just like how Irish had Faeries, Germans had dwarves, and Scandinavians had to contend with trolls in bygone centuries.

All of whom kidnapped humans to "meddle with the gene pool."

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth
Text Yellow

I want to know why. I wish I knew why. As I wrote on another thread, I am taken once a month and come back with 'markings" or "Bites" on my body. I have been keeping a detailed journal, and pictures. I was not someone who considered abduction to be so frequent. And I too ask the same question...why me? And Damnit these things hurt!!!

you should set up some sort of vid cam in your room until eventually you catch whatever it is that is taking you from your sleep? then you'l have the proof

top topics

<< 1   >>

join