It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do aliens pick their abductee's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is it that high IQ or the extra toe on your right foot ,or maybe your grandmothers cousin's neighbor,that causes your unwanted trip to the alien lab.It could be wrong place right time or any other combo ,what do you think.

Sometimes people are abducted just because they’re vulnerable. The best known example of this occurred with the four young men camping in the Maine wilderness in 1976. This famous case is known as the Allagash Abductions. Three of the four men were abductees since childhood but didn’t know it then. The fourth man had never been abducted--until he went camping with these friends.
Other reasons Aliens chose you might be for your specific biological characteristics. Indications are that Aliens are conducting genetic research on us and observing the results from one generation to the next. If this seems odd, consider the research being done in medical laboratories worldwide. Don’t our scientific researchers alter animals’ genetic code then watch what happens with the offspring of that group? It’s all done in the name of research. Who knows if the Aliens’ purpose is the same or different?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The choose people who won't be taken very seriously.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
can you elaborate on that comment dr.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Assuming that all humans are pretty much the same, then aliens might pick people who will not be believed by the govt and media.

how many homeless people get abducted every year????

They might pick certain bloodlines, or those who can be easily hypnotized.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The object slowly moved across the tops of the trees along the bank, and as it came closer to the four fishermen, Charlie Foltz signaled an SOS with his flashlight. Immediately, the object silently moved toward the canoe.

From The Allagash Abduction

In this case I think it was being at the right place at the wrong time, then trying to get the attention of the UFO using a flashlight. Being out in the open by themselves, they were vulnerable and not too bright.

With other cases, I don't know. I don't think real abductions occur that often, and most are spur of the moment and not selected.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They wear alot of cologne and usually get thier abductees drunk first. That always worked for me

JK

[edit on 4-5-2005 by mpeake]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Text Yellow

I want to know why. I wish I knew why. As I wrote on another thread, I am taken once a month and come back with 'markings" or "Bites" on my body. I have been keeping a detailed journal, and pictures. I was not someone who considered abduction to be so frequent. And I too ask the same question...why me? And Damnit these things hurt!!!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Text Yellow

I want to know why. I wish I knew why. As I wrote on another thread, I am taken once a month and come back with 'markings" or "Bites" on my body. I have been keeping a detailed journal, and pictures. I was not someone who considered abduction to be so frequent. And I too ask the same question...why me? And Damnit these things hurt!!!

[edit on 4-5-2005 by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
show us the pictures

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth
Text Yellow

[edit on 4-5-2005 by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth]

Seriously?

I am suppressing the urge to make a lot of lurid jokes. If you ARE serious, I pity you.

I remember a chapter in "Worst Case Scenario" that says what to do if you are confronted by aliens who seem intent on abduction. . . . but it isn't here at work. Have you tried religion as a refuge from the takers? Just wondering; I have heard from others that treating the thing as "demonic attack," and responding with religious disciplines, seemed to end the oppression.

Note that I'm not telling you what to believe; just suggesting possible strategies if you are being taken against your will and want it to stop.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I guess if any of the abductees were taken seriously then scientists could take samples and see if the abductees have some common genetics. Or at the very least do some sort of intensive study to find out what has been done/taken/implanted in them. But then that would require mainsteam accemptance in the abduction phenomenon, and I'm sorry but that's just not in the cards right now.

I don't see any Whitley Striebers or other "experts" offering up their book profits to pay for a private study and access to expensive lab and testing equipment either. I guess alien abductee authors aren't the best philanthropists.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe Aliens select their abductees by how many times they have posted on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
YEs, DR. I am serous. Tim you can look on the other thread at the pics. No I don't feel it has anything to do with religion, the devil (which I don't believe there is one) or anyof the other things you made metion of Dr. I am a collegegraduate, stable, and secure, not some "loony-crazed" being. I thought this was supposed to be a serious forum...so that we could get answers, or help one another.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I wasn't calling you a loony.

Are you calling me a loony, for suggesting that a technique that others have used (relgion) might help you also?

It is truly hilarious that you think I'M THE ONE who'se the nutjob.

Btw, I too am a college graduate, with multiple degrees on various levels. Which probably doesn't lessen your already rock-bottom opinion of me as a religious loony. what fun.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi,

I've once asked this question to friends, "Have you ever heard of a Christian being abducted?" I never have. I don't know if it is just because people don't disclose this information, or that they aren't Christians (the ones being abducted).

Like I said, I haven't heard of any Christians being abducted.....so, do they (the aliens) avoid Christians?, and also, would they leave you alone if you tell them to leave by the power of Christ?

I've often wondered this (and would be curious to know of any Christians that have been abducted.....so please do tell).

Faeryland

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing. I have heard of people CLAIMING to have repelled aliens that way.

I have also heard of people who said invoking Jesus didn't make a shred of difference in the aliens' behavior. BUt then, they weren't "Born Again," Jesus-only believers; they were all-religions-into-one new agers.

Not telling anyone what to believe. Just wondering aloud.

I'm a loony.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok, you have a cage full of lab rats, you need to choose a couple for an experiment, which ones do you pick and why? Do the rats have any clue why you chose the ones you did? Was there anything sinister at play in your selection?
I would choose the ones that are healthy looking and easy to catch. I don't think I would stick my hand in a pile of rats if there was one off to the side of the cage easier to grab.
Anyone see where I'm going with this?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
the lone rat does not always get picked. The squeeky wheel gets the oil

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
looking4truth
i totally agree you would not fly over a capatial to pick up a measly human and risk getting bitten (well you would if you did that with rats) (but you would be seen)what i am trying to get at is one, human defencless and alone would be much easier than one with hundreds of people around him even 10 humans would proberly stand ground and show they arnt defencless

again i have confused my self and most likly all of you

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do agree ,but there are some instances in which multiple rats are abducted,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join