It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters and the Kugelblitz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Whatever the OP said might be fictional, but what I've seen isn't.

And pray tell, what actually have you "seen"? Have you 1st hand knowledge of these crafts, have you seen them up close and seen the German markings on them? Just because you read it somewhere does not make it fact. It is well known that the Germans had many fanciful ideas, some of them just to please Hitler.

I stand by my previous statement, if the foo fighters weren't attacking Allied aircraft, they were not of German design.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've seen a static ball discharge from an overhead flight of a haze
of a violet cloud that looked like many of the puff balls of light seen
on videos on youtube UFO videos. A Foo type engine no doubt.

Thats all you seen then and all you see now.
Foos were in Germany so they came from Germany.
Noted for stalling engines they perhaps did not want to get too close
to the B-17 engines. Gunners might never have hit the Foo.
Were they too fast and agile or is there an ether property that
protected them.

The Belgian Triangles came over the western border.
Germany again.

Billy Meier filmed strange craft in Switzerland that might have
been from Switzerland. The land of a UFO treaty perhaps among
industrial countries.

New Mexico sightings since 1945 and ongoing are from New Mexico.
I can't see the call for any place else since international treaties are
involved. The high flying triangles might have some governing
office as well as fleets and any exposure to NASA cameras.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Whatever the OP said might be fictional, but what I've seen isn't.

And pray tell, what actually have you "seen"? Have you 1st hand knowledge of these crafts, have you seen them up close and seen the German markings on them? Just because you read it somewhere does not make it fact. It is well known that the Germans had many fanciful ideas, some of them just to please Hitler.

I stand by my previous statement, if the foo fighters weren't attacking Allied aircraft, they were not of German design.

Hey, you know what? I'm not interested in stupid conspiracies that plague ATS (one of the reasons why I read and not posted on here for years), only the truth. I would not talk about something if I did not have some real experience or knowledge about it.

Also, the info I've provided is public knowledge but unfortunately it is just as accessible to any idiot claiming aliens are here on Earth to stick shiny instruments up our asses.

If you really must know, most of my info is based off of a show that was on Discovery channel like two years ago (it was on their several times too). It had a lot of credible evidence and at the time I could not believe it wasn't all over ATS because it completely shot down every stupid conspiracy theory out there to do with UFOs. It even had an interview with Andreas Epp, the very guy who built Nazi flying saucers and he had very interesting stories.

If you want to be enlightened, then look up this show. It shouldn't be to hard a task for somebody seeking truth from fiction

<< 1   >>

join