It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters and the Kugelblitz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I am not sure if this subject has come up before so sorry if it has.
Does anyone have any information on the foo fighters in WW2 especially about how they may have been powered ?
I have also come across a scaled up, piloted version of the foo fighter. It was reputedly test flown over the Thuringia in the Harz Mts.
So any info would be greatly appreciated.
PS. here is an artist conception :
www.luft46.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Didn't kow how to insert images before but I do now so here are some artists rendering of the Kugelblitz(Ball Lighting) fighter. Known as the Focke-Wulf 500

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Foo Fighter was just another term used by pilots to describe UFOs.

The Kugelblitz was an anti-aircraft tank used by the Germans (Flakpanzer Kugelblitz).

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not so, the Kugelblitz was a spherical aircraft reputedly capable of mach 2= speeds. It also carried an advanced fitout of weaponry.
As for the foo fighters there seems to be a concensus that they may have been German secret weapons. A few were seen over Japan in 1945. So it could be possible that the Germans transferred some of these devices to Japan. We know that u-boats transported jet engines and other exotic german technologies to Japan during the war.
The flakpanzer kugelblitz did exist but did not see widespread service. The ' kugelblitz ' refers to in this case a prototype twin 30mm turret for the flakpanzer.

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
A few were seen over Japan in 1945. So it could be possible that the Germans transferred some of these devices to Japan. We know that u-boats transported jet engines and other exotic german technologies to Japan during the war.

I've read a story about it. Nazis send them to Japan, but forgot to gave them a manual ( not kidding ). Japaneses tryed to used it, but failed. The first 1 vanished in the sky with an incredible speed. The japanese military & scientists were so frightened, they decided to destroy the second prototype with dynamite. It's sound crazy, but I just read it. I don't say it's true.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 04:56 PM
link   
sexah!

i would want that to be re-discovered

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by mad scientist
A few were seen over Japan in 1945. So it could be possible that the Germans transferred some of these devices to Japan. We know that u-boats transported jet engines and other exotic german technologies to Japan during the war.

I've read a story about it. Nazis send them to Japan, but forgot to gave them a manual ( not kidding ). Japaneses tryed to used it, but failed. The first 1 vanished in the sky with an incredible speed. The japanese military & scientists were so frightened, they decided to destroy the second prototype with dynamite. It's sound crazy, but I just read it. I don't say it's true.

WHAAAAT????!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What WHAAAAT????!!!!! ?

Somebody hurted you ?

Try to be a little bit more explicit ? What do you want to know exactely ?

[Edited on 8-9-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Foo fighters WERE the name pilots used for UFOs. They weren't German weapons because THEY thought they belonged to the allies. The allies first thought they were German.

Michael Bentine (Yes, of the 'Goon' fame) served, during WWII, as Intelligence Officer for a Polish bomber wing.
His pilots told of the 'Foo Fighters' and said they could be German weapons.
He asked "What do they do?"
He was told they just 'buzzed' the aircraft.
"Did they shoot at you?" he asked.
When he was told "NO", he asked "Well, what's the use of a weapon that doesn't do anything?"

The fact that the axis forces thought the foo fighters were alied weapons only came to light AFTER the war.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Then how did they work?
Some antigravity device ala Tesla?

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nick Cook in his book "The Hunt For Zero Point" goes into detail about the Foo Fighters and their power source. Think 'anti-Gravity'...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What do you think, did Japan have VW Bugs.
Check out the flat windshield on the Foo.

How could Hitler's people's car fly?
Without the help of Tesla.

Anti gravity is just a visit away.
From a library in New Mexico.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCat
Foo fighters WERE the name pilots used for UFOs. They weren't German weapons because THEY thought they belonged to the allies. The allies first thought they were German.

Who told you this info, because it is BS.

The Germans developed flying saucer aircraft near the end of WWII and they were secret projects. The main engineer/scientist responsible was Andreas Epp, who ended up in Soviet hands after the war was over (just like how rocket scientist von Braun was captured by Americans).

The Germans had a prototype fleet of these aircraft and they were testing them around the Swiss Alps. When it was apparent that the war was lost, the SS destroyed the fleet with explosives right on the runway in front of the very scientists who made them, and the Soviets overran the facility soon after.

It's not hard to imagine that the Soviets continued the flying saucer project post-WWII, considering the first official flying saucer sighting was in 1947 Washington and it went on from there. An interesting note is the "Battle of Los Angeles", which was an actual and well documented event when UFOs were flying over the city in 1942 and were countered (but not hit) by anti-air guns.

I'm not a scientist but I will say the most common explaination of how flying saucers are powered, specifically these types of drones:

There is a certain type of wire that, when conducting a certain voltage of power through it, will gravitate. There was a show on discovery channel awhile back that had a scientist demonstrating this effect when he coiled a wire and hooked it up to a battery (or wall socket maybe, can't remember), and he believes that in large quantity, this coiled wire could moved some of these flying saucers around.

Personally I think anyone who believes flying saucers are alien in nature to be idiots who can't use common sense. Flying saucers are plausible and the Nazis had the technology and initiative to create them in WWII, which they factually did. Everyone is still obsessed with this alien crap though and the truth is still out there.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Dimitri Dzengalshlevi thats a great history and opposite to much of the
Tesla UFO history of Bill Lyne.

My interpretation of the Lyne stories puts Von Braun as lead man on some
of the Tesla technology for the Foo as there was a 1914 purchase by the
Head of the German Navy. Lyne also puts Von Braun close to Tesla even
in New Mexico unless much of Tesla's coils were transferred outside
at Los Alamos since 1945.
Given that Tesla worked in barns, the coils may have been in place since
the 1930s.

Von Braun taking over for Willy Ley in the late 30s put him into
the New Mexico Rocket Society to see the engine design of Peter van
Dresser that increased the power of the V2 engine.
So Von Braun was lead man on making the V2 effective on London
in that regard even though I saw a vintage info on how an officer
came up with the new design. This was to distance Von Braun from
the engine for some reason. The saucer or Foo technology was his
main task.

I would say Russia found most of the rocket scientists as they put
up the first satellite.

Thus giving all the Tesla Foo technology to the Americans as Bill Lyne
reports New Mexico sightings in the 40s and 50s and still continues
today even thought he say there are less flight since December 2008
due to the election of Obama that might have signaled restrictions on
the flights. At the end of WWII with all the plans and scientists the
destruction of Tesla technology was critical as Patton went to the
Baltic development base. He thought we could use the items and would
have damaged the plans to work from scratch.

Funding for the saucer development in New Mexico was dealt with by
Dulles and Forestall. Forestall was elected to divert attention from
New Mexico with an Antarctic expedition. In an expected memoirs
after retirement Forestall was to place alien technology as the Tesla
technology UFO and had no intention to lie about aliens. So they
gave up and had a crash right in the New Mexico development area
of Roswell ans said aliens did it to solve the technology source problem
viewed by the public.

How Tesla worked out his craft is another adventure beside some of
the events we see and try to interpret.

The "Battle of Los Angeles" can give clues as to how the saucer works
in light of Tesla statements about his craft. From 1910 to 1934 there
were many hints of Tesla working on some sort of fantastic craft.
Tesla states his craft will be unaffected by wind or storm.
I say he tested his ship and thats what he found out.
A stable ship that is as stable as the ether is what that sounds like.
Avoid unstable objects might be a snap for such a craft.
However I find lightning storms on grounded saucers might be a
problem until they are powered up and fly up to the clouds.
There might be other electrical problems.

I saw that demonstration on youtube of a coil floating until burnout
with ordinary current. Tesla pushed current in the air which will
go with negative charge flow. Studies of a football coil, two cone
coils, show positive light aura of pushed away positive charge as
negative charge enters the bottom and a brush aura at the top
as negative charge flows out. This action in the air or ether is the
suspension of the Foo. Angled by joystick this is the Lyne interpretation
of the Tesla UFO or Foo technology for flight. He has many more ether
theories and experiments.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Considering that no foo fighters as far as I know attacked any planes, I find it hard to believe they were of German origin. Sounds like one of the "fantasy planes" that German designers came up with. Trouble is, Germany DID come up with some pretty revolutionary aircraft as well, which makes it hard to tell fact from fantasy.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

In the link the OP provided there is this disclaimer:

I would like to remind the viewers that this is a fictional work

Moving on......

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

In the link the OP provided there is this disclaimer:

I would like to remind the viewers that this is a fictional work

Moving on......

www.luft46.com...

Is a common fantasy site, but we place fools on the right path.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've read a book "Hitler's Flying saucers" (preview of which can be found here) that I found well researched and presented. How much of it is based on truth is on the other hand very hard to establish.

It has a lot of information regarding alternative propulsion systems, their intended use and whatnot.

Kind regards, M.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manawydan
I've read a book "Hitler's Flying saucers" (preview of which can be found here) that I found well researched and presented. How much of it is based on truth is on the other hand very hard to establish.

It has a lot of information regarding alternative propulsion systems, their intended use and whatnot.

Kind regards, M.

Hi. There is an online collection of many works on the subject.
Here

And also has the one you mentioned with almost complete coverage
from the book I have.
Henry Stevens Disk Planes of Germany

He has Freedom of Information Act finds for the Foo being noted by
US air men and saucer lift off by grounds people.
And probably Foo reports in newspaper clippings.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Considering that no foo fighters as far as I know attacked any planes, I find it hard to believe they were of German origin. Sounds like one of the "fantasy planes" that German designers came up with. Trouble is, Germany DID come up with some pretty revolutionary aircraft as well, which makes it hard to tell fact from fantasy.

This craft was very new during WWII and considering air to air missile technology was not guided at the time I assume they were used mostly as long-range high-mobility recon craft.

These aren't made up either, it's well documented that the Nazis developed these so-called "Foo" craft. Whatever the OP said might be fictional, but what I've seen isn't.

TeslaandLyne- I've never connected Tesla with this technology before, but it makes sense now. He was all about using electricity and coils and that kind of stuff. To be honest, I don't know much about him but I know some of his work was carried on by the Germans and later Soviets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join