It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Bigfoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've read about Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, etc. that have been found in the US, Canada, South America and Asia. Has anyone EVER heard about or read anything about a Bigfoot in Europe? There are some immense forests, especially in the Baltic regions which, I would guess, could be prime Bigfoot habitats.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
sorry mate never heard of an european yeti

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was at the library yesterday and found a book titled "The Field Guide to Bigfoot, Yeti, and Other Mystery Primates Worldwide". The book lists a few sightings that are bigfoot-like. Sightings in Scotland, Denmark, Croatia and the Causcaus mountains. Hope that helps you some. I've gotten a few good links to research site from other members lately. www.bfro.net seems pretty cool.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There was several reports in newspapers of sightings of a tall, hairy biped running around in the North-East of England!
Apparently, there's a huge wooded area around a man-made lake and dam, called
Kielder Forest and Dam. Some locals endorsed the fishermen's stories who reported the sightings, saying that a furry creature had been spotted roaming around for years.
Journalists tied the sightings with the Green Man and Woodwosens of past times.
I find it unlikely that a race of creatures like this can remain hidden on such a small country.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i think there is also the one called alma, a lot of sightings of it in Siberia and Ural if i am not mistaken. I read about some close encounters with it.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
There was several reports in newspapers of sightings of a tall, hairy biped running around in the North-East of England!

Whoops! Forgot to close the door when my nan was round. I swear it wont happen again
(Shes only aloud out on weekends!)

Seriously though, the fact that there are next to no reports of bigfoot in Europe is the only thing that keeps me from thinking that maybe Bigfoot dosnt exist. Because if it was faked, there would probably be hundreds of ''sightings'' of bigfoot all around Europe.

Or maybe its just something in the water that youve got in the states.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
the fact that there are next to no reports of bigfoot in Europe is the only thing that keeps me from thinking that maybe Bigfoot dosnt exist. Because if it was faked, there would probably be hundreds of ''sightings'' of bigfoot all around Europe.

Interesting point. When crop circles made the popular culture stream, they did, indeed, start popping up everywhere. In a way, by not having hundreds of Bigfoot sightings throughout Europe, it almost lends a sort of legitamacy to the concept that there might be a heretofore unknown species of primate (?) , Bigfoot.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah that is a good point. Nearly all of the reported sightings over the last 40 years are in still mostly remote areas. You'd think hoaxers would put bigfoot tracks all over the place if that's all it was. Maybe it is something in the water though!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Come to think of it, there arent really many cryptids in England or Europe is there? Well, except nessy and the ''Alien Big Cats'' but those Northern lot are crazy!! (Gravy on chips?? come on!!)

So...........theres definately something in your water in the US of A

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Half of my family is European so dont be offended fellow Euro ATS posters.

But are you sure they aren't confusing French women that dont shave with bigfoot?

With all the studies ive dont I have yet to hear of a authentic bigfoot story out of europe.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Half of my family is European so dont be offended fellow Euro ATS posters.

But are you sure they aren't confusing French women that dont shave with bigfoot?

With all the studies ive dont I have yet to hear of a authentic bigfoot story out of europe.

So cruel

I have never heard of a yeti in Europe or even stories or murmurings of such. It is possible there could be just like Nessie holidaying in the States.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Utterly classic, but at the same a tad gut wrenchingly sickening!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join