It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Pheromones???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
On the Animal Planet show Animal X, they were searching for bigfoot and they put out Pheromone Baits. My question is how the heck do they know what pheromones will attract a bigfoot? I mean are they a commercially available product? Is it some just general "primate" pheromone? Even in humans one pheromone works on one person and not another, and we have relatively weak senses of smell. Wouldn't an animal with a large flat nose have a strong sense of smell and therfore easily distinguish between pherones of say a gorilla and another bigfoot in "heat"? Seems like a waste of energy to me.

They did however have handheld F.L.I.R. viewers, now that seems like a promising tool for bigfoot hunting. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I would expect them to use gorilla pheromones, but yes, pointless.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
seems like u caught them with thier pants down

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Animal X !?!?! LOL I need X-Files is more accurate and realistic then that show.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Your right Andrew, that show needs some help in the credibilty department, but it is one of the only shows that deals with the subject. Untill ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX does a show all we got is crappy cable shows. And besides all the networks are gonna do is make fun of believers, put a "man in the street" against a MIT scholar.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by looking4truth
Your right Andrew, that show needs some help in the credibilty department, but it is one of the only shows that deals with the subject. Untill ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX does a show all we got is crappy cable shows. And besides all the networks are gonna do is make fun of believers, put a "man in the street" against a MIT scholar.

LOL I know what you mean. I guess what breaks the show is that old dude. Im sure you know what im talking about.

top topics

join