It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you seen Aurora?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
very nice. I'm no expert at that stuff but did you copy and paste? I think it looks like it if you look closer

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How about this one?

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
well im no expert but to me that looks like an f-117 with the wings on the side slightly bent up and they look a little bit smaller but once again im no expert and im wrong a lot

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Any ways here is Aurora Australis its better than Aurora Borealis
external image

[edit on 31-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
sigh this is going off topic
as i said before please stop joking around
all i want to know is if any one has any good pictures of aroura

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I don't have to see the Aroura,I don't even care if this specific aircraft exists.
All I need to know is that the U.S goverment is spending over a 100 billion dollars on average for Classified/black projects.Even if they only spend 1/4 of that money on aircraft projects that's still 25 billion a year , and if they are spending 25 billion on aircraft projects then you have to wonder what the hell are they doing with the rest of the $75+ billion dollars?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I like those photos, but are they all speculation, or are there 'actual' photos of the craft?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
only blurred probaly photoshopped one's nothing..... i lost the word.... good?

but seriouslyi haven't found anything i'd post my piocs but they all got erased

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
How about this one?

That looks like a early artistic picture of dana soar to me.
Also for your information there are a number of aurora pages on the aviation projects pages.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, the only pictures I have seen are made by computer...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i think iv found what ur looking for,

here is a scamatic of sourt

external image

here is something simular

external image

i think its and erospace project

edit: resize images

[edit on 31-7-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Norwiegan guy... thanks for the input, but i believe that photo has been discussed several thousand times on the web... and even the person who *made* it knows that it is a fake. the F-111's were all around the tanker, but one was drawn over to make it look like the aircraft described by a oil company employee / aircraft observer.

EdSinger, the DynaSoar artists' concept is nice... but those drawings have existed since the beginning of the project.... when my father remembers seeing them when he was a kid.

Ned316... i believe the drawing that is visible in your post was included in the book "Aircraft 2000" printed in the mid '80's... which is when i bought it. why would *real* secret aircraft be revealed in a book to be bought in any book store's sale section reveal this program?

my point simply is...

that Damion Gringe has a point. please post pictures here that are related to a real aircraft which was observed... not just a photograph processed later, or artists concepts of what may be "in the year 2000"... i, for one, will check this thread whenever there is a new post... but, come on. try not to waste my time.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
thank you

but like isaid before please PLEASE only post on my topic if you have an ACTUAL PICTURE . thank you

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
How about this one?

This is drawing of Lockheeds X-24C NHFRF (National Hypersonic Flight Research Facility). It was widely studied during 70s, but was never built. More info here.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin

Originally posted by samel_666
Yup.
The aroura is ALLEGEDLY!! Nothing is cemented yet but from what i heard
It is essentialy a very top secret goverment project to develop a stealth fighter invisble to radar and able to evade most jet aircraft using a new type of engine or fuel. It may have been an adaption of many secret projects initiated by the nazis twords the end of ww2. Like u2.
The cia is apperetly been aiding to the ufo reports and leading us to belive it is another
"alien craft" to conceal iit's true nature. Wich is a FACT it append with both the u2 and stealth bomber.
Another theory states that aroura was made through alien technology.
It has been repordetly seen all over including on a strip of the secrt govt base known as area 51 which i am sure you have heard of.

Thank you sir for the background info.

I do not doubt it for one second, as when I was a child I was privy to much info on the SR-71 Blackbird, which at that time, many attributed to "extra-terrestrial"technology.

Do you have any links that you could provide as to the specifics of this poarticular new plane?

from watchin the military channel this morning i seen tom clancy talking and he seemed to think it was a at a new base that was bein determined...not there atleast thats wat the pentagon was sayin.. but u know its the military channel controlled by the gov't so they'll only show u the jist of the story

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thinking of the SR-71 pic, boy that looks like a Mach 3 airplane only huh? Real fat in the middle, like a mach 3 fighter, and with those puny engines. Just as fast as that mig that chased it around I am sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You people have all mistaken Aurora, the real Aurora is this

external image

link to full sized image
www.cnc-hq.de...

This is the REAL DEAL!!!

edit to reduce large image

[edit on 4-8-2005 by pantha]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow