It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi/Chinese plot to infiltrate US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
John Caylor of the Insider Magazine published a report back in February claiming that the Chinese and Saudi's are subverting the US government via the Bush family. The apparent reason for this is that no country can match the US's military power so they need to take them on in different and illegal ways.

Unrestricted Warfare: 9/11 Treason

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Unrestricted Warfare does exist, in fact the chinese book which was written years before 9/11 said that to fight the US they would have to use any means necessary, including using Osam Bin Laden with a terrorist attack to on the WTC. I have presented links about this in the past. But claiming that the Chinese are using president Bush is the dumbest thing I have heard. I have studied this and never found any evidence to support what you are claiming. Of course, you can continue to belief whatever you want.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Unrestricted Warfare does exist, in fact the chinese book which was written years before 9/11 said that to fight the US they would have to use any means necessary, including using Osam Bin Laden with a terrorist attack to on the WTC. I have presented links about this in the past. But claiming that the Chinese are using president Bush is the dumbest thing I have heard. I have studied this and never found any evidence to support what you are claiming. Of course, you can continue to belief whatever you want.

Actually, you are the stupid one here. The member is not the one claiming anything, it's the author of that magazine article. Try reading the post one more time before talking stupid like that.

Of course, if you want to believe that it's the member claiming that, you can believe whatever you want.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by sweatmonicaIdo]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Actually, you are the stupid one here. ..

Um Sweat? You ever read the TOS? Thats a personal attack, you may want to edit that out and re word it before a mod see's it. Do you attack on every thread you post on? Have any constructive information to add to this post other than "you are stupid"?

[edit on 4-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I have studied this and never found any evidence to support what you are claiming. Of course, you can continue to belief whatever you want.

Sorry, is my name John Caylor?

Trying reading before making false accusations.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Actually, you are the stupid one here. The member is not the one claiming anything, it's the author of that magazine article. Try reading the post one more time before talking stupid like that.

Where did i claim that the poster is stupid?....

Did i call him personally stupid?....

Can you point to where i said that?...

I doubt you can....

If anyone is making ad hominem attacks at this time it is you....

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Please! Stop the bickering. As of now over 50% of the post in this tread are off topic and just argumentative. Let's discuss the issue and not each other please.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Where did i claim that the poster is stupid?....

Did i call him personally stupid?....

Can you point to where i said that?...

I doubt you can....

If anyone is making ad hominem attacks at this time it is you....

Learn to read. I never said you called him stupid. That comment was directed at you for doing the usual act of making false accusations just because you don't like what someone is saying.

But we gotta follow dbates' directive, so drop it and get it right next time.

new topics

top topics

join