It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there are UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
One reason someone made up it is part of a strategic battle manuver from WWII The Bataan March I forgot exactly how it gose but it is read verticle and horizontal Japaness and American. U.S.A faggit piggy express trail Bataan March So if you are American and guilty U. F OHHHHH or you if "pet"
Another reason there was a private indivdual later a small interprise that where making routine flight to all parts of the solar system some times a large city would see them come burniing back in from space. The configurations of spacecraft where sometimes change due to the stress of the atmosphere and different requirements this was not hush up one young space explorer made several movies of planet exploration and release them to local theaters back in the early 1960's there may have been a mention of him saying " you if owe me money" it may have been blown up from there. Also it was for the good of him and a few other planet explorers including the Soviet Union volunteers to lay claim on solar property to prevent the JFK from claiming with a tax fraud frog dollars due to his DNA was that of a frog who was kraoking at the moon and as a relative of reptile to grasp the horror and injustice was a blood thirsty amphibian who sought out to destroy or burden all human existance on earth. So the next time you think UFO think this you may be ignoring a brave fellow who went there without a beaten path and won it for himself and other humans and not for amphibian clone mayhem cult inwhich multiply like bacteria and require human fllesh for some sick reptile thought or motivation.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Bigmouth]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Whew!!!
I'll have one of what ever you had.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"faggit piggy express trail Bataan March So if you are American and guilty U. F OHHHHH or you if "pet""

WHAT? Dude I am really trying to work with you here, but you reek of inane chatter.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
On the other hand, if these were ufo then cat dagger was good for a punch back twice when bush was fidgety in May. You think I am then you might as well learn how the moon quits left before they see you. Aliens then.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
"faggit piggy express trail Bataan March So if you are American and guilty U. F OHHHHH or you if "pet""

WHAT? Dude I am really trying to work with you here, but you reek of inane chatter.

whoa what does that mean????

top topics

join