It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech: Subconscious phenomena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have heard of reverse speech before, but recently i've taken up studying it. It's interesting to hear the statements babies make when they're about 4 months of age in Reverse speech. I found alot of info on David John Oates' site, but does anyone have any personal experiences with the phenomena that they would like to share? or anything at all?

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What do babies say when they're about 4 months of age?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
well, if you record thier "gibberish" and play it backwards. alot of times they're already saying things like "mummy" or "daddy help". in one instance, and baby said " I now come here" when it's (i dont know if it was a boy or girl) parents moved it into a different room. you should check out some of the samples on the website. google it

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Zdrawk ab gni og reah ews gnith eth revo visses bo tegnak ew, raweb.

Uoy sevol llits natas tub!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Zdrawk ab gni og reah ews gnith eth revo visses bo tegnak ew, raweb.

Uoy sevol llits natas tub!

Im kinda dyslexic so i know what you said

its obsessive when you look through hundreds of old records for hidden messages. Only then does satan have anything to do with it. What i'm talking about is involuntary comments made in everyday speech, that are being interpreted. these comments are innocent most of the time, only reflecting what a person is thinking. nothing satanic, unless the person who is making the reverse comments is a satanic person.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's a story that will forever linger in my mind. It truely proved to me that this reverse speech deal is for real.

About a year back, maybe less, I was messing around on the internet and came across John Oates reverse speech theory. This webpage to be exact... www.reversespeech.com...

Anyways, I go over to my friends (well, former friend now) house and I tell them about this thing I saw on the internet about reverse speech. Of course, we got onto the computer and started messing around with Windows sound recorder. It was fun for a while, and we heard some things when we reversed them. (To this day I don't recall what we heard, except for this one.)

My other friend who was with us brought up the subject of the former friend stealing a few GBA games. The former friend denied stealing the game, and when we tested on the voice recorder the friend that accused the former friend of stealing the games brought up the subject again.

We proceeded to reverse it, and listen. It was about halfway through when we hear the reversed voice of the former friend say "I stole it." When we played the recording forwards at that moment, it was during the subject of the stolen games.

My friend pulled the former friend aside and asked him again if he stole the games. The former friend began to cry (he was pretty immature, which is one of the reasons we are no longer friends) and finally admitted to stealing the GBA games.

So yeah, that was my whole experience with reverse speech.

top topics

join