It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

geniuses on the concept of "god"...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

(quote) PUT TEXT HERE (/quote)...

use [ and ] though and NOT ()

Thanks!! My IQ and aquired knowledge is on the up and up! Thanks to good people like they see ALL!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

: Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

All I can do is point one towards Jesus Christ. What one does with this is up to them. I can not judge them for the direction they take, because it is not my place. All I can do is love them for who they are. That is the Christian way.

: Originally posted by jake1997
Im confused now.

Do I need to tolerate other religions or not?
What does tolerate mean when used in this context?

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Perhaps one day you will hear the one you claim to follow and hear the message that GOD is the Alpha and Omega. GOD (the one of Truth) did create all of this. ALL of This. He was there when the path began and he is at the end of all paths. You will be the one to decide in which manner he greets you and in which manner you find him.

Between the three of us in another thread here is some combined thoughts you may want to integrate some thought into.

GENIUSES.
interesting concept this higher IQ thing, but by whose standards are we judging intelligence if not through the flawed eyes of humanity. What a joke!
I'll have less contempt for humanity when they know one hour without one of them killing something, or one day, or one week, or one month....

Has there been one week throughout recorded history that the human race has not been at war with the human race?

[edit on 5/5/05 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same GOD who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”
--Galileo Galilei--

Um that quote is kinda used outa context for this thread. Have you actually read the letter this quote comes from?

Esoteric teacher, you seem have brought up the concept of consciousness to the table. I can understand your definition of "god" now...but i doubt its the same defnition that was presented in this thread. Correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what did geniuses say about the concept of "god"???

can you name a genius, and then tell me his / her religion???

also, did they give any "evidence" or "reasoning" for their beliefs???

Dear, ISIS
1)I think to begin to understand the concept of "GOD" you must attempt to understand GOD's will. Intentionallity. The message.

2)I think Galileo Galilei fits the given criteria of a genius

3)Galileo Galilei provided us his reasoning for his beliefs of GOD's will.

That is why I chose to incorporate that quote, and yes I did read it first. Great question, though. I hope my answer suffices, that's how my thought process works. Sometimes my thought process eludes people, and I opoligize for that. Thanks for asking the question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join