It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To sum up all conspiracys devide by this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Believe it or Not, ever since Kennedy (probably more prior) a clone facility has been installing our presidents every kraoking one. First get the idea out of your head a clone is human just the fake fabric in the image of a human the rest of the chemestry is frog plazma mix with some spider tarantulasouris spider puke. The are mean, cunning and numerous. The Japanes in WWII killed 12 million JFK in the South Pacific ran out of bullets and bombs, resorted to manuare and toxic weed mix to kill them. JFK was killed 30 times going to office and in office just take some amphibiancide throw it on him and in a few minutes he well begin to kraok regress and turn back into a 250lb frog. You think your chance is gone to do this? Not so take some anphibiancide throw it in Bush,s face wait a couple of minutes he will start to kraok, regress and turn into a large frog and die. The anphibiancide will not harm human just frog DNA throw it around his next stop area and be ready to throw it on his replacements they come out of a dark hole in the ground by the hundreds to the millions, they multiply like bacteria. I dont want some toad tarantula making global decisions for anyone they only want what well bennefit a toad or a spider the rest hack to death secretly.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by asala]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wtf you been smokin' eh?

honestly you lost me after believe it or not.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
wtf you been smokin' eh?

honestly you lost me after believe it or not.

I absolutely undoubtedly and most certainly second that statement

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Bigmouth strikes again" with extreme cogency and lucidity.

Oh and a big
to all amphibians reading this too.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
must be some good drugs you stashed, now be sure you take you meds like a good boy..

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread....don't add anything.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What do you mean Clones? I can clearly see the lizard like tails coming out from their backs, that's one spikey back!

Shattered OUT...

top topics

join