It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Nuclear Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

iran annonced on tuesday that their are determind to gain thechnology in all legal area's of nuclear power. they say it is soley for peacfull and electrical purposes. and george bush is now trying to ban nuclear power to all countries that dont already have the technology

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
well, I dont agree that baning the technology wont solve anything and is a hypocritical viewpoint since Israel has had nukes illegally since the 80's.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i agree, and i like your name

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i said let them have nukes, and let them blow up one, after one blow up, you will have one serious mad Superpower in your hands lol

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Consider the following questions:-

1: Would Israel allow an islamic state on its doorstep to hold the potential to either:
A) Develop the weapons grade materials needed to build a nuclear devise?
B) Have the potential to launch missiles containing dirty nuclear materials within the explosive warhead?

Answer to both is no, not a hope.
However Israel is in a dilemma, does it launch an unprovoked attack on a neighbour, with the express aim to totally destroy any facility capable of enriching nuclear materials?
Which would likely lead to increasing terrorist acts and increased worldwide isolation? Or
Does America take on that role?
And use its local forces and weaponry to ensure Israel is safe?
With the potential of causing greater rifts between itself and its local and worldwide allies and possibly enraging China?

Either one of the above options is/ or will be on the table very soon, why do you think George Bush has had both the leaders of Israel and Saudi Arabia over for dinner?

new topics

top topics

join