It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is saddam up to???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this question is simple:

what is saddam up to???

is he in jail???

if so, is it a regular jail or a jail for "special" (high profile???) people???

does he have a roomate???

when is his trial???

will he have a lawyer???

who might be his lawyer (an american)???

who will be the jury???

thanks...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I belive he is in a VERY well secured jail..Not positive about that one tho.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a news report sayin he's escaped with the help of a few buddies. It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

We've just found one of his foreign ministers here in new zealand of all places. I bet the 'group' have spread themselves out all over the world and are STILL communicating with Saddam in some way......there is corruption everywhere....even at the place he's being held, Im sure.
Pay someone off to slip a few notes/orders out - no problem.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here ya go brother:
ATS search
Google search

I know your bored an all, but everything your asking can be easily searched.
:shk:

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here ya go brother:
ATS search
Google search

seekerof

not bored...

lazy

can you find some links for me???

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

will he have a lawyer???

Yes....here's a link

Doebbler, the lone American on Saddam's legal team, wants the high court to declare the detention of the ousted Iraqi president unconstitutional

More links.....

Man there's so many lawyers I dont who's who

Anyways...I heard his lead lawyer is a former US distrist attorney

dh

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The guy they got is a fake Saddam
The real one is living in some Russian province
He was a dupe of the NWO
The sole one to be protected

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
what is saddam up to???
Countless hours of pocket pool

is he in jail???
Yeah, I hope so

if so, is it a regular jail or a jail for "special" (high profile???) people???
Probably a special jail for special people with padded walls

does he have a roomate???
MJ...you didn't hear the news

when is his trial???
Not soon enough

will he have a lawyer???
Yes

who might be his lawyer (an american)???
Yes...I posted the link

who will be the jury???
What Jury

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
As far as the trial goes that is up to the new Iraqi govt. Hopefully they will make that one of thier first points of business. I bet they won't have one of those long drawn out OJ trials! That is one good point about Middle East govt's their crime and punishment system is swift and severe!

Of course he still thinks he's the President of Iraq!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Of interest to the "lazy" member known as they see ALL?

Shiite Bloc Says Saddam Should Be Executed.

Shimmari said the death penalty was supported by both Islamic tradition and Iraqi criminal law.

"The 1969 penal code is very clear and orders the death penalty for anyone guilty of premeditated murder, incitation to murder or assisting in murder," he said, adding that the Koran also allowed for executions.

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The cool thing I read about is the new courtroom that they are building just for Saddam's trial. In order to prevent any escape or rescue attempts, Saddam's cell will be directly BELOW the court room. During the trial, he will be raised up to the court room in a cage.

Although he is legally being charged by the Iraqi Government, a deal was reached whereupon the American's would provide the security and hold Saddam themselves. Obviously, one of the world's most ruthless dictators does NOT have a cell mate. They say he spends his days complaining about his food, writing, and tending to a small garden which he is so fortunate to have. I suppose all those mass graves that he filled have provided Iraq with some very rich planting soil.

If you ask me, he should just be released into the streets and have the Iraqi people serve whatever justice they deem fit.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Here ya go brother:
ATS search
Google search

Did you do a search? The news has been very quiet about Saddam. There hasn't been any updates or mention about what's going on for quite some time, really.

Originally posted by SportyMB

will he have a lawyer???

Yes....here's a link

Doebbler, the lone American on Saddam's legal team, wants the high court to declare the detention of the ousted Iraqi president unconstitutional

More links.....

Alright! Some year old links! Check the dates.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My guess is unless Saddam is excuted anyone who wants Saddam out of jail will wait until the americans have left Iraq. Remember it only takes one traitor amgonst the Iraqi sercuity forces to kill or undo the work of 100 loyal men.

Ofcourse the Insurgents might prefer Saddam to be dead they might not want him to be apart of any Iraqi government so instead of getting him out of jail he might be killed in his cell.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
thanks for the info. ATSers!!!

i will read up on this...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Of interest to the "lazy" member known as they see ALL?

maybe i should have said:

i have bad luck with the search function...

or...

i suck at using the ATS search function

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

as posted by Moe Foe
Did you do a search? The news has been very quiet about Saddam. There hasn't been any updates or mention about what's going on for quite some time, really.

Erm....you must have missed the post I made what....1....*counting*....2 posts above yours?

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I suppose all those mass graves that he filled have provided Iraq with some very rich planting soil.

If you ask me, he should just be released into the streets and have the Iraqi people serve whatever justice they deem fit.

I don't suppose you've heard that the US Army War College did an investigation and came to the conclusion that Iran had actually gassed all those people? The chemicals used by both Iraq and Iran killed people two entirely different ways. The bodies revealed that most were indeed killed by the gas Iran was known to have used, and not Iraq. Not to mention the Kurds were never "his own people."
That doesn't really matter to most people though, I suppose. Hate on, hater. Keep on eating big spoonfuls of that propaganda.

Erm....you must have missed the post I made what....1....*counting*....2 posts above yours?

Yep, hadn't gotten that far yet.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

I say put him in the hole without the white wrapping and stone him.

And play Dylan's Every-Body must get stoned.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't suppose you've heard that the US Army War College did an investigation and came to the conclusion that Iran had actually gassed all those people? The chemicals used by both Iraq and Iran killed people two entirely different ways. The bodies revealed that most were indeed killed by the gas Iran was known to have used, and not Iraq. Not to mention the Kurds were never "his own people."

I'm sorry but I don't remember mentioning the gassing of the Kurds. If you knew anything and actually took the time to do anything other than defend a mass murderer/dictator/tyrant, then you would know that there are countless mass graves throughout Iraq that contain the victims of all kinds of horrible deaths. They are not only Kurds, either. They are Shiites, even Sunnis, Iranians, and so on. But I guess in your eyes since Saddam wasn't responsible for the gassing deaths of over 5,000 people that he must be innocent of the murder of the hundreds of thousands of others.

That's really logical. Talk about propaganda...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey Moe Foe!

I was helpin a brotha out....I didnt really look at what came up on google when I did the search....he said he was a little lazy, erm umm I meant he said he sux at searches
yeah thats it.

Anyways.....there might be some up to date links in there

Did you check ALL of them? huh? I think not

later Moe Foe

[edit on 3/5/2005 by SportyMB]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join