It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is going down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Money, money, money. Its all about money who creates the money???

The Federal Reserve

The Bank of England

The World Bank

The Bank of america etc. etc.

Did you know for every 1 $/£ you give the bank the bank can "lend" 7 out and charge interest. How do you think The Knights Templar became so rich so quickly they basically created the money system of today.

Its obvious everyone cannot pay back the money borrowed so the banks get there own back its called a recession then that country(s) businesses get stuck 'coz they cannot pay anyone so alot of people loose there jobs do crime and go to prison.

“The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes” - Benjamin Disraeli

Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who writes its laws…” - Meyer Armschel Rothschild 1790

“If you want to be the slaves of banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the banks create money..” Josiah Stamp, Governor of the Bank of England 1920

Money is the medium which we use to exchange goods and services – so whoever controls the issue of money is potentially in a very powerful position.

Its not the Government you need to worry about its the Evil banks of the world economy that make the little people suffer. Along with the stockmarket and profit greed.

[edit on 4/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm afraid I have to disagree with this post - the USA is NOT going down or at least if it does it'll have nothing to do with anything you or I say or do.

Why would it ? Are you going to stop paying your electricity bill with dollars ? Are you going to stop paying your taxes which pay for the warships and attack planes which brings the oil which you later pump into your cars as gasoline which you pay for with dollars which allows you to drive to work?. How are you going to specifically stop paying the interest on the debt ? How are you going to live, feed yourself, go to work if all this stops ? How are you going to 'get on-line' without electricity or a new computer or a fancy high chair and desk to sit it on. All paid for by dollars CREATED BY THEM.

Furthermore, would you stop paying them if they told you that your refusal to do so is killing babies in deprived areas because they no longer have the money to pay for the food ? Of course not...but this is how things are setup on earth.

You don't think they would do this ? mmmh - consider the recent tsunami - did anyone send 'food aid' - that is 'actual parcels of food' or did they send 'money' to BUY food. That's right, lot of healthy profits being made during those tsunamis. Horrible reality isn't it!.

The simple answer is your not going to stop using their system to live by - when THEY are ready they will crash the system they will let you know.

Let me tell you cities of 10 million plus people suddenly having their food supply cut off due to economic collapse' are not going to be pretty places to live. One day you will be fervently praying for and hoping they turn that money making machine back on.

Of course your now thinking well the military would fly in food and supplies - ooops - isn't that martial law - FEMA - NWO - checkmate?

Right now the existence of that DEBT is the ONLY thing that gives you the freedom to continue to live in the affluent decadence that you have.

However that's not going to be a popular sentiment since it removes the core idea that you have ANY kind of say in how this planet runs or that somehow knowing this information you think you have a small opportunity to change things. (please don't even tell me voting gives you a say in how things turn out - I really hope we are way beyond that delusion).

Additionally, it also reminds you that ordinary people are out there in IRAQ killing people for the gasoline in your automobiles ( yes mine too I am also a hypocrite). No, you don't agree ? so why are they are telling you every single night on the TV? Showing pictures of people getting shot and killed ? They are telling you so you can not deny it later - it is in YOUR NAME. You still driving to work tomorrow ?

( and before you try and shoot the messenger understand I am as frustrated by this as you are - I judge not our actions I only see them for what they are. I also understand , ( myself included), that WE ARE SIMPLY NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THINGS. They have bred and raised us to be 'just smart enough' to read their rules and instructions. No smarter.

Given that you understand the vital importance of the fake national debt here are a few items of note :

The first classical mistake is the acceptance that the debt is real and that it's somehow the responsibility of the people to pay it back - it isn't - it's just social lubricant - it makes things happen - it's made up numbers on a computer. Who can you pay it back to - those who create the money in the first place? ?? - Are you going to pay them back with their own money ? You see you can't - no one can, because there HAS to be more currency introduced into the system to clear the fake debt which was already created by introducing fake money - since all money is fake anyway how can introducing the same of larger amount of fake currency required to clear a fake interest created debt have ANY EFFECT other than more FAKE DEBT. Only they can allow you to pay off the debt by creating more debt in exchange for property, land and bonds ( bonds = future opportunity to grab land, labour and control from people not yet born) - not with their own money.

The second is to discuss the 'debt' using the rules of their economics systems - ie you use their own rules to enforce your compliance in a debate. That is you declare that x has the legal right to create currency and so a debate begins - you lost the debate because you accepted their initial right and the terms of their legality...irrespective of the fact that all the bankers did was print some paper - there was no gold to back that loan up - no banker ever built a house with his bare hands. no banker ever sprayed an automobile, or worked down a mine or harvested a field of wheat. they just picked up a phone and said 'print me some more of the funny money'.

ONE - there is more debt than there is money in circulation - only creating more debt can clear the debt - oops - checkmate. This is why hidden bankers own the world.

TWO - the only money that exists has been LOANED into creation from the bank - you can not issue currency - only the privately owned federal reserve bank can issue currency in exchange for government bonds ( promise to pay notes effectively). Try paying your next grocery bill with 'goodwill' or a 'smile' or a 'I promise to fix your fridge on sunday' note - you will starve pretty quickly.

THREE - It is why there will be a third world war. When they are ready for it that is. And dutifully men will take their orders and begin to kill each other as has always been the way on earth.

I suggest you all dig a little deeper into the fractional reserve banking system - find out what realy caused the depression of 1929 - lack of NEW money being loaned into existence - deliberate and intentional. There is no gold in them hills to back the debt. There never was - It is illusion.

You think James bond really protected the gold in fort knox or was it just a fairy tale ?

Additionally why is the fake debt your responsibility ? Did you personally authorise the building of those warships ? No - but you'll fight to the death to defend your homestead paid for with those dollars!

So to sum it up 'There is no debt - you are mistaken'. Only a negative number on a computer - somewhat ridiculously if you turned the computers off the debt would be gone but the cars, houses, ships, factories, (bombs, warships etc) that the fake money supposedly paid for would still exist and yet somehow they would still manage to win becuase we INSIST on being ruled.

This is how THEY have managed to dominate the entire planet - they print fake money and their citizens enforce it's validity by threat of military force.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't trust this board of trustees much either, lets look at the structure of the board of trustees for the federal reseve bank. But first lets look at the most important years in banking regulation history 1980 and 1982 (by 1980 5 distinctly differnt financial instituations have surfaced. )

1.)commercial bank they controlled 80% of total depoistis. Allowed to offer checking deposits (some of these banks belonged to the federal reserve system, these are known as "member banks") (there were 14000 listed in 1980)
*non-member banks are regulated through each state's banking regulation these rules were very liberal
2.) mutual savings banks (1400 listed in 1980) They accepted depostis of short term and geve short term loans as well
3.) Savings and loan assocations (800 listed in 1980) Accepted deposits of long term nature, gave long term loans.
4.) Credit union (5500 in 1980)-service members (also make people stand in line for hours, and make customer satisfaction impossible, as well as make it way hard to acces your money. can you tell i was a member of one?0
5.) Insurance companies-accepted deposits and insure life and property.

Now to the board of trustees. It all started with prez. Wilson's "federal reserve act" to protect us from depression. The federal reserve system, how it works:
Board of governors-seven members, one chairman, fourteen year terms non renewable,One governor replaced every two years, members appointed by president. chairman has four year renewable contract.
(btwn the years 79-87 we saw the bigges increas in inflation yet, 15% under the eye of Paul Volcher, from 87 on we have that loveable Alan Greespan, who brought inflation down to only 8% (what a saint!)

It is the ability of the president to appoint members that has me worried about america's fiscal policy. wish i had more time to elaborate, but i got to go for now.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
As Icke has said

He's a nut who makes $$ feeding off gullable people.

United States will bring itself down very soon

You wish. And just a reminder. Even if America were to fall,
then the rest of you vultures would fall with us. No more foreign
aid (which is huge). No more Peace Corps. No more free ride
with America paying and taking care of most your military
expenses.

They havent been spending $379 billion a year
on its military for no reason

That's the only thing you have said that makes sense. Of course
America doesn't spend it's $$$ on military for no reason. You don't
wait until war is upon you to say 'ooops, guess we should have some
tanks and planes and stuff' and then start making them. no. You
make them in times of peace and keep them for times of war.
The Soviets said it was their policy to wipe out America. They failed
but only because Ronald Reagan outspent them in military spending.
The fact that we have such a large military is what has PREVENTED
us from being attacked.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Out of all of that you typed in your post this statement stood out the most to me.

Captin
WE ARE SIMPLY NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THINGS.

We can change whatever we want if there were enough people to rise against the banks and governments and call there bluff, I spose we can blame The Knights Templar who created our modern money systems for the mess we are in today.

Its all about Education and history. If we weren't fed so many lies at school maybe we would have smarter people on the planet instead we are told we are all just a mistake of the universe, a chance. So nobody cares and we all live in complete ignorance of each other.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceTman

Neocons have a blue print called Pax Americana - the new century.. u should read it sometime.

The neocons are simply returning the Republican party to its roots. There's little difference between Pax Americana and The American System Lincoln pushed.

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

The FED has existed since our currency was created!

That's factually incorect. The first official US currency was created in 1793, though de facto versions existed in the form of bank notes and the worthless Continentals prior to that. The Fed was established in 1913.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh dear this thread seems to have attracted a swarm of people ignorant to the Global Conspiracy & New World Order.

Most of you here sound like your still trapped in the Matrix of Ignorance and need to wake up to some of the basic facts of the world which are:

1. The world is controlled by a small handfull of people with an agenda of a global one world government fascist state with a micro-chipped population.

2. Nothing happens by accident, every event is always meticuously planned and thought out before hand and used to advance the agenda.

Now onto answering all your mistakes...

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_Boy
You have got to be frickin' kidding me. Sure the US has made some mistakes in its history, but what do you think our world would be like if the US was to take an absolute neutral/isolationist foreign policy? I don't like our country being the world's policeman either but it is clear that there are far too many situations where the UN and the other wealthy industrialized nations on our planet have been impotent or unwilling to confront issues that threaten global security.

Refer to my 2nd fact of the world above.

Originally posted by Wild_Eyed_Southern_BoyIf you will do your research, you will find that the US had attempted to stay out of WWII and let Europe, Nevilles Chamberlain to be exact, to take care of the growing threat of Nazi Germany. Europe chose to pacify Hitler with diplomacy even when there were clear signs of his intentions. The rest is history. So here we are 66 years later with no Hitler, no Soviet Union, no Imperial Japan and all this bitching about the US taking initiative to address growing threats to the stability of the planet. Its too bad Europe and the US didnt have this foreign policy in 1935.

Hahahaa, ever heard of the Freedom of Inforomation act? Thanks to it, it is now an historical fact that Roosvelt knew long before it happend that the Japs are going to bomb the hell out of Pearl Harbour.

Of course the absence of a mass upheavel on this disgusting new historical fact never materialized thanks to those who knew of it simply put it down to "ohh it probably just dident beleive they would do it".

Originally posted by ben91069
Our debt may be large, but I for one am not going to cough up $27K to bail out our government. If I can balance a checkbook, then the wonderful self proclaimed leaders should be setting the highest example of financial integrity. If they can't run a country in the green, then when the chips fall - I say let them hang.

Your government nor your country has any control over your countries money.

The Rothschilds do, just like they do for most other countries.

The Rothschilds are just one of the Illuminati bloodlines, BTW.

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Money, money, money. Its all about money who creates the money???

The Federal Reserve

The Bank of England

The World Bank

The Bank of america etc. etc.

Did you know for every 1 $/£ you give the bank the bank can "lend" 7 out and charge interest. How do you think The Knights Templar became so rich so quickly they basically created the money system of today.

Its obvious everyone cannot pay back the money borrowed so the banks get there own back its called a recession then that country(s) businesses get stuck 'coz they cannot pay anyone so alot of people loose there jobs do crime and go to prison.

“The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes” - Benjamin Disraeli

Give me control of a nation’s money, and I care not who writes its laws…” - Meyer Armschel Rothschild 1790

“If you want to be the slaves of banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the banks create money..” Josiah Stamp, Governor of the Bank of England 1920

Money is the medium which we use to exchange goods and services – so whoever controls the issue of money is potentially in a very powerful position.

Its not the Government you need to worry about its the Evil banks of the world economy that make the little people suffer. Along with the stockmarket and profit greed.

[edit on 4/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

Indeed that is how it is done and the sooner people realise it the better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

captainhemmingway I cant quote your whole post but you are spot on

Out of all of that you typed in your post this statement stood out the most to me.

Captin
WE ARE SIMPLY NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THINGS.

We can change whatever we want if there were enough people to rise against the banks and governments and call there bluff, I spose we can blame The Knights Templar who created our modern money systems for the mess we are in today.

Its all about Education and history. If we weren't fed so many lies at school maybe we would have smarter people on the planet instead we are told we are all just a mistake of the universe, a chance. So nobody cares and we all live in complete ignorance of each other.

Me two.

We are smart enough its just that the whole system is designed so that everyone must be working everyday to earn the money to live within the system.

An uprising against the banks and goverment would win the battle but unfortunatly, we who have woken upto the truth are in a very very small minority while the huge majority of people are stupid idiots still.

And yes, it is school that really f*cks us up since 99% of what we get taught is proavable crap.

School is extremly dangerouus becuase it creates someone to live in a reality that the Illuminati want.

Unfortunatly, the live within the system, u gotta get an ""education"".

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Driver]

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
After Reagan brought the US out of the gold-standard, it has been using a debt-based welfare system, meaning that in order for the US economy to flourish, it HAS to be in debt. Without debt, there would be bugger-all flow of money in the economy.
The US military-industrial complex uses more money than what really exists, as it likes to take out massive amounts in bonds from the federal reserve to pay for it's new projects. This massive borrowing habit won't destroy america, it'll simply make the buying power of the pissant amount of assets that the middle class and lower class have, very weak.
Even a large-scale nuclear war on the US won't destroy this; ONLY the creation of a nationalised banking system with a NATIONAL, locally-printed currency, and the total defiance of the other nations in the world to accept the false currency of the 'greenback' (which isn't the REAL greenback to begin with), will have any effect. The businesses in the US would have to completely change over to the new monetary standard in order to preserve it, and there would not be able to be any fluctuating exchange rates between the two, as that would mean that the old USD would have some value in the new system, which is BAD.
The way that I could see this ever actually taking place, would be in a massive war on the USA, and the destruction of the hold that the NWO/Illuminati has on the citizens of that country. In times of scarcity, the resources that matter most, are valued highest. ie. a #ty little piece of paper that is worth nothing because of greedy bankers, will become useless as the need for a non-fluctuating currency arises, like foodstamps in ww2-times.

P.S. UGH to 'FlyersFan's post about five or six posts before this one. The last thing the world needs is more americans on a high-horse. The US is broke, and has been for a while now. Stop protecting your illuminati/israeli-minded government and learn how to think outside the box that is the 'happy american dream'. America's elite are raping the world, and using the majority of us as pawns. We need to wake the f**k up and stop playing their game. If we refuse to play their game, then we win, GAME OVER!

[edit on 5-5-2005 by nrky]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
After Reagan brought the US out of the gold-standard, it has been using a debt-based welfare system, meaning that in order for the US economy to flourish, it HAS to be in debt. Without debt, there would be bugger-all flow of money in the economy.
The US military-industrial complex uses more money than what really exists, as it likes to take out massive amounts in bonds from the federal reserve to pay for it's new projects. This massive borrowing habit won't destroy america, it'll simply make the buying power of the pissant amount of assets that the middle class and lower class have, very weak.
Even a large-scale nuclear war on the US won't destroy this; ONLY the creation of a nationalised banking system with a NATIONAL, locally-printed currency, and the total defiance of the other nations in the world to accept the false currency of the 'greenback' (which isn't the REAL greenback to begin with), will have any effect. The businesses in the US would have to completely change over to the new monetary standard in order to preserve it, and there would not be able to be any fluctuating exchange rates between the two, as that would mean that the old USD would have some value in the new system, which is BAD.
The way that I could see this ever actually taking place, would be in a massive war on the USA, and the destruction of the hold that the NWO/Illuminati has on the citizens of that country. In times of scarcity, the resources that matter most, are valued highest. ie. a #ty little piece of paper that is worth nothing because of greedy bankers, will become useless as the need for a non-fluctuating currency arises, like foodstamps in ww2-times.

P.S. UGH to 'FlyersFan's post about five or six posts before this one. The last thing the world needs is more americans on a high-horse. The US is broke, and has been for a while now. Stop protecting your illuminati/israeli-minded government and learn how to think outside the box that is the 'happy american dream'. America's elite are raping the world, and using the majority of us as pawns. We need to wake the f**k up and stop playing their game. If we refuse to play their game, then we win, GAME OVER!

[edit on 5-5-2005 by nrky]

WOW!

Now this is how things should be said!

Once you stop playing on the money-go-round then YOU WIN!! Simple as that.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You have voted nrky for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In 1935 they also had a Commission to try and settle why the United States got involved in WORLD WAR I in the first place.

The Commission's conclusion was that the US was afraid of losing trade to Britain!

Hmmm...

If this isn't just another way they try to get you to believe that 'those on top' believe in the Debt, well, this is basically proof.

In practical terms, what can England export? Only money!!!!!!! Anywhere else on Earth has more natural resources!

Oh yeah, and more people who believe debt is real, and has to be 'forgiven', the entire continent of Africa is awaiting White Salvation! They just recently announced 'big news' for debt cancellation, on May 2nd!

This is an official 'we welcome deception' web site, designed to inform allafrica.com...

[edit on 5-5-2005 by akilles]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

After Reagan brought the US out of the gold-standard, it has been using a debt-based welfare system, meaning that in order for the US economy to flourish, it HAS to be in debt.

Huh? The gold standard was repealed in 1971. Reagan won in 1980.

ONLY the creation of a nationalised banking system with a NATIONAL, locally-printed currency, and the total defiance of the other nations in the world to accept the false currency of the 'greenback' (which isn't the REAL greenback to begin with), will have any effect.

The Fed, although a private corporation is effectively a national banking system. It basically refunds all 'profits' from interest back to the treasury. It's a round about system, but it's really no different from a national bank. The problem isn't that the US needs a national bank, it's that it already has one. Fiat money by any other name still smells like ink.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeofhorus

The FED has existed since our currency was created!

originally posted by:spamandham
That's factually incorect. The first official US currency was created in 1793, though de facto versions existed in the form of bank notes and the worthless Continentals prior to that. The Fed was established in 1913.

Sorry I should have said, our currency as we know it today, post depression era.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think a lot of NATO people and yourself should sit back and think where we, the free world, would be if not for the United States of America?

Seems to me the late chain of thought amonst the free world should pay attention to this latest cost and help rid us of terrorism..

Dallas

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

I think a lot of NATO people and yourself should sit back and think where we, the free world, would be if not for the United States of America?

What do you mean by "free"? ~50% taxation? a new de facto internal passport? the right for 5 year olds to be added to terrorist 'watch lists'? the right to own small caliber weapons as long as they're properly registered?

The difference between the US and USSR is two letters - a matter only of degree, not substance.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I hear you. And I feel the worst is yet to come. Now it really seems to me that powers to be have to decide how far their willing to go in order to protect America through premptive stuff that would surely stop the threat to us and our Children?

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
As Icke has said for years and years, the United States will bring itself down very soon and heres the proof...

www.brillig.com...

As it says, for America to pay-off its debts, ever citizen, even children and babies will have to give $27,000 and also, the debt total is increasing by TWO BILLION, thats right, TWO BILLION a day

America will use its military might it has been building up year after year for so long when it instigates world war three. They havent been spending $379 billion a year on its military for no reason

Mod Edit: to repair link

[edit on 3-5-2005 by kinglizard]

thats a good theory but i rekon aliens will come and save the earth before ww3, atom bombs might be used and they wont want us to destroy ourselfs

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
if there is WWIII paper money don't mean jack cause we will just nuke ourselves back to the stone age and paper money won't buy you anything.

Actually, it'll buy you an uncomfortable time in the outhouse...Even leaves from trees would be better.

Originally posted by iceTman
last one out pls flush.

Back to the idea of using "paper" money for the alternative use I mentioned above...

Seriously though, harken back to the days of Germany between WW 1 & WW 2: The days when the German Mark was so devalued that people would staple a stack of them together to use as scratch paper because buying *real* paper would've cost more. My Grandfather came over to the US from Germany shortly before Hitler rose to power because he could see where his country was being led. Even 30-35 years ago, my Grandad could see similar things beginning to happen in the US...As he used to say, "Someday we'll be taking money to the grocery store in large paper bags & taking the groceries home in our pocket."

Yet, you have to see where the *origin* of this trend is: The Federal Reserve controls US economy but is *not* under Congress, as the Constitution demands...It's under the ownership of a consortium of international banks, mostly European. In truth, the Federal Reserve is a *privately owned corporation* that neither the US government or its People can even buy stock from.

Originally posted by Golfie
This is a silly question I know, but what does this have to do with secret societies?

I think I just answered where the "conspiracy" part comes from...Check out who exactly owns these banks & dig a bit further to find out what Secret Societies they hold membership with.

Originally posted by ben91069
Instead of fearing the failure of the US (which will definitely happen eventually), consider yourself fortunate to be living in a vibrant, interesting, and historical time.

Don't the Chinese have a *curse* like this?
"May you live in interesting times", indeed!

Originally posted by spamandham
The US has been on a quest for global empire since Lincoln.

Actually, even before Lincoln's time...The banks were already "infiltrating" themselves into controling the government before the Civil War. Lincoln tried to warn us: "I have the Confederate Army in front of me & the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Why would you cough up that much, the national debt is money owed to you buddy. You would merely be increasing it (debt) if you expect to ever see that cash again. If this was the mafia, we would all be breaking some legs in Washington right now.

You got that right...The national debt is not what the People owe the government, it's what the government owes to the People. And, as another example of the dangers of private banks controlling our economy, all that money & how it flows is controlled by those very same banks.

This is *exactly* how the banks of the Federal Reserve are driving the US into poverty...They simply refuse to allow the Mint to print enough money for people to earn (from wages/salaries/etc) the amount needed to pay back the Interest on the loans. There will *always* be a deficit because the banks then sieze *real* goods & property due to non-payment of debt, which is based on a currency that is no more than "corporate scrip". Haven't we learned anything from the early industrial age about how the use of corporate scrip always leaves the "employee" further in debt than if they're being paid with real money?

Originally posted by captainhemmingway
Why would it ? Are you going to stop paying your electricity bill with dollars ? Are you going to stop paying your taxes which pay for the warships and attack planes which brings the oil which you later pump into your cars as gasoline which you pay for with dollars which allows you to drive to work?. How are you going to specifically stop paying the interest on the debt ? How are you going to live, feed yourself, go to work if all this stops ? How are you going to 'get on-line' without electricity or a new computer or a fancy high chair and desk to sit it on. All paid for by dollars CREATED BY THEM...
...This is how THEY have managed to dominate the entire planet - they print fake money and their citizens enforce it's validity by threat of military force.

There is an alternative, Captain...Support NESARA

This is what NESARA is attempting to do...Wean the US off an economy controlled by the privately-owned international banking consortium (known as the Federal Reserve), put the control of said economy back into the hands of Congress (where the Constitution demands it belongs) & do so without impoverishing the American People in the process.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you, Eyeofhorus. A little patriotism never hurt anybody.

Its funny how easily greatness is overlooked in place of tragedy. Take for example, the media. Instead of seeing stories of people saving lives and donating to charities, we see news about people getting murdered and stealing. People have a rather pessimistic view on society.

The American goal is not to "create a new world order" or force other sovereign countries to bide by our commands -- in it's basic form, the American government defends itself. If something threatens the livelihood of the country, actions will be taken to prevent that something.

I'm sure any other country would behave in the same way, but America is the "superpower" of the world right now, and EVERY economy is affected by U.S.A. in a very large way. The disappearance of our country would lead to many depressions, wars, and power struggles.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by spamandham
The US has been on a quest for global empire since Lincoln.

Actually, even before Lincoln's time...The banks were already "infiltrating" themselves into controling the government before the Civil War. Lincoln tried to warn us: "I have the Confederate Army in front of me & the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

Fair enough, but until the Civil War, the checks and balances kept the federal government from gaining the power needed for a global empire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join