It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Beheaded a Policeman, Filled His Corpse with TNT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is amazing...

The following are excerpts from the interrogation of captured Iraqi terrorist 'Adnan Elias. Al-Iraqiya TV aired this interrogation on April 21, 2005.

'Adnan Elias: They told us to take him to the house of Habib 'Izzat Hamu. We took him out there. We said to him: "Why did you do this and that… Why are you after us?" He answered: "It's out of our hands. We get orders." Then we were told to bring a knife.

Interviewer: You slaughtered him?

'Adnan Elias: Yes, sir. Habib 'Izzat Hamu got the knife. He slaughtered him, and when he was dead, he opened his shirt buttons and cut open his stomach.

Interviewer: Who opened him up?

'Adnan Elias: Muhsin, sir.

Interviewer: When a doctor performs an operation he wears a surgeon's mask over his nose and mouth.

'Adnan Elias: No sir, he didn't wear one.

Interviewer: He didn't wear one?

'Adnan Elias: No sir, he didn't wear one. He cut open his stomach and took stuff out.

Interviewer: What did he take out?

'Adnan Elias: I don't know, his guts.

Interviewer: Weren't you nauseous? Didn't you vomit?

'Adnan Elias: You mean Muhsin?

Interviewer: No, you.

'Adnan Elias: I was standing a little bit aside.

Interviewer: And he didn't vomit or get nauseous?

'Adnan Elias: No, sir.

Interviewer: What is he, Dracula?

'Adnan Elias: Huh?

Interviewer: Go on.

'Adnan Elias: Yes, sir. He opened him up, took stuff out, and put TNT and explosives inside. Then he sewed up his stomach with thick thread.

Interviewer: With thread?

'Adnan Elias: Yes. And a needle. He put the buttons back in place...

Interviewer: He buttoned him up.

'Adnan Elias: Yes, he buttoned him up. We were told to take him in the car near the square in Tel A'far. We threw him there and placed his head back on his shoulders.

Interviewer: My God!

'Adnan Elias: 15 to 30 minutes later they told his family to come and get their son. His father came with two policemen. They picked up the body and made no more than two steps – we were standing far away – Ahmad Sinjar pressed the button.

memritv.org...

I don't know about you folks this is not right, why blow up innocent people ???

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's not the US doing it so who cares? americans are responsible for all evil in the world and THEY cause all the problems.

This is the attitude regardless of who does what, liberal brainwashing really works!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Did you check your site..This doesnt sound that educated if you ask me...I mean the interviewer asked him if he was dracula?? I dont think he would be making jokes when something so serious was being talked about?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
memritv.org...

"MEMRI does a real service by translating and communicating messages from the Mideast that most people in America would never find out about with out them. They have an excellent track record for accuracy."
- January 28, 2004, Brit Hume, FOX News Channel

Their accuracy endorsed by Fox?

Debunked IMO...

Originally posted by Trustnone
[...] liberal brainwashing really works!

And so does republican (apparently).

[edit on 3/5/05 by gekko]

[edit on 3/5/05 by gekko]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
MEMRI is iffy as a source IMHO, but I don't find anything particularly hard to believe about the story.

One doesn't have to be a fan of Bush or the Iraq war to note the fact that some factions of the Iraq insurgency are fanatics, and terrorists by any defenition. The kidnappings & beheadings, the attacks against purely civilian targets, these speak of a willingness to shed blood that go beyond any normal resistance movement.

But it is not only a resistance movement anymore, it is becoming a civil war between the Sunni and the Shia, or at least that seems to be what the Sunni fanatics are hoping to ignite.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
*Sigh*

I guess some of you haven't heard of Al-Iraqiya TV, tis a shame...

www.iraqimedianet.net...

They frequently show confessions from the Terrorists...

Here is a blog stating that...

Last night, Al Iraqiya TV broadcasted another round of confessions and interrogations with some of the recently captured terrorists. I have heard a lot about this program and we even posted links to some information and quotes from it but this was the 1st time for me to watch it in person and it's really difficult to describe the feelings I had while watching those vampires voicing their confessions and looking weak and helpless while describing how they carried out their bloody operations that terrified the civilians for a long time.

iraqthemodel.blogspot.com...

*Sigh*

Typical...if it doesn't fit your agenda, you try to squash it...

But in all but one of the posts, I see you just tring to just debunk it, instead of looking into the allegations ( you know Deny Ingnorance, and all that...)...

What has this board come to???

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually, after doing a little more reading, I take back what I said about MEMRI.

I have seen things attributed to them that seemed rather dodgy, but what they do is translate reports from the Arabic press, so in some cases the source material may be propaganda-mill stuff.

Not that I think this is the case this time.
Like I said I don't find it very difficult to believe.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by xmotex]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
what a horrible thing to do. pure evil....

I don't know what else to say.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yes syrinx high priest...

It is pure evil...one must wonder what posses these folks to do this...

I mean from what I understand, a Muslim must not harm another Muslim, so I guess these folks aren't following the Islamic faith...

Could be wrong though...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Yes syrinx high priest...

It is pure evil...one must wonder what posses these folks to do this...

I mean from what I understand, a Muslim must not harm another Muslim, so I guess these folks aren't following the Islamic faith...

Could be wrong though...

There are good muslims and bad muslims just like there are good Christians and bad Christians. Christians are not supposed to harm anybody and turn the other cheek when harmed - that isn't the reality amongst most Christians though.

Iraq is full of secular people who are muslims in name only but don't follow their religion closely.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yep the people are maniacs. You dont have to agree with the Iraq war to see that.
Thats the problem with Iraq its a mess. There is no monolithic resistance front. You've got a million different people doing what ever they want for what ever reason they please. You've got religious maniacs, sadistic former baathists, not to mention you run of the mill thugs blowing crap up for no good reason. Thats why I always felt it would be best if we never opened that particular can of worms. Its a hellhole and I havent the faintest idea how to fix it.

I just thought of something amusing. This is like that scene in ghostbusters where the EPA jerk shuts down the containment field citing a nonexistant legal issye and winds up flooding the city with thousands of ghosts in one fell swoop. Only replace EPA jerk with Bush,nonexistant legal issue with nonexistant WMDs, containment field with prisons and thousands of ghosts with thousands of bloodthirsty criminals. Turns out not everyone incarcerated in Iraq was an innocent Iraq political prisoner surprise surprise.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I realise that Hajduk...

That's why I said this...

I guess these folks aren't following the Islamic faith...

I guess these folks can be called the BAD Muslims ?...

BTW...I don't care what religion they are, this is wrong they murdering people, and dis-respecting the dead, and killing innocent people...

I can't see any Good folks doing this...

So therefore they are bad, and this is what our troops are fighting...

Say what you want...wish what you will...this is what we are fighting...

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Jedi_Master]

cjf

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
BTW...I don't care what religion they are, this is wrong they murdering people, and dis-respecting the dead, and killing innocent people...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately, there are numerous horrific atrocities committed daily within the scope of this topic, most go unnoticed.

One event which stood out to me was a story of man who survived as a suicide bomber because the detonators did not explode the entire ordnance package. He was wounded, captured, interviewed and later informed the ‘officials’ radicals had kidnapped his family, were in possession of his family and forced him to commit the act. One can see someone like this mother (link), perhaps, under similar conditions and wonder. The events in their entirety are not founded on any conventional logic, reason will not prevail in reaching a true understanding of what is unfolding before our eyes. Perhaps we need to turn to the insane for an explanation.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'll go with insane cjf...

Or perhaps the money they are given to carry out these crimes...

In case anyone is interested ( kinda doubt it though since it isn't against the US ), here is a link for several more ( the one that the post originates from is included as well )...

It also appers that the money and training is coming from Syria...

memritv.org...#

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't know why you are so surprised.
The Japanese boobie trapped corpses in a similiar fashion during WWII.
Columbia drug cartels where known to ship drugs in corpses.
That german guy just ate that other guy.
America has ...Jeffrey Dalhmer, Ed Gaines, and John Wayne Gacey types running amok.
They recently arrested the American parents of a decapitated four year old.

People are sick all over the world.

Do they have to be "Terrorists" to get noticed?

Maybe that is the point to their horrible crimes, it gets attention.

new topics

top topics

join