It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm?!?! CHildren Terrorist?!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by white_angel0789
I have absolutley NO problem with the US troops...I actually am most likley going to become one when i get older..I mean i am totally supportive of our troops...But the government i do not approve of very much..They are the one that launched the attack first. Not the soldiers..So plz dont think i am dowinging the troops.....I do belive America has done a lot of good for the future..just dont think they are going about it in the right way.

That is cool that you are considering the military.

Whether you approve of the government or not the war with Iraq was coming sooner or later. Personally I think the reasoning the govt used (WMDs) was a stretch. There were much better reasons to stress. Most importantly was that Sodam Insane was in violation of the treaty that ended the Persian Gulf War (since 98) and had attempted to assassinate a former US Prez (Bush in 93) and we had to continually fly missions to guard the no-fly zone every day for 11 years , everyday for 11 years our planes were being shot at. Iraq had to be dealt.

Not trying to drag up the Iraq war again or hijack this thread. Just wanted to mention that.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Exactly! And The treaty signed did get violated...And Im glad you brought that up...And Even if the war is being thrown towards a way it shouldnt be...Sadam is out of office..And that is very benificial i think to the country.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good Answer

Does anyone know of a detailed list of the death toll, maybe something
that has a gender and age breakdown......?

I guess Im looking to see how many kids were killed....since
it was brought up.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join