It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret wisdom of the Qabalah revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have been reading a very interesting pdf file over this past week that claims to have figured out, or at least started to figure out the secret teachings of the Zohar (sohar). This is the secret text, or word of mouth teachings of the Qabalah, supposedly holds great power within it. Albert pike mentions it in Morals and Dogma

"The Sohar, which is the Key of the Holy Books, opens also the depths and lights, all the obscurities of the Ancient Mythologies and of the Sciences originally concealed in the Sanctuaries. It is true that the Secret of this Key must be known to enable one to make use of it, and that even for the most penetrating intellects, not initiated in this Secret, the Sohar is absolutely incomprehensable and almost illegible."

The secret word of mouth teachings of the Qabalah, form one of the most persecuted societies in history. The texts are suposedly written in aramaic (sp?), or the language of christ basically. It is a derivation of hebrew, and it uses letters and corresponding number vaues to form a secret key by which the secrets are unlocked. Together the Qabalah have formed a very secret society that to this day remains shrouded in mystery. Anyone have thoughts? (oh and if you could, please take the time to look at the document before posting about it.)

Here it is in all 92 pages of glory with citations and illustrations:

Link: mysticalkeys.com...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Being interested in KAballah i advize you to chek out the shepher yetzria which is the actual center of kabalistic practices.
Its very astinating focusing on very complex mathmaticl equations. and the 23 gates theory.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samel_666
Being interested in KAballah i advize you to chek out the shepher yetzria which is the actual center of kabalistic practices.
Its very astinating focusing on very complex mathmaticl equations. and the 23 gates theory.

Do You have a link anywhere to that my friend? I have been reading Eliphas Levis Dogma Et Rituel lately and I think it made mention of those works.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Is this pdf file by J F C fuller, the WWI British General and crypto-fascist who planned the Cambrai offensive in France ????

As far as the work itself goes, I must say I'm fairly unimpressed. Hardly the "secrets of Qaballah revealed."

The best overview, IMHO, is Gershom Scholem's "Major Trends In Jewish Mysticism." Another good choice might be AE Waite's "Holy Kaballah."

I was a little tickled to note that his list of great reading from the 'zohar' looks exactly like the recommended reading list of MacGregor Mathors and the Golden Dawn.(!) Wonder if there's a connection, somehow?

A couple of works on his list, such as the Tosefta and the Midrash ha-helam are not really Qabalistic works at all in the strict sense of the term. If they are, then practically any exoteric midrash must be considered as well. After all, there are definitely some mystical sections in the Bere#h Rabba . . .

There are a ton of works that are being re-published these days, what with Madonna and Brittney leading all the kiddies off to Qaba-lah-lah land.

The truth is, most of the really cryptic works like the Sefr Ha Yetzirah, Bahir and the Shaarey Or are merely mnemonic devices, aides-des-memoire if you like, for the REAL thing.

There are four kinds of Q'balah.

First, the QBLH that can be written
Next, the QBLH that can be spoken aloud,
Third, the QBLH that can only be whispered,
and Fourth, the QBLH that is never communicated by man at all.

How much true knowledge do you expect to get from a book???

[edit on 3-5-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i got them from the book but if you give me a fw minuts i can find one. okay?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
okay i found it sacred-texts.com...
its not as long or indepth as the actuall version but its okay.
if you want to learn mor about it i sugest you pick it up at borders. they have it were i was.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Is this pdf file by J F C fuller, the WWI British General and crypto-fascist who planned the...(post editied for space reasons).

Hmm, thanks for the insight, i'll check it out. As far as what you said about how much I expect to get from a book. I would reply...not much. I was pretty much thinking that this was too good to be true, I just needed concurrance from somebody that the author is less than a credible authority. I am also looking for direction in terms of research, so anything else anyone can reccomend will be reviewed. Thanks agian.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am a student of the Qaballah..you can access the OTO which has too much infiltration and rules, imo, but if you wish to find a really good source that has many more mysteries than just the Qaballah secrets, may I suggest"

Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manley Hall

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That looks like a great book^^^.

I'll hopefully be studying it soon.

A great deal of info regarding Kabbalah was provided in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here are some great intros, about why it is good to first establish an intellectual understanding of Kabbalah, as to utilize for a foundation for the Internal Work:

Kabbalah: The Universal Tree of Life

Why Study Kabbalah?

Shalom

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
That looks like a great book^^^.

I'll hopefully be studying it soon.

A great deal of info regarding Kabbalah was provided in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here are some great intros, about why it is good to first establish an intellectual understanding of Kabbalah, as to utilize for a foundation for the Internal Work:

Kabbalah: The Universal Tree of Life

Why Study Kabbalah?

Shalom

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Tamahu]

Great list and good references..I have spent too much of my life in Blavatsky, Bailey and Hall as they are a MUST for a Lucis Trust student..
I have decided to give more time to these works..thank you for posting this.
I think you will love the immense Hall works, I hope so.

shalom

top topics

join