It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen any Faeries? (the mythical kind)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey, here is what she said in a pm she sent me. She doesnt give much details though, cept that theyre similar to fire flies. But i can ask for more details l8r...

lol. Not quite like tinker bell, and I'm a little out of practice, but they look like little fireflies of light, sort of white-ish, and very small, they move around like fireflies too, really jerkish and sudden. And I dunno, I live in the woods, and they're everywhere. I'm really emotionally attatched to them however, so that might have something to do with it. Not only am I a taurus, but I'm just a nature freak in general. I don't eat meat. I'm a real hippy, lol. I cry when people cut down trees...I guess I just don't really feel like much of a human, I think humans are selfish and mean. I "believe" I was a fairy at one point, or at least spent some time in the land of, but I couldn't guarantee that, it's just a feeling I have. I dunno, do I look like a fairy?? lol I feel like one.

-Dani

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yo Jemison
Ever heard of imaginary friends?? Pretty much every four year old I know has one. Just a thought...

<< 1   >>

join