It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Experiences With the Kundalini Chakra

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Thank you for your input Siriuslyone.

You are more than welcome..that is why I am here...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth
Mine was during sex. We did do touching/breathing excersies to begin with. Then we had sex. When the Kundilani force (thats what it felt llike a great force) hit me...I began to hummmthen sing in a very high pitched voice. My hasband said it made our dog bark lol It was a beautiful experience...wish I could stay in that 'Place" forever.

Be Well,

APOTT

HOW fortunate you are to have such an open husband..treat him well, they are rare!!
I know that feeling well..I need to ask you a private question concerning this.May I U2U you?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes I think it is fair to say that I have reached that crown chakra.These attributes applied to it seem all knowing of soul purpose.If transcending space and time is also a prerequisite,then yep.Ascension into other planes/realms of existance.Infusion of knowledge takes place here you just automaticaly know things without a doubt.

Oh yes, those words came from a Universal source...
Keep on keeping on, as we need all the Light we can spread in these times..great to have made contact with you and your soul...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No the honor is all mine thanks again.I get such a warm feeling when I feel your words.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No the honor is all mine thanks again.I get such a warm feeling when I feel your words.

Back to you in my sincerest regards..

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In the rising Sun you can feel your life begin.
Universe at play inside your DNA.
You're a billion years old today.
Oh the rising sun and the place it's coming from.
Is inside of you and now your payments overdue.

Rising Sun---George Harrison while dying of lung cancer..

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Give a bow to god and call him sir'
If you don't know where you are going'
Any road can take you there.,G.H.

This wonderful soul was teaching us up until the day he died.
If one wants an example of a correctly live chakra life, look no further.
Love you, George..

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Then we had sex. When the Kundilani force (thats what it felt llike a great force) hit me...

Are you sure it was Kundalini? Maybe your husband was simply that good?

Repent, renounce paganism and ask forgivenes from our lord Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Then we had sex. When the Kundilani force (thats what it felt llike a great force) hit me...

Had nothing to do with a husband..
May you find peace in your judgment.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

LOL! Besides the Jesus thing that was Realllly reallly funny!
lol
Hey maybe Aelita is right about your husband lol!! Either way that still makes you a luck gal!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
>>LOL! Besides the Jesus thing that was Realllly reallly funny!
lol
Hey maybe Aelita is right about your husband lol!! Either way that still makes you a luck gal!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LOL, actually i found this thread before your DNA thread lol, i just didnt feel like replying yet, lol, im just random like that. lol TTYL
-Dani

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi Sirius,
I have experienced two, niether during sexual encounter nor seeking them.
The first was during a meditation in a small group with the intention to heal the earth. Gradually my body began to vibrate, an intence warmth spread up through me the vibration exelerated to a point where the whole chair rocked comfortably, I asked the others if they could see this or they thought I was going mad. They all saw the "rocking" so I relaxed and we continued our medition. I was very warm and after the vibrations faded I was invigorated for hour. A very becoming experience.
The second time one year later I began to get hot flashes and had a destinct sensation of a "pillar" reaching from earth up my spine and "pushing" through my head, this lasted for almost two weeks. Not uncomfortable but wierd especially the breaking through the crown chakra the top of my head was extremly hot. I didn't seak help as I believe my body is wise enough to adjust itself. This still accures on and of in a milder version. A humbling experience.
Sorry about my spelling, it is SOO early here, yawn

WrenLittle

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Wren]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Kundalini has nothing to do with sex. This is simply a myth that derives from an interpretation of the depiction of Kundalini awakening as the union of male and male females energies as sexual. If you are experiencing something anomalous during sex - it's not Kundalini

Kundalini, simply put, is a dormant creative force that rises naturally with spiritual growth, or can be deliberately awakened through laya yoga, and when it does, it permenantly transforms you and activates all your psychic faculties.

If your psychic faculties are not active and you are not a completely transformed person, then your Kundalini is not active, and it was never was.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I''ve heard you can activate these chakras through meditation if you focus your minds energy into certain points of your body.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Activating your Chakras is somewhat of a misnomer. It is like saying I am going to activate my heart, which is obviously already active, otherwise I'd be dead. What I really should be saying I am going to improve the health of my heart. It is the same with your Chakras, they are all already active and are working unison with your other mental, bodily and spiritual aspects, they just need to be made more healthy to ensure a better flow of lifeforce.

There are many ways of doing this. Yes, meditation can energize your chakras, so can crystals, but their effects are temporary, and the energy you generate will soon dissipate. To make a permenant and positive change in your Chakras, you need to make a permenant change in your mindset, which means dealing with the problems in your life. Meditation will help factiliate this by giving you greater clarity of your problems and more understanding, but it will not solve the problems for you.

I'M afraid there are no instant solutions to Chakra or Kundalini activation, and anyone who tells you otherwise, such as the books you get get from new-age stores "Activate your Kundalini in 30 days" have their own agendas. Spiritual growth is a life long process. It takes a long time, great will, paitence and determination before we reap such fruits.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I'M afraid there are no instant solutions to Chakra or Kundalini activation, and anyone who tells you otherwise, such as the books you get get from new-age stores "Activate your Kundalini in 30 days" have their own agendas. Spiritual growth is a life long process. It takes a long time, great will, paitence and determination before we reap such fruits.

Thank you!

I knew that sounded too good to be true. That's what I was looking for.

Now to do things the right way.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wren
Hi Sirius,
I have experienced two, niether during sexual encounter nor seeking them.
The first was during a meditation in a small group with the intention to heal the earth. Gradually my body began to vibrate, an intence warmth spread up through me the vibration exelerated to a point where the whole chair rocked comfortably, I asked the others if they could see this or they thought I was going mad. They all saw the "rocking" so I relaxed and we continued our medition. I was very warm and after the vibrations faded I was invigorated for hour. A very becoming experience.
The second time one year later I began to get hot flashes and had a destinct sensation of a "pillar" reaching from earth up my spine and "pushing" through my head, this lasted for almost two weeks. Not uncomfortable but wierd especially the breaking through the crown chakra the top of my head was extremly hot. I didn't seak help as I believe my body is wise enough to adjust itself. This still accures on and of in a milder version. A humbling experience.
Sorry about my spelling, it is SOO early here, yawn

WrenLittle

Wren;

Thank you for such a loving,humble response.I can feel your sincerity.
The aspect of chakras is so mis-informed, it is refreshing to hear from someone who has really felt the ~touch~ of the Cosmos as you have.
May I suggest you keep on being as ego-less as possible and life and you being will show you wondrous events and experiences...teach others without intrusion, I know you can..Bless you, fellow traveler..

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Kundalini has nothing to do with sex. This is simply a myth that derives from an interpretation of the depiction of Kundalini awakening as the union of male and male females energies as sexual. If you are experiencing something anomalous during sex - it's not Kundalini

Kundalini, simply put, is a dormant creative force that rises naturally with spiritual growth, or can be deliberately awakened through laya yoga, and when it does, it permenantly transforms you and activates all your psychic faculties.

If your psychic faculties are not active and you are not a completely transformed person, then your Kundalini is not active, and it was never was.

AMEN. thank you for this profound post..Perhaps I did not fully explain how long and in what context this is done.
Chakra work is a life-choice, not a random 'let's do it now'
Perhaps is it the $$ teachers who coorelate chakras with the sexual act, as it seems to be a new phenomena, via the net..
Did Buddha or Jesus say "that will be $--- for you to become enlightened?
To those of us who are trying to follow the teachings of master K, and do the work of the world servers, others give us a bad taste, at least ~yours truly~
You are a gift to this forum as are many others and I am so glad to be able to touch with you all...blessings..

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I''ve heard you can activate these chakras through meditation if you focus your minds energy into certain points of your body.

You can, but please do it correctly and do not be in any rush..
May I suggest Esoteric Psychology by Alice Bailey or any of the Bailey-Master K books..good luck

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join