It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Experiences With the Kundalini Chakra

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mine was very extreme, as I 'put a rush' on it's opening and knew better, but failed to follow correct edicts.
My body temperature went to 106o for over 24 hours, and felt I was close to death, but this is something one has to do alone, as if you were to go to a hospital, it would mess you up badly to use conventional treatments and medicines.
After the burning of the Chakra was over, it had been well worth it, as I saw and felt emotions, love and freedom in my soul never had I comprehended could happen.
It has been quite a few years now and on to the rest..of them..
Anyone else wish to share?

[edit on 3-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

[edit on 3-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what it is you're describing doing... Can you explain more what it was that you were doing, why, and what happened?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ourworld.compuserve.com...

May I suggest this read on what this all means.It has to do with a belief that we are controlled by our various chakra or 'glands.'

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Totally can relate to that, man what a crappy experience ruined my day for sure. But would I do it again, knowing that it would futher my spiritual developmet. For sure.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
First I ever heard of this. Are there any "how to's" on Kundalini that you can give reference to?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
First I ever heard of this. Are there any "how to's" on Kundalini that you can give reference to?

Fairly helpful:

www.kundalini-tantra.com...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.kundaliniyoga.org...

This link tells a lot..Hope it will help, disregard the yoga and concentrate on the chakras mostly..

horus--nice to eye you.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The awakening of the Kundalini is usually triggered through sex. Not having experienced myself, but having read some on it, it is supposed to be experienced as a feeling of extreme energy being released at the base of your spine and then rising upwards.

Some scientists have even put the notion forward that human combustion is due to an uncontrolled kundalini awakening.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
thanks, it sees all, and knows all. I'm just finding a way to get in touch with it.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarper
The awakening of the Kundalini is usually triggered through sex. Not having experienced myself, but having read some on it, it is supposed to be experienced as a feeling of extreme energy being released at the base of your spine and then rising upwards.

Some scientists have even put the notion forward that human combustion is due to an uncontrolled kundalini awakening.

Perhaps, but in my case I was being celibate, but it did give me a totally different outlook on sensuality..I see it as being snake that is wrapped around the spinal cord, into the base of the skull, and burning it is the only way it is dispensed of and opens new venues of control/options to one who has become enlightened, going on the higher ones...
SHC is caused by the unbeknowst of the victim as what/how chakras work, IMHO..

There is a benefit I acheived that until this day, still makes me stand in awe of the ancients and what thay achieved..Very private...and ear only.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
thanks, it sees all, and knows all. I'm just finding a way to get in touch with it.

With that name you chose, it is just a matter of time..

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The rise of the serpent energy.Yeah this is like having hot flashes,I remember when mine would rise I would be sweating buckets and jittery sometimes.The energy fluctuating back and fourth through the energy centers.And as far as hot flashes never had them but what I hear from the females descriptions its pretty close.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The rise of the serpent energy.Yeah this is like having hot flashes,I remember when mine would rise I would be sweating buckets and jittery sometimes.The energy fluctuating back and fourth through the energy centers.And as far as hot flashes never had them but what I hear from the females descriptions its pretty close.

I can tell you have done it...are you now working up the line to the crown chakra eventually?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The funny thing is sometimes when I get upset/agitated it occurs.And it will keep doing it until I will it to stop.Can you explain on how they say it feels on the crown chakra and I will go from there.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The funny thing is sometimes when I get upset/agitated it occurs.And it will keep doing it until I will it to stop.Can you explain on how they say it feels on the crown chakra and I will go from there.

>>CROWN CHAKRA - Located at crown of head

Symbol - 1000 petaled Lotus Flower

Colour - Violet, White, Gold

Element - All elements

Associated body parts - Brain, Cerebellum, Skull

Related Crystal - Amethyst, Quartz, Sapphire, Topaz The consciousness of soul.

The Crown Chakra is located at the top of the head often called the soft spot. It holds issues related to one’s understanding of Divinity and the intelligence of the universe. The questions “Who am I and why am I here?” relate directly to the Crown Chakra. If balanced you become aware of a sense of being one with all life and the consciousness behind all things. If this Chakra is off balance you have the feeling of being disconnected from Spirit, feeling spiritually alone and a lack of belonging to the Cosmos. Meditation on the Crown Chakra can restore the balance and help you to feel at one with universal consciousness and at the same time receive a sensation of peace and protection.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I feel these emotions naturally...and serpent energies do't sound very appealing to me...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thank you for your input Siriuslyone.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Mine was during sex. We did do touching/breathing excersies to begin with. Then we had sex. When the Kundilani force (thats what it felt llike a great force) hit me...I began to hummmthen sing in a very high pitched voice. My hasband said it made our dog bark lol It was a beautiful experience...wish I could stay in that 'Place" forever.

Be Well,

APOTT

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes I think it is fair to say that I have reached that crown chakra.These attributes applied to it seem all knowing of soul purpose.If transcending space and time is also a prerequisite,then yep.Ascension into other planes/realms of existance.Infusion of knowledge takes place here you just automaticaly know things without a doubt.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMojo
I feel these emotions naturally...and serpent energies do't sound very appealing to me...

Sorry..if know snake are freaky, then just 'think' of it as gland in your spine that responds to emotions.that is less eerie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join