It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Communications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone - I have recently attended a symposium at Glastonbury. One of the lectures was about crop circles and sacred geometry. The circles are amazingly mathematically complicated. In some of the early crop circles there are solutions shown geometrically of how to square the circle, which is one of the most astounding things I have ever heard. Does anyone have more information?

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
like you i find this very intresting!
i will also be looking and will post you with anything i find

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't follow up on crop circles as much as I'd like but I can tell you the majority of them are very interesting. Remember some crop circles are hoaxes and the hoaxers have come forward. The remaining crop circles however remained unexplained. The design of these is like I said very interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I don't follow up on crop circles as much as I'd like but I can tell you the majority of them are very interesting. Remember some crop circles are hoaxes and the hoaxers have come forward. The remaining crop circles however remained unexplained. The design of these is like I said very interesting.

You can usually identify which crop circles are fake and which are real... like the one in Northern California I could tell immediately that it was a hoax... the ones that are real have the circles that are perfectly round... hard to do with just some roap and a board.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My view on crop circles is easy. The fact is there are diffrent deminions that we may or may no be aware of. As a Christian I know this to be true. Spirits of sorts and possibly even God lives in other demenions. Imagine we (Humans) are fish in a fish tank. It is difficult to see out of the fish tank and sometime we get a glimps of what is out there. From our point of view it is hard to see through teh "glass" but if someone out side the "Fish tank" touches the glass the finger is visivle to inhabitants of the so-called "Fish tank." Maybe the crop circles that we see are finger prints from some or something in another demention. I know there are many fake ones out there but this is my guess. what do you all think?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Check out these two pictures and let me know what you think they are/represent?

www.etfriends.com...

Edited Link to make it work.

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I rarely give crop circles as much attention as other UFO subjects given the high level of human interference. The one on the right is I believe a case in point. If I have remembered properly this is one which is known to have been done by humans and featured in a national newspaper to demonstrate how they can be made.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They're too easy to hoax...hoaxers have come forward, they have replicated the circles, and in a short amount of time...even complex ones, using yes, a board and rope...

You can ascribe precise mathematics to a turd, but that doesn't mean it's an attempt to communicate. Something tells me, that a race of beings who could figure out how to cross the stars, could probably learn English too....so they could find more effective means to use for communication, than playing in wheat....

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well with out wanting to be rude, your level of knowledge on mathematics/geometry and crop circles must be quite small. In the last couple of years mainly in the UK crop circles are being formed that are so presice as to be far beyond the limits of a hick with a rope!

1) The crop that is flattened is not broken at the base of the stem, which is near impossible to achieve with a rope.

2) Scientists have tested the crop that has been flattened and the DNA in the nodes near the base of the stem has been altered.

3) Often the crop circles appear during the day in a matter of minutes.

4) If you take careful thought about the size and accuracy of the circles. Think of how to recreate these patterns from the ground without an aerial view. These are often 300 feet across with a whole collection of circles/shapes/lines if you know of somebody who could achieve such a feat as the ones in the link below then please let me know.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Quick question about your symposium:

Was Julian Cope featured, present or even remotely observable in any way, shape or form?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I just wanna know how they appear in the fields

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can't believe they're all hoax. Why would someone waste SOME MUCH TIME and EFFORT doing them, just to gain attention? What's the purpose of that?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
one thing I think you people need to understand, dont you think that the government would make those people say that they were responsible for making those crop circles. So that it wouldn't get to much media attention. and so the government could keep saying that aliens dont exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apostle
My view on crop circles is easy. The fact is there are diffrent deminions that we may or may no be aware of. As a Christian I know this to be true. Spirits of sorts and possibly even God lives in other demenions. Imagine we (Humans) are fish in a fish tank. It is difficult to see out of the fish tank and sometime we get a glimps of what is out there. From our point of view it is hard to see through teh "glass" but if someone out side the "Fish tank" touches the glass the finger is visivle to inhabitants of the so-called "Fish tank." Maybe the crop circles that we see are finger prints from some or something in another demention.

I am not christian, but I see where you are coming from. I am a firm believer in ghosts and have seen pictures showing crop circles and what appears to be some form of energy. (this could be fake?) Perhaps this energy is a way that aliens travel, or it could be something else. I find it strange that both anomalies were caught on film at the same time. Your viewpoint is very interesting. All in all who really knows?

[Edited on 8/1/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know that they have identified the Fibonacci series in some. As well as Mandelbrot and Julia sets.

It is a very intriguing study. Some of them are absolutely beautiful.

top topics

join