It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – Nation of evil out for Islamic world domination…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Id like to state to a couple of posters here:

I dont fear that Iran COULD take over the world. I fear a nuclear attempt at taking over the world. That in itself could cause the end of the world.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by skippytjc]

Then why did you post "nation of evil out for Islamic world domination" ?
For kicks?
Also if you are so afraid , look up "peacekeeper."

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I dont fear that Iran COULD take over the world. I fear a nuclear attempt at taking over the world. That in itself could cause the end of the world.

No not the end of the world just the end of Iran as a body of land. It would be the most radioactive place on the face of the Earth.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Then why did you post "nation of evil out for Islamic world domination" ?
For kicks?
Also if you are so afraid , look up "peacekeeper."

My title is just fine, and after reading the rhetoric the leaders of Iran speak, I find it hard to believe anybody could classify Iran as anything but a nation of evil.

Was Hitler evil? Well, he attempted to take over the world and exterminate entire populations. But just because he wasnt able to he is not evil? Iran wants glabal islamic domination. If thats not evil then I dont know what is...Irans ABILITY to succeed, or lack of ability, has nothing to with how Iran should be percieved so long as they are bent on world domination and the destruction of the west.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Thats an awfully short post, certainly adds boat loads to the thread. I wodner if ATS has rules against short one line replys?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oooh, you people are so touchy.

I mention "Israel," and you see "no, stop bashing Israel!" I've noticed that most people use selective reading here. They overlook the whole point of your post, pick one minor thing they don't like, and respond to that. Pitiful.

I said this was a hypothetical. HYPOTHETICAL. Maybe I should have used a different country, but that wouldn't have mattered anyway. My point was that you can't blame someone for using something someone else sold them. I was NOT attacking Israel.

Those posts that harped on that were weak. I find it ironic that people got mad over this minor part of a post on a thread bashing Iran...thanks for giving me a good, laugh, though!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

My title is just fine, and after reading the rhetoric the leaders of Iran speak, I find it hard to believe anybody could classify Iran as anything but a nation of evil.

Your title is misleading, biased, opinionated and frankly insulting.
Why dont you seem some of the acts MY country has commited, I find it hard to believe anyone could not believe my country is evil using your logic.

Was Hitler evil? Well, he attempted to take over the world and exterminate entire populations. But just because he wasnt able to he is not evil? Iran wants glabal islamic domination. If thats not evil then I dont know what is...Irans ABILITY to succeed, or lack of ability, has nothing to with how Iran should be percieved so long as they are bent on world domination and the destruction of the west.

That is another subject all together, would you prefer me to call bush like hitler because he ordered the killing of over 1000 iraqi's.

Iran is not evil, evil is an opinion and interpretation......learn to accept this or continue to be ignorant.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Iran wants glabal islamic domination. If thats not evil then I dont know what is"

Can we please have some evidence that this is what Iran wants? or that they are prepared to start a war in order to do this? and please don't flood us with loads of quotes and phrases calling Iran a haven for terrorists. Just a quote or two will do very nicely, which supports your claim as best as possible. then we can analyse it better, i, and i'm sure many others, would like some clarification. Things get a bit messy when the post is bombarded with exaggerated claims, people just start getting angry and insulting, which isn't too productive.

thanks

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You have voted sal88 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Nice to hear a new voice in here!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join