It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – Nation of evil out for Islamic world domination…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
You know, and this is simply my own personal opinion, but these type threads make me sick.

They are inciteful and produce nothing but heated exchanges of simple rhetoric.

How the hell can a nation be labeled "evil" when the majority of the Iranian people have pro-American sentiments?

This whole mish-mash of labeling people and nations has got to cease.
Deny intolerance and embrace tolerance.
Sorry, but :shk:

seekerof

Outstanding post SeekerOf,

I would vote you wats if I could.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Secondly, India and Pakistam arent preaching a global takeover and death to all non muslims.

HA ha ha! That would be a bunch of suicidal Indians!

You muppets crack me up. If the right-wing nutters weren't so much silly fun, I would be worried about them taking over the world.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You have voted Siroos for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Seekerof said:
You know, and this is simply my own personal opinion, but these type threads make me sick.

+1

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How the hell can a nation be labeled "evil" when the majority of the Iranian people have pro-American sentiments?

thank you for speaking for the majority of the iranian people

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

This whole mish-mash of labeling people and nations has got to cease.
Deny intolerance and embrace tolerance.
Sorry, but :shk:

seekerof

Seeker,

There are dozens of posts adorning the first few pages of this forum continuously depicting how terrible the Americans are and how they are all evil and such with all sorts of “credible” sources and data to “support” their arguments. But today I looked into Iran and found some information about their stance on the west and uncovered some of the “terrible” stuff they are up to with my own research and source. I attempted to find if there really is a justification for the focus Dubyas administration has for possible military action against Iran.

I shed light on their extremism and their view on the west and posted actual quotes from important people in Iran stating such.

But this post, out of all the dozens and dozens that get posted stating how America sucks, this post is the one you single out as hating? The one post that depicts some serious, real credible reasons backing up the USA’s stance on Iran is the one you don’t like? Where are your protests for all the “hate the USA” posts that follow the same format? The scores of them?

And of course a handful of the USA haters immediately commend you for your comments on this thread.

Lets see, you hate the post defending the USA’s position on a Middle Eastern nation, yet ignore all the post of the same nature AGAINST the USA. For some reason the “pro USA” post is the one you chose to make an example of.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You have voted skippytjc for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Yes, let's really try to get a level playing field here.

cjf

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I shed light on their extremism and their view on the west and posted actual quotes from important people in Iran stating such.

-snip-

And of course a handful of the USA haters immediately commend you for your comments on this thread.

You are absolutely right. I appreciate anyone, no matter what the topic, who took the personal time to read for themselves, assimilate some facts, have a cognitive idea, place those findings in a pubic forum open for review and discussion not just start a general header. Unfortunately bias rules as fact, the banging gongs get the attention and it is far, far too easy to hate.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hmmm let's look at the distribution of 'projectable power' in the world today.
Choose whatever kind you like, economic power, diplomatic power, cultural power or military power.

.......and you want to get me scared and 'thinking' that Iran is in any position to "dominate" the world?!

very funny.

cjf

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Hmmm let's look at the distribution of 'projectable power' in the world today.
Choose whatever kind you like, economic power, diplomatic power, cultural power or military power.
very funny.

Yeah, and the 'barbarians' could never sack Rome.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjf
Yeah, and the 'barbarians' could never sack Rome.

- Oh don't stop there.

Please feel free to develop your analogy in any way that is in any way credible to todays circumstances in any part of the developed world.

Sorry but this idea/analogy is as absurd as it is pointless.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
On the Evening of the Invasion

What is this Sudden Flood of Anti-Iran Propaganda coming from the good old US Media? Are they preparing the American Nation for something? I have seen on the CNN today a high US Army general, that is saying, that the army needs 80.000 more Men in order to satisfy the needs of the Goverment - which already has the plans how to Invade Iran and North Korea, just not 'nuff men.

Anyway, what is going on? There are reports of Three carrier battle groups onverging on the Persian Gulf. The aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson has departed Singapore and is currently crossing the Indian Ocean, en route to the Middle East. The aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt is also on the move, crossing the Atlantic Ocean, reportedly headed toward the Mediterranean. Reports are also circulating that the U.S. Navy has dispatched ships containing nuclear armaments to reinforce the battle groups. This will be the first time since February 2004 that the U.S. has had three major carrier groups stationed on or around the Middle East. The U.S. military air bases in Turkey, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, the Indian Ocean island of Diego Garcia, not to mention those recently established in Iraq and Afganistan, give the U.S. formidable muscle in the area. In addition, we have more than 150,000 battle-hardened Army and Marine forces on the ground in the region, capable of responding to any threat we face.

So what is all this US Muscle really preparing to do in Middle East? Three Carrier BattleGroups? Each of the carrier groups are armed with 85 aircraft capable of delivering precision-guided munitions. The air refueling capabilities of the aircraft allow them to operate from long distances.

I guess its going to be a Hot Summer this Year huh?

Everybody keeps saying me that.

[edit on 4/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just nuke em and get it over with. Problem solved. Turn Tehran into the biggest sheet of glass the world has ever seen. And that will stop all the islamic extremist from trying to accomplish whatever they are trying to do.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by demosthenes
Just nuke em and get it over with. Problem solved. Turn Tehran into the biggest sheet of glass the world has ever seen. And that will stop all the islamic extremist from trying to accomplish whatever they are trying to do.

Is your Callsign: THE PEACEKEEPER?

Dont you think that kind of Action will want More Islamic Extremists to try and get their hands on Nuclear Weapons?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Seeker,

There are dozens of posts adorning the first few pages of this forum continuously depicting how terrible the Americans are and how they are all evil and such with all sorts of “credible” sources and data to “support” their arguments. But today I looked into Iran and found some information about their stance on the west and uncovered some of the “terrible” stuff they are up to with my own research and source. I attempted to find if there really is a justification for the focus Dubyas administration has for possible military action against Iran.

But this post, out of all the dozens and dozens that get posted stating how America sucks, this post is the one you single out as hating? The one post that depicts some serious, real credible reasons backing up the USA’s stance on Iran is the one you don’t like? Where are your protests for all the “hate the USA” posts that follow the same format? The scores of them?

Lets see, you hate the post defending the USA’s position on a Middle Eastern nation, yet ignore all the post of the same nature AGAINST the USA. For some reason the “pro USA” post is the one you chose to make an example of.

Not one to usualy side with seek on...well anything really....I must say he is in the right.
Let me list off straight away what I can see as hateing...
1. Title, unless you see "nation of evil" as a compliment, its an insult.
2. Title, unless your saying thier out to rule the world, then its misleading.

Thats just with out reading the main article.

I stoped reading after I read the title.

You MIGHT notice seek has defended america before and proved myself wrong about america............ on occasions (Notice wording)..........and has defended boths sides....he is only doing his job....

Also I havent noticed any real "US hateing" threads being made lately, mostly the exact oposites....unless calling french and germans cowards is a compliment ?
If it is please tell me....

All yours seek...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well if Iran can't produce nukes then were are they going to get them from no one is going to sell a nuclear device to a terrorist group. Because if they did it would cause ungodly repurcusions for that country. And if the terrorists did actually get to detonate the bomb oh my the country that sold it to them would be done for.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by demosthenes
Well if Iran can't produce nukes then were are they going to get them from no one is going to sell a nuclear device to a terrorist group. Because if they did it would cause ungodly repurcusions for that country. And if the terrorists did actually get to detonate the bomb oh my the country that sold it to them would be done for.

So countries are now terrorist groups?

Why not call them a terrorist nation, at least that would make sense.

And, since you're pernting fangers, would we, the US, be responsible if Israel nuked some country with nukes that we gave them? Just a hypothetical.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Id like to state to a couple of posters here:

I dont fear that Iran COULD take over the world. I fear a nuclear attempt at taking over the world. That in itself could cause the end of the world.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
And, since you're pernting fangers, would we, the US, be responsible if Israel nuked some country with nukes that we gave them? Just a hypothetical.

Here we have it again. A challenge is given or a question is raised about an Islamic nation, and the Israel card is played. "But what about Israel?"

If we're going to bring them into the conversation, let's at least get the facts straight. France is the one that gave Israel their nuclear capability.

Source
For reactor design and construction, Israel sought the assistance of France. Nuclear cooperation between the two nations dates back as far as early 1950's, when construction began on France's 40MWt heavy water reactor and a chemical reprocessing plant at Marcoule. France was a natural partner for Israel and both governments saw an independent nuclear option as a means by which they could maintain a degree of autonomy in the bipolar environment of the cold war.

The United States first became aware of Dimona's existence after U-2 overflights in 1958 captured the facility's construction, but it was not identified as a nuclear site until two years later.

The US may give assistance to Israel, but they didn't give them the nuclear card. This does bring up an interesting question. If Israel uses their nukes, can the US attack France?

[edit on 4-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

So countries are now terrorist groups?

Why not call them a terrorist nation, at least that would make sense.

I didn't say that but now that you mention it yes Iran is a terrorist nation that has been harboring terrorist organizations for sometime now. And suppling them with weapons and money.

Also Israel has never used nuclear devices. And they wouldn't. Israel has nukes for defense as where a terrorist group would use it to just kill people. Israel has also been attacked how many times by how many countries in the last 50 years????

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The US may give assistance to Israel, but they didn't give them the nuclear card.

Does not really matter, since they have now around 200 Nuclear Ready Warheads.

The same way India and Pakistan got their hands on the Nukes.

And now that they have them - well, its too late now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join