It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universes, 2012 and John Titor's Cat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Like all junior conspiracy theorists, I've been searching for a way to tie together all the current events, world changes, and prophecies of the end times.

I think I've finally worked it out and uncovered... a sHOckiNG revelation for mankind!!!

Now John Titor was a trained time traveller, well aware of the dangers of altering our world's timeline by taking part in catastrophic events. BUT, I believe that he had a travelling companion from 2036 in the form of a cute and cuddly kitten. John had a mission to perform in 1970 and was 'allowed' to take a side trip to visit his folks in 2001, but as you all know, he was NOT allowed to stay in our timeline past a certain date in 2001.

My theory is that on that day when John had to return to his time, "Fluffy" was nowhere to be found. Rather than risk total destruction of this world by staying to look for his cat, Titor travelled back to 2036 and delivered the 65 year old computer that would save both worlds.

When Fluffy finally returned from chasing squirrels or whatever, he found himself abandoned and alone in 'our time' of 2001. Left to fend for himself, Fluffy began an epic journey to find his own destiny - unaware that each major event in his life would throw our world into turmoil and create an alternate timeline that could never be reversed.

After months of researching Fluffy's progress, I've discovered some remarkable co-incidences and come to the chilling realization that our world is now inexorably linked to the life of "Fluffy Titor".

Here Fluffy plays innocently in a Pop-Tart box. But note what was happening at the exact same moment to the human inhabitants of our world...

Here he frolics with a child and a toy gun, but on the other side of the world...

Again, harmless kitten play with plastic weapons... or is it?

That Fluffy just can't get enough of wargames.

Boy, to have a cat's imagination..

Fluffy's friends voted him Top Cat, but WHOA... what's that smell?!

There you have it folks. All the major events of the last four years can be linked to parallel occurances in Fluffy's life. The fate of the entire world rests in this cat's hands and OMG!! what happens if Fluffy get's neutered??!!!

There's one last shocking fact I uncovered in my research... The American Veterinary Association lists the average lifespan for a common domestic cat as 11 years. That means the Mayans knew all about the coming of Fluffy hundreds of years ago and our world is..

destined..

to end..

with Fluffy..

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't forget the SARS outbreak in 2003

And i see you're trying to fulfil your prophecy of the 1,000,000th post being about John Titor's cat!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hehehehee you can't blame me for trying.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Man, you had me, untill it seen the pics, really nice!

Thanks so much!

Good story also!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Great silly story. You must be french.

Thanks for the laugh, now only if I could get one of those Bonsai kitten kits...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LMFAO My,

Post some more Fluffy Titor pics!

[edit on 3-5-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know if I believe this story of "Fluffy Titor". The photographic evidence looks faked. Two of them are clearly the same picture! This looks like another smear-tactic attempt against cats and cat lovers. Dark days indeed.

Do not believe these partisan temporal lies. Titor had a weiner-dog, not a kitten as some would have you believe.

(
Nice work.)

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Great silly story. You must be french.

Not French, but damn good thing for us all I'm not Asian. I know where this cat is...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Two of them are clearly the same picture! This looks like another smear-tactic attempt against cats and cat lovers. Dark days indeed.

Im sure he excaped capture in the first pic, THEN started the insurgent up rising.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

My finger is wavering over where to send this topic thread, mythatsabigprobe.
Any thoughts or imput as to which forum I should send it to?

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

My finger is wavering over where to send this topic thread, mythatsabigprobe.
Any thoughts or imput as to which forum I should send it to?

seekerof

RATS, if this information gets out, there will be chaos in the streets! Dogs and cats will have babies together, Repeublicans and Democrats will agree, oceans will boil, and above all...

NO MORE MEOW MIX!

new topics

top topics

join