It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question reguarding Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey I have a question reguarding the Anti-Christ.

How do you possibly know who it is? How do you get theorys from the holy scripture of Jesus Christ? (I dont use the term Bible...)

I'm not really a faith-based person but do find some of the conspiracies interesting, included any religions. I have a mix of belief except more merged with nature and earth.

Still finding my path being 17.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Most of the info on the Antichrist in the Bible is in Revelations, but it can be found in other places as well, I believe Isaiah.

From what I understand the AC will be a world leader who preaches world peace and unity, signs a seven year treaty with Isreal which he breaks after 3 1/2 years.

One of the big signs of the AC is he will force people to take the "mark of the beast" either on your forehead or hand. It will be used for identification, to buy and sell, etc.

So when some guy starts forcing a system like that you might want to take a second look!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My take on it is he will mislead people spiritually. He will fool them into beleiving false religion. I beleive the AC is the Meitryra. He will do this by claiming to be Jesus himself and preform "miracles" such as healing and talking in tounges.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Also the AC is an unavoidable part of the tale. It's not like anyone will be able to turn down world peace, or be able to avoide future ID systems. Try not haveing photo ID now-a-days.

It's just something we'll have to live through till the theif in the night saves us all.

If you buy into that stuff...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The main point with the "mark" is that it will be understood that acceptance of the mark is acceptance of the AC as your spiritual leader. So that should be big sign.

new topics

top topics

join