It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UVA's Area 51's bobbing lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Having read many reports on the observations of lights and crafts of various types at AREA 51.
These now seem to fall into the UVA's coming on line in the white world
Predator, dark star etc .
If these UVA's can carry mavericks be programed for a complete mission without any pilot flying it remotly, stay on station pick targets of oppotunities without imput form any base.
What then the Black program surely the many discs which have been seen changing direction at will pulling many more " G " than a pilot could stand fit the bill??

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You post is a little confusing. You might want to clean it up a bit.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi jetsetter

Sorry about the confusion what I was trying to say is that some of the sightings at area 51 seem to correspond to the flight characteristics of different types of UVA�s

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That is what I believe that they are testing at Area 51. All I think is there is some advanced UAVs and aircraft, not aliens and such.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Try this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Area 51 is currently testing new UAV designs. They have built a new runway and a couple of other structures.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
area 51 is an air base to test secret new planes (f-117, b2, sr-71etc.), not alien saurcers. Now that UAV's are the future of the american air force, it is most likely that area 51 is testing UAV's some black and others white.

top topics

join