It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis Arrest Christians For Spreading 'Poison'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
"Just days before Crown Prince Abdullah showed up at President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, to declare that "tolerance must extend to those of all faiths and practices," Saudi police stormed a clandestine church in a suburb of Riyadh and arrested 40 Christians for proselytizing.

Saudi state-controlled newspapers reported on April 23 that two days earlier, security forces rounded up 40 men, women, and children of Pakistani citizenship who were worshipping at an abandoned villa in western Riyadh, according to translations provided by American-based Saudi monitors.

Al-Riyadh newspaper quoted a security official as saying that the Christians were arrested for "trying to spread their poisonous religious beliefs to others through the distribution of books and pamphlets," the Saudi Institute in Washington, D.C., said in a report.

That the arrests occurred just hours before Mr. Abdullah flew to Texas for a friendly meeting with Mr. Bush underscored the gap between Saudi pledges to the White House and its actions at home."

www.nysun.com...

How many stories like this have come out of that world garden of evil called Saudi. Perhaps it is time to melt down Mecca. Maybe just an airborne laser strike on one corner as a warning.

How about a nuke on the oil fields. Take away their money and thier power.

AF1

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can't wait till we can start rounding up all them muslims for poisoning our Christian country.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Where have you been? It's been happening since late September, 2001.

Saudi Arabia is just trying to catch up, maybe?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've been right here, JAk, and have heard nothing of Muslims being rounded up.

On the other hand, I have heard of them spreading hate and militancy in their Weekly meetings. Calling for a Jihad. Kill Whitey, and all that.

We havn't rounded them up.

Where have I been? Right here, wondering why, when they call for the destruction of this country while in this country, they haven't been rounded up.

Those hateful Christians, with their spreading of the Good News, that God loves you. I can see why the Saudis are notorious for disemboweling the man's family in fornt of him until he disavows Christianity and returns to Islam. Can't you?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thomas Crowne:

I've been right here, JAk, and have heard nothing of Muslims being rounded up.

Open your eyes. Unblock your ears.

Immediately after 9/11, more than 5,000 Muslim people were rounded up based on collective suspicion and subjected to criminal proceedings without any evidence. As many as 1,000 were detained – and some still are – on the basis of apparently "secret" evidence, which no one could question or verify, and denied legal access to their lawyers.

In November, 2004, the INS asked Muslim Arabs with visas from the Middle East and South Asia to report to its offices for registration. Thousands of those who did so were arrested on arrival. I'm sure you remember that, right?

Try talking to a Muslim American, maybe. It's kind of hard to believe allthis has been happening under your nose, without you noticing, isn't it?

jako

top topics

join