It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comparative Search Engine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This search engine compares the results of Yahoo and Google in a single page.
Helpful for those who arent satisfied by just one..

www.yagoohoogle.com...

And, did you notice the name?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Personally, i like Dogpile

To assist them, the Dogpile founders enlisted the help of a little known virtual retriever named Arfie.In no time Arfie became the hardest working canine on the Web. Every time you enter a search term, Arfie chases down the best results from the Internet's top search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, Ask Jeeves, About, FindWhat, LookSmart and more.
Once the results are retrieved, the innovative metasearch technology used by Dogpile goes to work removing duplicates and analyzing the results to help ensure the best results top the list.

Google Scholar is also good for certain searches, such as documents, data ect.

Sanc'.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Personally, i like Dogpile

To assist them, the Dogpile founders enlisted the help of a little known virtual retriever named Arfie.In no time Arfie became the hardest working canine on the Web. Every time you enter a search term, Arfie chases down the best results from the Internet's top search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, Ask Jeeves, About, FindWhat, LookSmart and more.
Once the results are retrieved, the innovative metasearch technology used by Dogpile goes to work removing duplicates and analyzing the results to help ensure the best results top the list.

Google Scholar is also good for certain searches, such as documents, data ect.

Sanc'.

I could not search with Dogpile beacuse probably my spy-ware protection softwares block the query. It gives me a error " Connection was refused while attempting to contact clickit.go2net.com"

However, I sometimes use

www.vivisimo.com

It's good for clustered search.

join