It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...I'm a stranger in Paradise..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yep, I'm another Newbie to the ATS forum, any one know where I can get a toga before the Senate notices that I'm naked?

I'm really happy to have found a board like this. 25 years ago I helped found what has become known as "America's Other Space Program" (Google it and see). Almost simultaneously, I befreinded a former participant in one of the governmant's remote viewing programs, similar to what was being conducted at SRI in Palo Alto, CA.

To call the last quarter century a "Long, Strange Journey" would be a delicate euphamism.

I hope to find my experience here to be a very guilty pleasure; after 12 years of Catholic school, I'm into guilt as a sinfull pleasure!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around, look foward to your imput on the board,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well If I need to feel guilty, or have questions pertaining ta other places, I'll look ya up.

Glad your 'round, look'n forward to see'n what you have ta say.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
welcome Bhadhidar to ATS/BTS. I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future. I've been an avid follower of America's Space Program and I was pleased to view the results of googling "America's Other Space Program". I found some sites that I had never come across before. Until today, I really thought that Burt Rutan was, for all intents and purposes, the only alternative space program going in the US. Thanks. Oh, by the way, I'd also be interested in hearing your views on remote viewing based on your friendship with an actual participant in the American remote viewing program.....your friend would'nt happen to be "Dr Doom", Major Ed Dames, would he?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welcome to another survivor of 12 years of the Catholic school system. We may have guilt, but we usually can spell and put a decent sentence together

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
welcome Bhadhidar to ATS/BTS. I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future. I've been an avid follower of America's Space Program and I was pleased to view the results of googling "America's Other Space Program". I found some sites that I had never come across before. Until today, I really thought that Burt Rutan was, for all intents and purposes, the only alternative space program going in the US. Thanks. Oh, by the way, I'd also be interested in hearing your views on remote viewing based on your friendship with an actual participant in the American remote viewing program.....your friend would'nt happen to be "Dr Doom", Major Ed Dames, would he?

IMHO Burt Rutan is to aerospace what Edison was to electricity. Amazing! I'm just trying to swallow Richard Branson as Henry Ford!!

"Dr Doom", No, LOL! He used the pseudonym "Adam Prince" when working. Claimed he began work as a test subject at a place in La Jolla, CA called the Paragon Institute. He continued on then working through a shell company in the geo-exploitation field associated with the British embassy in San Francisco, CA.

He actually began not as an RV'er but as an "Amplifier", enhacing the abilities of others who were doing the actual viewing.

My experience in RV is sorely limited. I'ved never really allowed myself to believe RV to be one of my talents. That belief changed when I attended a lecture by Russell Targ, one of the founders of SRI International, which has contracted extensively with the US gov't on the topic.

The excercises he conducted gave me some hope that although RV may not be my strongest talent, it is certainly a skill I could improve with practice.

Now, here's a question/request for you and others who may be of assistance. A few days ago, just before joining this forum, I was lying in bed pondering the question: Given that strategic intelligence suffers from comparmentalization, is there anyone who has the access needed to coordinate all the data in a timely, effective and positive fashion?

Suddenly, and unbidden, the phrase "The Well", as in 'drop it into the well' popped into my mind. I seem to sense that this is some sort of code-name for a gov't data/information clearing-house, possibly associated with the NRO. I also got the impression that the NRO has taken on the RV activities once handled by the DIA/CIA. A friend I mentioned this notion to replied, quite brilliantly I thought, "Makes sense. The satellites may let you see the buildings, but how else are you going to see Inside the buildings?" The NRO, we're not your father's satellite agency anymore!

Can anyone add or refute?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS, I hope you enjoy your time here.
I look forward to reading your posts.

Oooh, a peep show.

new topics

top topics

join